Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Sarah C.
10/31/2018
Don't use!
I would strongly advise against anyone using this company, honesty and integrity is nothing but a joke to them! I went in to have my car aligned when I received it back it was not aligned at all as I noticed driving down the road. I went back to the shop they said they would fix it admitted that the calibration on their machine was off but they had fixed it and sent me on my way a second time claiming my car was in good shape. As I drove home now for the third time I realize my car was no good went back for a refund and all they had were excuses after excuses as to why that couldn't be done and said I would need to come back again more time out of my day on a different day. How you can charge somebody for services rendered when it was completely incorrect is beyond me and how you can claim that something was done correctly when you admitted that your tools broken is even more inconceivable! So now I'm forced to drive my car in worse condition then it was when I dropped it off and don't have my money back! And don't let their BBB plaque in their office fooll you I checked and they are not accredited!

Sarah C.
10/31/2018
Don't use!

LP
Lisa P.
09/06/2016
Awesome Service
I was fully expecting my problem to be a $500 starter, but I was pleasantly surprised to be told I needed to have battery replaced and the cables cleaned. They could have taken me, but they didn't. Very nice, very comfortable atmosphere, love the vintage building. Richard is awesome. I usually go to Corey's Ohio Auto, but this time I'm glad they were closed. I have a new favorite place.

Sylvia H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/26/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Myra. She said Sylvia was very impressed with the people and the work from this business.

Clay B.
Florida
GMC Sierra
10/26/2015 Category: Service
Clay said this business kept him informed during the service process and did a good job.

JZ
Jerome Z.
10/13/2015 Category: Service
Jerome said this business is excellent and reasonable.

Tracy S.
Indian Rocks Beach, FL
Ford Expedition
10/13/2015 Category: Service
Tracy said she was very satisfied with this business.

Richard H.
Holiday, FL
BMW 328i
10/10/2015
Great prices, great service best shop ever
This is the best shop that is very fair and honest.

Brandon S.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/02/2015 Category: Service
Brandon said he had a good experience with the business.

Joseph S.
09/25/2015 Category: Service
Joseph said his vehicle is running well and this business is the best.

Jerry S.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/25/2015 Category: Service
Jerry said this business did exactly what he wanted them to do. They serviced his vehicle in a timely for a fair price.

Rob G.
Breckenridge, CO
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Rob said he had an excellent experience with this business.

Jeff H.
Saturn SW1
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said he is very happy with the service this business provides and they treat him well.

BERNADETT H.
Saturn Vue
09/15/2015
Overall Service
I was so impressed with the professinal way they handled me as a customer. The mechanic was direct and to the point with me and I didn't get the feeling they were just out to make a dollar. The office staff and mechanics went above and beyond to assist me. I would recommend West Coast to everyone.

Robert R.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/14/2015 Category: Service
Robert said this business did an excellent job. They kept her informed, did a good job and they finished in a timely manner.

LV
Lilian V.
Clearwater Beach, FL
Honda Fit
09/03/2015 Category: Service
Lilian said she took their business cards. They kept her informed and she liked it.

SP
Sam P.
Jeep Compass
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Sam said the employees at this business were really friendly, they took him in right away, they were very nice and they had a clean facility. He brought in his vehicle because there was a nail in one of his tires. After they changed his tire, he was told by the employee he worked with to check and see if the check tire light was still coming on. When he backed up his vehicle, the light was still on and the employee told him he needed to drive his vehicle around. He drove around for two or three more minutes and the check tires light was still on. He went back to this business yet again and they still told him he needed to drive his vehicle more. He stated to the employee he worked with that he had put air in the tire before making the check tire light go off, so he was wondering if this was the same issue. The employee told him there was a difference between taking the tire off and actually filling it with air, so he still needed to drive his vehicle around longer to get the check tire light to go away. Later on, he checked the pounds per square inch on his tire. The pounds per square inch were only 22 when it should have been 35. In the end, they had not put enough air into his tire causing the check tires light to stay on. He appreciated this business calling him back later in the afternoon to see if everything on his vehicle was ok.

PM
Peggy M.
08/24/2015 Category: Service
Peggy said the service at this business is very good and she has had no problems with them.

LC
LENNY C.
Tampa, FL
08/22/2015
great service
The folks were very thorough with the vehicle. Also they took the time to explain and show what needs to be done and why. For me that was huge because most places give you a laundry list then expect your to just know.

Carlos C.
Safety Harbor, FL
Scion xB
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Carlos said this business provided great service in a timely manner. The employees were nice and they gave him suggestions to maintain his vehicle.