Renee B.
Rockville, MD
04/18/2018
My 2015 e400 Cabriolet
Rami helped found my 2015 - e400 convertible a week ago! It is EXACTLY what he told me the car would be... He searched for my unique and seldom seen on the street vehicle for months! When he located it he acted on it right away.
He made this deal within 24 hours. ...That included the car being shipped here.
It was priced right, in pristine condition on the outside and under the hood, low mileage, and still under warranty! You can’t get ANY better then that when you are purchasing such a vehicle! This car Stops traffic!
Thanks Rami

Renee B.
04/18/2018
Grateful
I have been a customer for 3 years now. I am always met with personal greetings. Rami has help me to keep my 2006 R350 in excellent condition. There is never any service suggested that is not needed. White Oaks Mercedes-Benz Service is the only service place I will take my cars.
The cost have been very reasonable and they stand by their workmanship.

Michael E B.
01/04/2018
Best Mercedes Repair Shop
Rami Kouncar, President, takes a personal interest in assuring your MERCEDES work is completed correctly and in a reasonable amount of time. Service is excellent and less $$ than going to the dealer. I highly recommend White Oak Auto Service.

Michael M.
Glen Burnie, MD
12/28/2017
Quality of Work
Over a year, I had to return my vehicle for the same problem several times. When returning the vehicle correct the same problem, the shop does not put the vehicle as priority keeping the vehicle each time foe an extented period of time.

Last occasion, my vehicle was hit st the shop and after being told that the communication stopped. I had to call every other day for a month to check status.

Horrible communication to say the least.

DT
Delano T.
02/17/2016
Lights On!
My wife's E350 had a low beam headlight out. I called the shop at 8:00 am and was instructed by Melba to just bring the car in at my convenience that day. Lights on within 15 minutes of my arrival!

HF
Hala F.
02/17/2016
Amazing Service
White Oak Auto service is outstanding! I just want to say that their service is impeccable, friendly, reasonable, and very efficient.

KA
KINGSLEY A.
Burtonsville, MD
02/15/2016
Second to no other in the metropolis
Excellent service. Little or no wait. Very polite and respectful. Oh did I mention the cost, nuch much less than going to the dealer. In sumary, it is second to no other in the area.

ANTHONY M.
Hyattsville, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/10/2016
Battery change
The service is impeccable, friendly and very efficient.

EG
EDRIKA G.
Bowie, MD
Mercedes-Benz GLK350
02/08/2016
ATTENTIVE
I've been bringing my car to White Oak Auto since I was first referred a few months after purchasing my GLK. They are very attentive, provide high quality customer service, and deliver what they promise. I can't say enough good about Rami, Melba & the White Oak crew. I don't dread mechanical difficulties as much as I did with my prior vehicles. That speaks volumes! I recommend them to all my friends & co-workers who own Mercedes vehicles.

DN
Denis N.
Laurel, MD
Mercedes-Benz GL450
02/06/2016 Category: Service
Denis said he is very satisfied with this business.

HW
Hedwig W.
Laurel, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML500
02/04/2016 Category: Service
Hedwig said she liked the customer service. They completed the work as promised and they provided an explanation of what was completed on her vehicle.

MA

EW
Emmanuel W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Emmanuel said the person he worked with was nice and very professional. He took care of his vehicle very well.

HW
HENRY W.
02/01/2016
Dropped a belt on a S550
I will just join the chorus of other reviews. White Oak Mercedes did a great job. They were quick, prompt and the quoted price was the final price. They took time to explain what was going on with the car. I could not ask for anything else. I had been looking for a mechanic in the area. I think I have found one.

RUTH B.
01/28/2016
Experience

DT
DELANO T.
Mercedes-Benz SL500
01/25/2016
Locked Up Rims
One of my rim locks was stripped by a local tire service company. I went to Rami for assistance and he resolved the problem immediately.
Rami and his staff are always customer oriented and efficient.

OF
Great service and people

GD
Georgette D.
01/22/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Elvis. He said they did a great job.

HB
Hellen B.
01/20/2016 Category: Service
Hellen said the business is good.

HN
Heap N.
Mc Lean, VA
Mercedes-Benz S320
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Heap said the employees at this business were nice, pleasant, and gave him good service. If he has any more problems, he will take his vehicle to them.