West Broad Volkswagen Audi

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5rating 3.7rating 3.7

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Cynthia W.
Windsor Mill, MD
07/21/2017
Deceitful Service Advisors
My daughter's 2016 Volkswagen Beetle was damaged due to a faulty part. West Broad Volkswagen & Audi made this entire process very difficult. They refused to work with me, the dealership where the faulty repair was made in order to secure payment, or even Volkswagen Corporate. They lied to my daughter about what was wrong with her car. They refused to cooperate with another dealership that was simply trying to make payment to them for the correction of the faulty part. They made promises to Volkswagen Corporate to the fact that they would allow my daughter to have a rental for the weekend in order to get to work until Monday when the situation could be resolved. When I tried to contact them to get the loaner for my daughter, they refused to allow us the loaner. The stories kept changing and repeated requests to speak with a manager were met with, " They're not here," or "They're gone for the day." This dealership is untrustworthy and I would never do business with
Shereen B. from West Broad Volkswagen Audi responded on 07/24/2017

What really happened with this situation is...... The vehicle was brought to our service department for faulty work that was performed at Heritage Volkswagen in Owingsmill MD.  It was an  unwarrantable item.  The other dealership wanted the customer to pay for the repairs and be reimbursed by them.  A loaner vehicle was not necessary because the work for the vehicle has been completed and the vehicle is ready to be picked up.  While it is unfortunate, West Broad Volkswagen is not responsible for the neither the vehicle or the cost of the repair.  We stand behind the work that we perform and this is a situation that must be resolved between the customer and the dealership that performed the work not West Broad Volkswagen

GH
Gerald H.
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Jeana Gordon - Service Dept
Jeana Gordon is the best. We met Jeana 20 years ago at another dealership and were thrilled when we purchased our VW Passat in 2011 and found her at W Broad VW. She is honest and straight forward. We trust her recommendations.

MF
Mike F.
Rustburg, VA
11/28/2016 Category: Service
Awesome Service Every Time
The West Broad Audi team always goes above and beyond to help. Brad Reichwein greets me by name when I first pull in and never fails to deliver exceptional service. I recommend West Broad Audi to anyone looking to have work done on their vehicle.

Jerry C.
Audi S5
11/13/2016 Category: Service
It's professional/competent staff
Brad, as usual, was very helpful and addressed my issues.

MN
Michael N.
Volkswagen CC
11/10/2016 Category: Service
My representatives; Jeana
Jeana is professional, Friendly and informative. She is a great representation for your customers.

Bobby B.
Mechanicsville, VA
11/10/2016 Category: Service
Collision Repair Service and 100,000 Mile Service
Oct. 5, 2016 I hit a deer with my 2012 TDI Passat. The next day I dropped the car off at West Broad VW Collision Center with excellent help from staff and onsite review by Va. Farm Bureau (insurance carrier). Later, I had arranged before pickup through the Collision Center for the Service Department to coordinate the 100,000 mile checkup. The transition between departments allowed one-stop shopping without having to establish multiple appointments. I appreciate the coordination and assistance in repair and maintenance of my vehicle which is why West Broad VW Collision and Service Center always receives my car.

Samuel S.
Ashland, VA
Audi Q7
11/09/2016 Category: Service
Clean, very willing to help and always courteous.
The service was fast and a car was furnished and ready to go when I arrived. Thanks for the courteous service reps. it says lots for your service.

Rhonda R.
Volkswagen Beetle
11/08/2016 Category: Service
Fast, efficient service.
Great service would come here time and time again!

CD

SJ
Suzanne J.
11/07/2016 Category: Service
Great except one thing.
Always great service. However I asked when I set up the appointment for them to look at my headlights due to them being off with eachother. I did forget to remind them when I dropped the car off. Headlights are still not fixed.
Shereen B. from West Broad Volkswagen Audi responded on 11/10/2016

Serveral attemps have been made to contact the customer to visit the issue with her headlights. We will resolve and address all issues when contact is made.

James M.
Volkswagen EOS
11/06/2016 Category: Service
everyone seemed to care to get the job done right
no complaints other than cost of running diagnostics. These should not cost so much and if work needs to be done they should be credited

PD
Paul D.
11/05/2016 Category: Service
I was in and out in the time promised for a minor repair. Chris Alston was especially courteous and helpful.

Christopher C.
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
Another successful trip to West Broad VW!

EW
Eric W.
Williamsburg, VA
car service
Great experience. Price is a little high for service but unfortunately what one sees with these German vehicles.

Tony B.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
11/04/2016 Category: Service
Great work and professional team of workers
good stuff

AL
Adam L.
100,000 mile oil change and recall
Service and staff are always great at WBVA...highly recommended to anyone who needs service on their Volkswagen!

James S.
Gladstone, VA
11/04/2016 Category: Service
One of the best service departments ever!
I have been in the service business for years myself and there is a reason I drive over an hour to deal with West Broad VW. They are very accommodating. The professionalism of the staff and quality of service is unmatched. They will have my business for years to come.

GL
Gary L.
Audi Q7
State inspection
As always west broad Audi delivers prompt and on time. We scheduled our '15 Q7 for annual state inspection. We were told it would take an hour or less. My wife was out the door in 52 minutes! Thank you West Broad Audi!

Armenthia M.
Ruther Glen, VA
Maintenance Visit
The whole service team was and is always cheerful and helpful. Additionally, one of your sales associates (I apologize for not remembering his name) was extremely helpful when I arrived to pick up my car.

David C.
Inspection
Appointment at 8:30. Out by 9:30. Complementary car was. Great personal service.