Latest Review about 2 months ago

KARI M.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
07/02/2018
Kind staff
The staff is exceptionally kind at all times. Here are my "complaints"
1. Upon arrival at 8am on a Monday I asked for a ride back home. 25 minutes later I asked again and they forgot to tell the driver I needed a ride. I did get the ride within 5 more minutes.
2. I asked for an oil change and 30pt inspection. It took most of the day to get the results. They recommended about $1500 in work (trans flush, brake flush, power steering, ect.. .) but missed the few things I knew I needed: brakes, brake lights. I told them I wanted the brakes fixed so that was going to be another inspection.
3. The next day (Tuesday) they called first thing in am to say they would fix breaks (resurface drums, pass on rear) and call as soon as complete. They called at 5:17pm to say my car was ready and they would be open until 5:30! A whole 13 minutes for me to get there.
4. The next morning (Wednesday) I called at 730am for a ride. At 7:55 i called back and they still had not arranged the ride. My ride finally arrived at 815.
5. My car was there for 48 hours for an oil change and rear breaks.

I want to mention again that everyone was very kind. I would not take my car back here. It was time consuming and they were more focused on telling me I needed a bunch of services than finding the actual problems I had (breaks and lights)

DZ
DENISE Z.
Nissan Sentra
06/29/2018
I Wrecked my Car
You guys are very helpful. I was not able to afford to have my car fixed but you guys are so professional and very helpful, didnt give me any grief for not having my car fixed over there. if I have any problem in the future of my car, I will definitely come back

Joe P.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Joe said everything was done on time and the staff explained everything. Nicky was very helpful.

Conner B.
Kansas City, MO
FIAT 500L
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Conner said the business did a good job.

Angelina S.
Jeep Compass
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Angelina said she really liked the service at this business. They were thorough and helpful.

WB
William B.
Mazda CX-9
06/15/2018 Category: Service
William said he's been very happy with the service.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback. We hope to continue to serve you in the future, and assist you with your vehicle needs.

Joyce M.
Lenexa, KS
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said they did a good job. She liked the car wash and the personnel were very efficient.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to continuing to serve you and keeping you safe on the road.

TV
Tom V.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Tom said he would recommend the business for service.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to continuing to build a relationship with you, and look forward to earning a five star classification from you in the future!

LL
Lindsay L.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Lindsay said the business does a good job and they stand behind their work.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your experience with Weavers Auto Center. We believe that standing behind your work is a driving force behind a successful business, and just one of the many aspects of what sets us apart from other repair facilities.  We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you for the years to come.

ST
Sue T.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Sue said the service was exceptional and outstanding.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 06/06/2018

We are so pleased to hear that your experience with Weavers Auto Center was everything we aim for. We look forward to helping you keep your vehicle on the road for the long haul!

05/31/2018
Always superior service
The associates at Weaver's always take fantastic care of me and my vehicle. There is always up front and honest communication of any issues and thorough inspection of my car so my family stays safe.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to take the best care of our guests, and make sure that they, and their family are safe on the road. We look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle, and keeping your family safe for years to come.

DF
David F.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff were really deceiving in the way they were bidding vehicles, as it was very misleading. He said they tried to charge the diagnostic separate from the labor work, which is like con artist work. He said the work they did was fine.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 06/11/2018

Sometimes the technicians needs to go further in diagnostics in order to inspect a vehicle to find the root cause of the issue, as in this case, with the need to inspect the rocker assemblies (which required removal of the valve cover on one side of the engine) for a possible collapsed lifter. Should the repair have been performed with us, if the lifter was collapsed, a portion of the diagnostics would have went to the repair time, as part of the repair would be removing the valve cover, to remove the cylinder head.

FA
Faith A.
Overland Park, KS
Volvo S60
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Faith said her vehicle looks wonderful. The facility was squeaky clean and they were very organized.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you for your kind words. You and your vehicle are our top priority. We know the organization, and cleanliness help us complete our work more efficiently, and therefore return your vehicle back to you in a more timely manner. We look forward to keep you safe on the road, and keeping your Volvo looking great for years to come.

JO
Janet O.
Mission, KS
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Janet said the staff are always friendly and she does get taken care of.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We want to make sure our guests are treated like family, and part of family is making sure everyone is taken care of. Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to continuing to serve you, and keep your vehicle safe on the road for years to come.

Ford Edge
05/23/2018
Customer service is great, hours stink
Customer service is always awesome, but hours stink. By 5:30, everyone is wanting to go home so there is very little discussion about what was worked on with the vehicle.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, as we can only get better with honesty of our guests. We want to make sure that each guests, no matter the time of day, is taken through their vehicle's repairs, and understands what was completed. If this was not completed, we apologize that it was not. If you have a question on a repair that was authorized, and completed, please contact Nikki at (913) 441-0001, or via email at nmcvety@weaversautocenter.com so that we can insure your questions are answered. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Olathe, KS
05/20/2018
Good customer service
Prices are too high
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 06/06/2018

While we are not the cheapest repair facility in town, we have an above industry standard warranty (3 year/36,000 mile) that stands behind our quality repairs completed by our ASE certified technicians, and service that we feel goes far beyond the repair of your vehicle. We know that cost is a factor when selecting a repair facility for your vehicle, however, it should not be the only standard evaluated when selecting a repair facility. Quality of parts used, quality of technician completing repairs, warranty, etc are all very important factors as well.

David S.
Lenexa, KS
Lincoln MKX
05/19/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff went beyond just performing the repairs. The facility has good ambience and provided a pleasant experience.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Each vehicle need is different, and we strive to make sure that each vehicle gets the attention that is needed. We look forward to making sure you are safe on the road for the years to come.

Jenny C.
Shawnee Mission, KS
Acura MDX
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Jenny said the service exceeded her expectations. She said she appreciated not feeling pressured by the staff and the comfortable waiting room.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 05/17/2018

We appreciate your feedback! We never want a guest to feel pressured into making a decision about their vehicle repair. Instead we want our guests to make informed decisions in regards to their vehicle. Thank you for your continued business, and we look forward to continuing to help you make those informed decisions for the years to come.

Mission, KS
05/15/2018
Everyone there is very friendly and knowlegable. I have used them before and will continue using them.
I have been going to Weaver's Auto Center for many years beginning when they were at Johnson Drive and I-35. Everyone at the Auto Center is extremely friendly and knew how to take care of things. They arranged for the rental car at their facility and I was able to leave it with them at the end when my car was ready. That is a big perk in my book. As usual, they did a fantastic job.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for your loyal business. We value our guests time, and know that if we help make the repair process as easy as possible, it will help make the repair a little easier. We look forward to helping you keep your vehicle running as efficiently as possible, and keeping you safe on the road for years to come!

Honda Accord Wgn
05/10/2018
honored their promise
I had my vehicle worked on in March to replace the window regulator and motor. It then wasn't working after about 6 weeks. I called and took the car back. They inspected and found that the part that was installed was defective, and did the replacement at no charge as promised. Backing their promise; and are always friendly, professional, and accommodating are reasons why I intend to go back to Weavers for work on my car.
Nikki M., Service Advisor from Weavers Auto Center Inc responded on 05/10/2018

We take pride in our work, and stand behind the parts installed in our guests vehicles. We want to make sure that our guests are satisfied, and treated as family. We are so glad to hear that you will be returning to us in the future for your vehicle needs. Thank you for your continued business, and trust.