Madeline P.
Northbrook, IL
10/12/2018
Great Experience
Wheeling Auto Center has maintained my 2002 Honda Civic for many years. I depend upon them to keep my car running. They provide great value at a fair price.

Volkswagen Golf
10/07/2018
Wheeling Auto Center-Best pkace
Great owners, customer service, technical skills, response to my needs, etc. Great, all the way around.

Al B.
10/06/2018
great service
I always like taking my car here. It is very convenient because I can get a loaner car easily. Service is always great, they call me before they do the work to discuss my options and make sure it fits in my budget. They even wash my car before I pick it up!

DF
Denise F.
Mount Prospect, IL
10/03/2018
Very happy with the service
I am always pleased with the service at Wheeling Auto. The staff are all delightful and they take care of my old car. What more can you ask!

JO

Itasca, IL
Lexus ES 350
09/28/2018
Repair Visit 09/28/18
Two words describe what makes WAC great, Dave Becker. He is the owner and he runs a top flight auto repair and maintenance facility. He makes sure your vehicle is fixed properly, in a timely and professional manner and at competitive prices. He actually cares about his customers, goes out of his way to help you and makes sure you are satisfied. It’s like having your most trusted relative take care of your car. Many more good things to point out so suffice it to say after 20+ years with Dave, he is simply “the best”! You won’t go wrong going to WAC and Dave Becker.

GW
Gerald W.
Honda Fit
09/28/2018
Professional and Dependable
I stopped in for a maintenance item and they took care of it right away! Never had any bad issues with this place, keep up the great work!!
Thank you very much!

Carol H.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/27/2018
Always Excellent Service!
I just needed an oil change & tire rotation. I was able to wait while they completed the work. I did make an appointment ahead of time and asked if I could "wait" for the work to be completed. Wheeling Auto Center always provides terrific service!

Scott S.
Acura TSX
09/26/2018
Best auto shop I have been to!
Great customer service. Understood what I needed and didn't push anything I didn't want. Cleaned my rims even though I didn't ask them too which was awesome. Gave me a ride for free to and from my home while my car was being worked on. My car was finished within a timely manner. Definitely recommend!!!

David L.
My Recent Service
My brakes were in bad need of service, and it turned out my battery was dead too. My car entered as a machine that couldn't start and if it did wouldn't stop very well, it left like a brand new car. The cost was more than I thought it would be, but considering how thorough the repairs were and the quality of the parts-you get what you pay for. When the guys at WAC fix something, it *stays* fixed. The confidence I have in their work is worth the extra money.

09/26/2018
I have every confidence in Wheeling Auto Service. With an aging CR-V, maintenance is critical and Wheeling has excellent techs and diagnostic capabilities. Wouldn’t take my Honda anywhere else.

PS
Penni S.
Chevrolet Aveo
09/24/2018
Honest, reliable, professional
The staff at Wheeling Auto Center are professional, reliable and honest. There were a number of things that needed to be done to my car to get it ready for a long trip and some things that would need attention in the future. We discussed all the options, and they never pushed me to have work done that wasn't necessary. This is a very different experience than I've had at other places. The charges to do the work were fair, and I was given the opportunity to pay over time. All in all, a good experience.

Charmaine B.
Vernon Hills, IL
09/23/2018
Impressed New Customer
I am new to the area and no longer need to take my car to a dealer. Wheeling Auto is truly a family oriented atmosphere. They are courteous, professional, and very knowledgable with all aspects of auto mechanic work. I would highly recommend them...you will not be disappointed.

VP
Vernon P.
Mundelein, IL
Jeep Cherokee
09/21/2018
Fast,courtious, knew how to fix the problems
The jobs were done correct and with haste. Very pleased with the results and I got a tour. The business certainly has grown. That a sign that the crew is doing things right.

Maria H.
09/19/2018
Always a Satisfied Customer
I've been going here for 3 years. Quick service. Knowledgeable Mechanics that explain everything respectfully. Highly recommend this crew for your Wheels.

Dennis L.
BMW 323i
09/16/2018
oil cjange
wonderful service as always!

KG
Krystal G.
09/11/2018
Thank you! You all ROCK!
Every time I am at Wheeling Auto, the experience is stress-free and pleasant. I have to bring my kids and they even have fun. They love the fish tank, hot chocolate and the toys. When they are happy, I am happy. Thank you, again!

Lexus RX
09/08/2018
Saved money and just as professional as dealer service
Great service They had the car ready
Exactly when they said they would so I could get to my appointments. First time using them they were very friendly and professional even offered a loaner car which I didn’t need, just like the dealerships!

CR
Cathy R.
09/08/2018
Oil Change and a wash too!
Got my oil changed today, and as always my free car wash! Great waiting room, clean, free beverages and comfy seating!

Mehboob S.
Bolingbrook, IL
09/07/2018
Friendly and cozy environment
Dave, Brian and Lisa - you guys are the best....I am coming back for my Halloween candies....