MN
Michelle N.
Lake Villa, IL
Hyundai Accent
12/15/2018
Customer service, ease of business
The staff are friendly, professional, and get you in and out quickly.

Rob M.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/13/2018
Always great to work with!
Always great to work with the guys at Wheeling Auto. I trust them and would recommend them for any work.

DJ
Dan J.
Cadillac XTS
12/10/2018
Solid service.......
been a while since I used Wheeling Auto Center as i had free service for a new car I purchased. They haven't lost a step. i received bad news that i need a major repair but Brian couldn't have been more helpful, they sent me a very nice recap including photos to help me understand the situation. I held off on the repair for now, but i surely will have WAC do the work when i am ready.

Great customer service!
Everyone is great and they truly show it through their customer service!

AO
Anton O.
Palatine, IL
12/05/2018
Your customer service & a culture of honesty
I really appreciate the dedication, honesty and experience you have at Wheeling Auto Center. I've been bringing all my vehicles to you guys for over 10 years and I recommend you to anyone looking for a professional, trustworthy and experienced place to get a vehicle back on the road, regular maintenance or an honest opinion about a used car they've looked at. I know I can trust your recommendations after all these years about what I need, don't need and what I should start thinking. In all cases that I can remember, you've been right.

Keep up the great work and I really appreciate what you do!

GW
Gerald W.
Honda Fit
Good as always!
Very dependable and professional as usual, thank you!!

12/03/2018
They’re always very helpful
I brought in my car for a problem with the rear defroster. They couldn’t find anything wrong but it’s working now so thank you.

Dean G.
Lexus ES 350
12/03/2018
Value, trustworthy, honest and friendly
Best auto repair shop I have ever used. They can do any amd all work needed. This business is committed to it's customers!

12/01/2018
Relaxed
Nice place, people and coffee

Mack S.
Franklin Park, IL
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
11/30/2018
Best shop around
Mike and Brian really have it going on. Beat place around. This was my first time using these guys and let me tell you that I have found a shop for life. Best customer service I have received in a long time. Everything was explained to me and 5he service was out of this world. I have called serval places to get my tries and Mike was the only person that took the time to really to in to detail about each tire I was interested in. Great place will recommend to anyone.

Scion xD
11/28/2018
Everyone is very patient and they listen to you when you have a car problem
Initial problem a passenger window that was stuck in the down position. Brought car over and were shown a lock that we didn’t know about. Fixed for nothing but left car because had to jump it twice in four days. Needed new battery (daaaaa) and was overdue for oil change and checkup. Didn’t make us feel stupid and were very friendly and professional. Would recommend to anyone. THANKS. Nice to know of a place you can trust.

SP
Sandy P.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/28/2018
Regular Maintenance
Service is outstanding. Staff are friendly and accommodating.

JZ
Judy Z.
Prospect Heights, IL
11/26/2018
Excellent Work!
This was my 60K "check up", and the staff did a careful job of determining what needed to be addressed, and what was going along just fine. The 60K is always a big deal, and I'll be going on a road trip this winter, so with WAC work, I feel confident taking my car on the road during this winter weather. Thank you, WAC.

CR
Cathy R.
11/24/2018
Leaky Water Pump
Had our vehicle was in for a new water pump, and we were advised that we should also replace our tires. Lucky we did, would have been dangerouse in the next few months!

Jeff S.
Carpentersville, IL
11/22/2018
Was in a pinch
We were three days away from a 1,000 mile road trip and thought we had a front wheel problem. They were real busy at the shop being three days before Thankgiving. I showed up explained my time frame hoping they could take care of me. They got me a vehicle to drive and was on my way ro work 10 minutes later. Turns out our Sienna had no wheel problems, but they did find a small oil drip unrelated to the wheel in question. They fixed it and had us ready for our road trip on short notice as I was hoping they could. The free car wash is always a nice plus as well. We have two Toyota's that Wheeling Auto services and they do an excellent job all around EVERYTIME. The lock boxes for drop off and pick up are incredibly convenient.

Joan W.
Prospect Heights, IL
Buick LaCrosse
11/22/2018
Reliable service
I trust the staff to keep my older car in good shape and safe for me to dtive.

MJ
Mike J.
11/21/2018
Periodic Service Call
We needed an oil change and the tire pressure light was on. The Wheeling Auto guys were friendly, efficient and took care of everything with a smile. We're always amazed at how knowledgeable and consistently nice they are. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sue B.
11/19/2018
They go out of their way to provide great service.
I appreciate the extra time & care taken to problem solve.

VV
Valentin V.
11/15/2018
Change oxygen sensor ,alignment.
Good job guys,thanks.

Maria H.
11/09/2018
Trust
Really like having my car taken car of by a group of people I trust. Being able to go about my day with a courtesy car is Outstanding service. Thank you