Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

BF
Ben F.
Wake Forest, NC
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Ben said all of the staff members are really nice and helpful.

Mae P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Mae said the staff is really nice and really good.

LW
Lisa W.
Durham, NC
Hyundai Veloster
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said the employees did not plug her vehicle in to run her diagnostic. They provided what they thought her vehicles issue was. The work they provided and suggested was not covered by her warranty. She was not satisfied with her service.
Nick P. from Weaver Motorsports Service responded on 01/03/2019

Lisa,

If you remember correctly we did scan your vehicle, and found that you had a P0420 Catalyst System below efficiency code stored, a service we extended to you for free. In order to fully confirm that there was nothing else that could be causing this code we would need to test/further inspect your vehicle, at the time you stopped by we did not have a lift available to do so. We also read through your Aftermarket Warranty Agreement, called and inquired about your coverage, and found out that Catalytic Converter Replacement was not a covered item. Again, all of this was at no charge to you. We documented all this and provided you with a print out of what fault code was present and what would most likely need to be done to correct it as you requested, so that you could show the dealership where you just purchased the vehicle from. We apologize that your warranty does not cover these items, although find it troubling that we extended our time and effort at no charge only to receive a negative review.

Blake S.
Mercury Mariner
12/10/2018
Satisfied Customer
I've taken four cars to Weaver Motorsports for service and purchased a car from them. I'm very happy with the service provided.

12/06/2018
Brake Service
Replaced brakes and sensors. It was done while I waited.
Great service as usual.

PC
Paul C.
Wake Forest, NC
Volvo S80
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend this business for service.

Blake S.
Lexus ES 350
11/30/2018
Trustworthy and Thorough
I appreciate when I take a vehicle to Weaver that a qualified technician is working on the car and trust that the service recommendations made are necessary. I've been satisfied with the work performed for years and continue to take my car service needs to Weaver.

Dave R.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the service was great. He was extremely happy with his service.

RT
Raymond T.
North Carolina
Saab 9-5
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said the service was good.

MV
Michael V.
Stem, NC
Volvo S80
10/17/2018
$630. cv axle
yea, I enjoyed paying $630. for a $130 axle.
and the sound / vibration is still there.
doubt if I will be back
bye.....

corey s.
Spokane, WA
10/10/2018
Rust
Friendly staff but was told the car I was buying out of state had zero rust or damage. Was also told it was the enthusiast model. Once I paid and paid to have it shipped I found that it has over 7k in damage caused by rust. I have professional estimates from three well known auto body shops. Also the check engine light is on and it’s in fact the base model. In my state cars must pass inspection to be registered. I haven’t even been able to register it yet and likely will never be able to as the 7k to fix the rusted out frame that holds the rear subframe is out of my price range and my state says it’s a liability. I offered to ship it back at my cost if he would just take it back because it’s to damaged to be driven in my state. He said no. I contacted an attorney who told me I have a case but the legal fees would be upwards of 7k if I took him to court. I begged him to help me and he told me see ya in court. I have emails and photos to prove everything I’ve said. I’d be cautious when buying

Dennis L.
Glen Cove, NY
10/06/2018
Extremely honest and reliable
I need a original part for my 1998 Honda Shadow VT 750 that I could not locate any where. I contacted many dealers through out the country and was referred to Weaver Motorsports by a dealer in Texas. I contacted Weaver and was assisted by a knowledgeable man named Steve who thoroughly checked the inventory and located what I needed. Steve told me he would mail out my part the next day. I am located in NYC and just assumed that once the dealer got my money, I would have to chase them down for the part. Two days later the part I needed arrived in the mail. I had purchased the part online weeks earlier from another dealer and the part turned out to not work since it was not an OEM part. It absolutely pays to purchase the Original parts that your machine requires. I owe a debt of gratitude to the people at Weaver. They delivered just as an honest well established business should. I now know that any time in the future when I need a part, that I should contact Weaver Motorsports knowing that they will not disappoint
Dennis

PH
Peter H.
Pontiac GTO
10/03/2018
Great service and advice
I had a great first experience at Weaver Motorsports. They took a personal interest in me, my car, and the best and most economical way forward with it. Given that it's a race car, things are not always straightforward. Nick and Gene were especially helpful working with me to figure out best options etc. I'll be going back for some suspension work based on the conversations we had and the research they did for me while my car was in their shop.

FB
Frank B.
Garner, NC
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/06/2018
Professional Service
I scheduled a diagnostic visit for problems with my SLK vario roof. Technician identified the issue and repaired it in a short time at a very reasonable fee. I spent the time browsing the showroom and my questions were answered, but no sales pressure. All you could ask for.

Tony B.
Porsche 911 Carrera
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Tony said this business did a great job. The staff was gracious.

CP
Charlie P.
North Carolina
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said the business did a good job with his vehicle.

Larry M.
BMW 750Li
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Larry said they do a good job. Larry also said they do a excellent job.

Chris C.
Nissan Sentra
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service was good. He picked his vehicle up the next day.

06/14/2018
Repair
They diagnosed the problem and turned out to be a defective sensor. Nick contacted my extended warranty company and gave them all the information needed and followed up with several phone calls I only had to pay the deductible.
Thanks Nick and the guys in the shop for all your help.

05/04/2018
Professional and friendly staff. The scheduled service and oil change was done while I was waiting.