Jenifer M.
06/19/2018
5 Star Service
This was my second trip to Wheeling Auto and I was even more pleased with my experience this time than the last. Dave greeted me and had a great loaner car ready for me. I dealt with Brian after that as he was calling with updates about my Mopar warranty, emailing me and sending pictures of the damage. He walked me through the estimate and made me feel comfortable that the cost of the repairs were fair. Not only do I feel less anxious about dealing with an auto body shop now that I have their number, but I also felt appreciated as a customer. Everyone I met was really personable and their positive attitudes made my car repairs less painful. Hoping I don't ever need to come back, but if I have any issues going forward I wouldn't hesitate driving straight to Wheeling Auto. Thanks!

Christy C.
06/19/2018
New Customer
I've been looking for a place I can trust and rely on in the area after having moved from Elk Grove to Palatine. A friend recommended Wheeling Auto Center and when my daughter's car started acting up, I gave them a call. Dave was very friendly, professional and accommodating. Her car had been serviced incorrectly in the past, and Dave was able to explain everything that needed to be done, and was completely transparent with the entire process. He explained what needed to be done right away, and what could wait. I was able to use the loaner vehicle from the shop while her car was being repaired, they took the time to do it right and made sure I was comfortable through the whole process. I've found my new shop!

06/14/2018
Great People - Great Service
All my experiences with Wheeling Auto Center have been exceptional. The staff is efficient and the technicians are highly skilled. I am always confident in the work performed on my vehicle.

SL
Susan L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2018
My Repair
Great staff, honest, very courteous, keeps you informed

Rich M.
06/11/2018
Customer service is excellent.
Customer service is excellent. Explanations are very thorough. Being able to get a loaner car is extremely helpful.

CG
Christine G.
Toyota Yaris
06/08/2018
I get such fantastic service
I have been a customer since 2010, and every visit has been positive. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The staff is knowledgeable and kind.

06/07/2018
Great oil change
I like the waiting area & the staff is very friendly & helpful!

LU
Leon U.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/06/2018
Friendly and trustworthy.
We all should feel lucky to have these guys around. Made my first visit 2+ years ago and didn't go anywhere else since. Advised my sister to take her car to Wheeling Auto Center and she was happy afterwards too.

Jerry B.
Northbrook, IL
INFINITI EX35
06/06/2018
Dependable service
Honest and reliable service in a very difficult industry.

Ronald B.
Lexus ES 350
06/03/2018
QThe service is outstanding. Workers are prompt and efficient. Very honest place.
Serve is very good. Warranty is exceptional.

Kathryn S.
06/01/2018
Free car wash as a bonus!
Always professional excellent service. I was referred by a friend. Have been bring cars here for many years.

CA
Crystal A.
Vernon Hills, IL
Subaru Legacy Sedan
05/31/2018
Great job!
They got rid of the annoying, rapid blinking of my turn signal!

AK
Alexander K.
Prospect Heights, IL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/26/2018
Repair
Repair was don as described

SP
Scott P.
Lincoln MKX
05/26/2018
Great service at a great price
My wife's car (to me) was just sounding louder at idle or running in driveway. I thought there was an issue with one of the belts. They thoroughly checked in wet and dry conditions to duplicated and inspected and found nothing wrong. All the while, I had a courtesy car and paid a very reasonable price when I picked up the car.

VS
Virginia S.
05/25/2018
very punctual and good service
Very punctual, very good service and fair in the charges. They offer a courtesy car if is needed.
(just correct your records my car is 2009 not 2008)

05/23/2018
Always friendly and honest service
Dave, Brian and the others at Wheeling Auto have always been friendly and provide honest service. I have worked on my truck since owning it for most problems. They have given me advice over the phone to address problems and tell me to call back if there are any problems.

Mike B.
Mokena, IL
Dodge Challenger
05/18/2018
Excellent Service!
They are top notch. They onow each regular customer. They are knowledgable and very professional. Always have a courtesy car or ride to work available. I will take my car to nobody else!

JZ
Judy Z.
Prospect Heights, IL
Saturn LS
05/17/2018
Best Car Repair and Maintenance Place Ever!
Brian, Dave and Gene are great "greeters" who know cars, and keep you informed about what work needs to be done, what the costs will be, and how long it will take. My daughter, who had moved to Seattle, even called once to get advice after she was gone and no longer a client. They helped her out, gave her guidance on what to look for in the service needed. They are always willing to "make things work" - including taking your car to the dealer, getting the parts, etc. It is a one-stop high quality shop for your automobile needs.

Albert S.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/15/2018
oil change
They provide a courtesy car and that is very convenient. I can drop my car during my lunch hour and pick up my car after work.

Jim L.
05/14/2018
5 stars
Another visit again validated why I choose Wheeling Auto rather than my dealership. Feel at home and they take care of my car as if it were their own.