Carol H.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/15/2019
Always Terrific!
I've been taking our family's cars to Wheeling Auto Center for several years. They always provide excellent service! Whether you just need an oil change or have a major engine problem they're always terrific! If you plan ahead, they can even loan you a car. And, my favorite, they always wash the car before I pick it up :)

Joe F.
Saturn SC 2dr
03/14/2019
As Always- An Excellent Job by Wheeling Auto Center!
Just a battery replacement & oil change. Wheeling Auto Center keeps my twenty-one year old vehicle running like new. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Chris S.
Palatine, IL
GMC Acadia
03/14/2019
Gave me a break on my brakes!
Came in for second estimate on a brake job....another place across town said I needed front and probably also rear brake pads and rotors.

The guys at Wheeling Auto took a look and told me I have 10-15K miles left on the existing pads.

I'll be back to see Wheeling Auto Center in 10K miles. Thanks guys!

Dennis L.
BMW 323i
Great service as always!

Honda Fit
03/11/2019
Satisfied
I am very satisfied with what they did to my car. Had tires changed and the courtesy car helps a great deal esp i am in the field.

Jim S.
Long Grove, IL
03/09/2019
Timing belt replacement on a Honda CR-V
Clear explanation of the repair issues and options. Wheeling Auto Center takes an honest and long-term approach to service and customer relationships.

03/08/2019
Oil Change and Battery Replacement
Great service as always!

John P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/08/2019
Wonderful group of people
Wheeling Auto fixes the car and checks after work is complete several months after to make sure there are no more issues. This only happens with doctors and Wheeling Auto. They are a great group and I am glad I found them.

03/06/2019
Always treated fairly and they explain clearly the repairs to be done to your car.

03/06/2019
I have been going to Wheeling Auto Center for sometime now. ALWAYS honest, fair and GREAT customer service.

David W.
Subaru Legacy
03/04/2019
I have been a customer of Wheeling Auto Center for several years. My latest visit was another of many instances of great service.

GW
Gerald W.
Honda Fit
02/27/2019
Great dependable and helpful staff!
This place has never let me down. Prompt over the top service always. Thanks!!

NB
Noel B.
Elgin, IL
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/23/2019
Very accommodating. Do the job right.
I like/appreciate the extra "touch" of washing the vehicle when work is completed as well as the use of a courtesy vehicle.

GW
Gerald W.
02/20/2019
Always reliable and professional
Always very satisfied with the service and easy to deal with. Thank you!!

MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/17/2019
Honest, friendly and all around good eggs
We have had an issue with our car that Knauz kept giving us the run around with. We took it to Wherling Auto and Brian and Dave were able to diagnose and solve the problem for less than what Knauz was charging for not fixing it.

Long Grove, IL
Buick Encore
02/15/2019
As always, service both for our vehicle as well as customer service is impeccable!

JE
Judy E.
Libertyville, IL
02/13/2019
Superior Care and Service
Dave and the staff have taken care of our cars (various makes and ages) for several years. Our 2009 Denali has almost 160k miles on it but WAC keeps it running smoothly. They are trustworthy and the work is always top notch and at a great price. The extras are great too: loaner cars, comfortable place to wait and get work done if you’re just there for something small, coffee and soft drinks....

Joe F.
Saturn SC 2dr
02/12/2019
Another Excellent Job by Wheeling Auto Center!
Hard cold weather starting for my 21 year old vehicle. Wheeling Auto quickly diagnosed the problem and I was out the door in no time. I will not take my vehicle anywhere else for service.

Judy G.
Cadillac CTS
02/12/2019
Amazing Customer Service
I took my car in due to an engine light and needing to get my emissions done soon. They did a thorough check of my vehicle and walked me through what was wrong. They were patient while I tried to figure out what I wanted to do. Understanding of my situation and there was no pressure to make decisions, or too do more than I could afford at that time. I feel like they are trustworthy and will definitely use them in the future.

DK
David K.
02/09/2019
Customer service
WAC always makes sure my cars are safe and functional. If work is recommended but not vital at the moment, they let you know options for taking care of it down the road.