PK
PHIL K.
Effingham, IL
Chevrolet Silverado
10/22/2016
Service & New Tire Installation on my truck.
They stayed in touch with me often regarding the status of possible needed service on my truck. They made me a good deal on two new tires & the install on my truck, plus a general safety check & evaluation. The one thing that troubled me was the loaner cars that they provided me with. The first one was in very poor condition which be came apparent after every possible safety warning light lit up on the dashboard. The condition & cleaniness of both cars was poor.
Phil W., President from Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 10/24/2016

Phil,

Thank you for your review!  I am pleased to hear that our staff stayed in good contact with you and was able to meet your needs on your truck.  Our customer safety is always a top priority for us and I am sorry to hear the condition of the complimentary loaner vehicles were not up to par.  I assure you that I will look into this further to make sure the safety and cleanliness of the vehicles improve.  As always, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Phil Webster

DANIELLE B.
Altamont, IL
06/01/2016
Do NOT reschedule online!
I should start by saying that overall I am and consistently encourage others to loyally patronize Webster Tire & Auto. However, this was not their best work. Please DO NOT use the link in their appointment confirmation emails to reschedule your appointment. It doesn't happen, your vehicle just doesn't get picked up/worked on. When that happened once, I used the email to reschedule again. When it still didn't work, I called to make an appointment and Barb was supposed to book it. She did not, but Don offered to get it done the next day. It shouldn't have taken 4 scheduling attempts. Webster folks--you've got a lot of tech savvy younger customers. Don't offer those tools unless they work!
Phil W., President from Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 06/21/2016

Danielle:  This is Barb.  So so sorry to let you down.  I strive to have perfect customer service.  I wanted to let you know that I am addressing the issues with the electronic contact methods so that they work correctly!!  Thank you so much for staying with it!  We appreciate your loyalty so much.