DENISE W.
Dieterich, IL
03/23/2016
Will enjoy coming back and doing more service with you.

TC
THERESA C.
Dieterich, IL
02/11/2016
Heater repair
Pick up and return when in town.
Phil W., President from Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 02/12/2016

Thanks for the positive review.  We appreciate your business!

Phil Webster

PK
PHIL K.
Effingham, IL
12/30/2015
Service to my 2005 Impala on 12/30/2015
We were satisfied with our services rendered today, other than the long wait. Scheduled for 2:00PM arrived about 1:45PM & service was finished maybe about 2:45PM. Considering this was an OIL Change & Service Check I guess that is reasonable. Since there were some friends/ one of my wife's old co workers & his wife we were able to visit & talk which seemed to make the time okay.

CD
CHRIS D.
Watson, IL
Chevrolet Celebrity
04/17/2014
price
the price and they check over your car

MICHELLE D.
Montrose, IL
Ford Crown Victoria
09/03/2013
Very Friendly Front Desk Staff
My oil change took longer than expected and I needed more work done on my car. When I shopped around for estimates you were the highest by far. The place I eneded up going to let me bring my own parts. It was a better deal for me this way. I would recommend you for oil changes to a friend.

AW
Amanda W.
Edgewood, IL
05/22/2013 Category: Service
Amanda said her experience with this business was really good, but the oil change took a long time. Instead of having her scheduled in for 9am, they put her down as a walk-in, therefore she had to wait 2 hours to get her oil changed. Amanda mentioned the above issue was not a big deal.

SHARON H.
Yale, IL
GMC Canyon
03/14/2013
hammack gmc
They remembered to vacume it out lol

Jody W.
Newton, IL
03/08/2013 Category: Service
Jody said her only problem was they took an hour longer then expected. She said she was happy with the rest of the service and she has already recommended them to others.

MA
Matthew A.
Effingham, IL
Chevrolet Silverado
02/22/2013 Category: Service
Matthew said this experience was good.