LU
Leon U.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/13/2018
Commendable place
I am going to Wheeling Auto Center for a couple of years now and would not go anywhere else. Always very friendly, informative, and on time. Hiigly recommended.

VV

Lake Zurich, IL
Buick Encore
08/09/2018
Outstanding
My husband and I have been bringing our cars to Wheelimg Auto for many years. The service has never been anything less than outstanding, never any return visits because of something not checked or repaired properly, and the relationships with their customers is excellent. I have recommended Wheeling Auto to several people and it is now their "go to" car repair place as well.

HD
Harvey D.
07/28/2018
Trustworthiness and professionalism.
Never have to wonder if I am getting what I need. They have been taking care of me for thirty years. Great bunch of honest, hard working people.

RV
Rosemary V.
Scion xA
07/27/2018
Accommodating and thorough
Like their reminders, helps even though I don't always comply. Scheduling is easy; explain work to be done.
Waiting area is pleasant or loaner is readily available.

ST
Sue T.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/27/2018
Friendly and professional service
My car is older and Brian recommended looking the car over completely during a routine oil change. There were a lot of items that needed to be replaced. I appreciated the advice that the rest of the car was in good shape, so I felt confident about going through with the repairs as opposed to replacing the car. I was given a loaner car to use during the time my car was unavailable, which was very helpful.

DK
Dave K.
Westchester, IL
07/26/2018
Minor maintenance/repairs on 2015 Camry
As always, the advice was good, and the work was performed well at an acceptable price. I've been bringing my older cars to WAC since 2009, and I've always been happy with the work. They honor their warranties and guarantees if something goes wrong or needs more attention. And the loaner-car is a huge incentive to me.

MJ
Mike J.
07/26/2018
Periodic Service Call
Our experience was what we've come to expect. The Wheeling Auto Center team make everyone in our family, including my wife, feel comfortable and confident that we're getting everything we need at a fair price. I've been a big fan for over 10 years.

Mark G.
Lake Zurich, IL
07/18/2018
Professionalism
Consistently professional in their approach to customers and the work itself.

CG
Cheryl G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018
Superb Service!
Wheeling Auto provides honest, affordable and exceptional service. We have taken our vehicles there for over 15 years.

Roxanne C.
Deerfield, IL
07/10/2018
OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE
This shop is like no other! My father and sister both recommended this place and now I know why!! It started when I called to schedule annual maintenance for my car. I spoke to a man named David who was so kind, accommodating and informative. I asked if they had loaner cars available and he set me up. I brought my car in at my scheduled appt, everyone was so warm and welcoming, not at all intimidating. The shop was super clean! They contacted me shortly after I dropped the car to let me know their findings. An hour after that, and MY CAR WAS DONE! AND IT WAS WASHED!!! Guys, this was an awesome experience. Wheeling auto will be servicing my car from now on. I highly recommend you try them!!!

JZ
Judy Z.
Prospect Heights, IL
07/09/2018
Great customer service!
The Wheeling Auto Center staff is great from making the appointment, to greeting you when you get there, doing quality work and keeping track of what your car needs to have done, to excellent quality work, to washing your car once finished. I highly recommend them without any qualification!

GW
Gerald W.
07/05/2018
Always reliable
Another good experience and friendly dependable service. Thank you!!

AT
Amanda T.
Audi Q5
07/04/2018
Tires
Walk in without appointment I had a nail in the tires went couple place and they tell me they could fits my tire till Friday so I stop in wheeling auto Centet and they tell me they can fits my tire in 30 min and they were very nice and very friendly I give thems 5 stars very highly recommended!

JV
Jack V.
06/26/2018
Wheeling Auto recomended.
Everybody's friendly & honest. No long waits. Reasonable prices.
Makes a person want to keep coming back.
Also I've lived in Wheeling for 56 years & I prefer to give my business to a Wheeling business.

Jenifer M.
06/19/2018
5 Star Service
This was my second trip to Wheeling Auto and I was even more pleased with my experience this time than the last. Dave greeted me and had a great loaner car ready for me. I dealt with Brian after that as he was calling with updates about my Mopar warranty, emailing me and sending pictures of the damage. He walked me through the estimate and made me feel comfortable that the cost of the repairs were fair. Not only do I feel less anxious about dealing with an auto body shop now that I have their number, but I also felt appreciated as a customer. Everyone I met was really personable and their positive attitudes made my car repairs less painful. Hoping I don't ever need to come back, but if I have any issues going forward I wouldn't hesitate driving straight to Wheeling Auto. Thanks!

Christy C.
Palatine, IL
06/19/2018
New Customer
I've been looking for a place I can trust and rely on in the area after having moved from Elk Grove to Palatine. A friend recommended Wheeling Auto Center and when my daughter's car started acting up, I gave them a call. Dave was very friendly, professional and accommodating. Her car had been serviced incorrectly in the past, and Dave was able to explain everything that needed to be done, and was completely transparent with the entire process. He explained what needed to be done right away, and what could wait. I was able to use the loaner vehicle from the shop while her car was being repaired, they took the time to do it right and made sure I was comfortable through the whole process. I've found my new shop!

06/14/2018
Great People - Great Service
All my experiences with Wheeling Auto Center have been exceptional. The staff is efficient and the technicians are highly skilled. I am always confident in the work performed on my vehicle.

SL
Susan L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2018
My Repair
Great staff, honest, very courteous, keeps you informed

Rich M.
06/11/2018
Customer service is excellent.
Customer service is excellent. Explanations are very thorough. Being able to get a loaner car is extremely helpful.