West Broad Volkswagen Audi

Cynthia W. on 07/21/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Deceitful Service Advisors"
My daughter's 2016 Volkswagen Beetle was damaged due to a faulty part. West Broad Volkswagen & Audi made this entire process very difficult. They refused to work with me, the dealership where the faulty repair was made in order to secure payment, or even Volkswagen Corporate. They lied to my daughter about what was wrong with her car. They refused to cooperate with another dealership that was simply trying to make payment to them for the correction of the faulty part. They made promises to Volkswagen Corporate to the fact that they would allow my daughter to have a rental for the weekend in order to get to work until Monday when the situation could be resolved. When I tried to contact them to get the loaner for my daughter, they refused to allow us the loaner. The stories kept changing and repeated requests to speak with a manager were met with, " They're not here," or "They're gone for the day." This dealership is untrustworthy and I would never do business with
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 02:57 PM
Shereen B. at West Broad Volkswagen Audi responded on 07/24/2017

What really happened with this situation is...... The vehicle was brought to our service department for faulty work that was performed at Heritage Volkswagen in Owingsmill MD.  It was an  unwarrantable item.  The other dealership wanted the customer to pay for the repairs and be reimbursed by them.  A loaner vehicle was not necessary because the work for the vehicle has been completed and the vehicle is ready to be picked up.  While it is unfortunate, West Broad Volkswagen is not responsible for the neither the vehicle or the cost of the repair.  We stand behind the work that we perform and this is a situation that must be resolved between the customer and the dealership that performed the work not West Broad Volkswagen

Gerald H. on 11/30/2016
"Jeana Gordon - Service Dept"
Jeana Gordon is the best. We met Jeana 20 years ago at another dealership and were thrilled when we purchased our VW Passat in 2011 and found her at W Broad VW. She is honest and straight forward. We trust her recommendations.
Review Created: 11/30/2016 02:52 PM
Mike F. on 11/28/2016
"Awesome Service Every Time"
The West Broad Audi team always goes above and beyond to help. Brad Reichwein greets me by name when I first pull in and never fails to deliver exceptional service. I recommend West Broad Audi to anyone looking to have work done on their vehicle.
Vehicle: Audi A3
Review Created: 11/28/2016 06:29 PM
Jerry C. on 11/13/2016
"It's professional/competent staff"
Brad, as usual, was very helpful and addressed my issues.
Vehicle: Audi S5
Review Created: 11/13/2016 12:13 PM
Michael N. on 11/10/2016
"My representatives; Jeana"
Jeana is professional, Friendly and informative. She is a great representation for your customers.
Vehicle: Volkswagen CC
Review Created: 11/10/2016 06:17 PM
Bobby B. on 11/10/2016
"Collision Repair Service and 100,000 Mile Service"
Oct. 5, 2016 I hit a deer with my 2012 TDI Passat. The next day I dropped the car off at West Broad VW Collision Center with excellent help from staff and onsite review by Va. Farm Bureau (insurance carrier). Later, I had arranged before pickup through the Collision Center for the Service Department to coordinate the 100,000 mile checkup. The transition between departments allowed one-stop shopping without having to establish multiple appointments. I appreciate the coordination and assistance in repair and maintenance of my vehicle which is why West Broad VW Collision and Service Center always receives my car.
Review Created: 11/10/2016 01:23 PM
Samuel S. on 11/09/2016
"Clean, very willing to help and always courteous. "
The service was fast and a car was furnished and ready to go when I arrived. Thanks for the courteous service reps. it says lots for your service.
Vehicle: Audi Q7
Review Created: 11/09/2016 08:02 AM
Rhonda R. on 11/08/2016
"Fast, efficient service."
Great service would come here time and time again!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Beetle
Review Created: 11/08/2016 06:26 AM
Craig D. on 11/08/2016
"the service "
Great experience
Review Created: 11/08/2016 05:35 AM
Suzanne J. on 11/07/2016
"Great except one thing. "
Always great service. However I asked when I set up the appointment for them to look at my headlights due to them being off with eachother. I did forget to remind them when I dropped the car off. Headlights are still not fixed.
Review Created: 11/07/2016 07:20 PM
Shereen B. at West Broad Volkswagen Audi responded on 11/10/2016

Serveral attemps have been made to contact the customer to visit the issue with her headlights. We will resolve and address all issues when contact is made.

James M. on 11/06/2016
"everyone seemed to care to get the job done right"
no complaints other than cost of running diagnostics. These should not cost so much and if work needs to be done they should be credited
Vehicle: Volkswagen EOS
Review Created: 11/06/2016 06:31 AM
Paul D. on 11/05/2016
"Great service"
I was in and out in the time promised for a minor repair. Chris Alston was especially courteous and helpful.
Vehicle: Audi A6
Review Created: 11/05/2016 08:24 AM
Christopher C. on 11/05/2016
"Quick and Easy"
Another successful trip to West Broad VW!
Review Created: 11/05/2016 07:16 AM
Eric W. on 11/04/2016
"car service"
Great experience. Price is a little high for service but unfortunately what one sees with these German vehicles.
Vehicle: Audi A5
Review Created: 11/04/2016 04:56 PM
Tony B. on 11/04/2016
"Great work and professional team of workers "
good stuff
Vehicle: Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Review Created: 11/04/2016 08:47 AM
Adam L. on 11/04/2016
"100,000 mile oil change and recall"
Service and staff are always great at WBVA...highly recommended to anyone who needs service on their Volkswagen!
Review Created: 11/04/2016 06:32 AM
James S. on 11/04/2016
"One of the best service departments ever!"
I have been in the service business for years myself and there is a reason I drive over an hour to deal with West Broad VW. They are very accommodating. The professionalism of the staff and quality of service is unmatched. They will have my business for years to come.
Review Created: 11/04/2016 03:53 AM
Gary L. on 11/01/2016
"State inspection"
As always west broad Audi delivers prompt and on time. We scheduled our '15 Q7 for annual state inspection. We were told it would take an hour or less. My wife was out the door in 52 minutes! Thank you West Broad Audi!
Vehicle: Audi Q7
Review Created: 11/01/2016 06:55 AM
Armenthia M. on 11/01/2016
"Maintenance Visit"
The whole service team was and is always cheerful and helpful. Additionally, one of your sales associates (I apologize for not remembering his name) was extremely helpful when I arrived to pick up my car.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Review Created: 11/01/2016 06:31 AM
David C. on 11/01/2016
"Inspection"
Appointment at 8:30. Out by 9:30. Complementary car was. Great personal service.
Review Created: 11/01/2016 05:49 AM