MJ
Murvin J.
Hamtramck, MI
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Murvin said that there were no problems.

WS
WILLIE S.
Buick Century
11/11/2020
Great Work!!
Great Same Day Service! Quality of parts and knowledge of friendly Staff was good as well. I Appreciate techs Chris and Johnnie :-))

BARBARA B.
Southfield, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/07/2020
Fantastic service in a short period of time,
I’ve visited White’s muffler after work I was serviced right away I appreciate the quick service because I work 9 to 5 white muffler is always my go to for all my vehicles thank you!

Monique H.
Buick Rainier
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Monique said the service was great but the prices are a bit high

ER
Eddie R.
Madison Heights, MI
BMW 750i
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Eddie said that their service is great and they got the job the done.

Robert H.
Buick Enclave
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the business did a good job. They are good.

Jerome D.
Chevrolet Caprice
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Jerome said the business did a good job, they took care of him.

AC
Aaron C.
INFINITI FX35
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Aaron said vehicle's running better.

Saquenta H.
Ford Expedition
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Saquenta said that every time she goes there, they get it done the right way

TR
Terance R.
Inkster, MI
Jeep Liberty
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Terance said his service was great. He's been dealing with them for years.

LW
Lisa W.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said they did a very good job, they were very nice, and they took very good care of her.

WS
William S.
09/02/2020 Category: Service
William said he would recommend this business.

REGINALD R.
Cadillac SRX
08/29/2020
Not great,cheat people, mostly women, by over pricing us,tell u a price over phone, get there price change, an problem becomes more problem
I was sadly disappointed, on how women ,get treated at this business, They look at us being push over,no threat ,to them,They have been over charging, for there work ,an labor.they dont ,think women, no anything about cars,or prices. They informed, me I need,a started, an a alternator. They wanted,900.00 .I knew this was to high,I told them ,to only give me the starter, I took my car home,I started, to hear a loud knocking sound, I started to cry,cause I knew they fucked, my car up.never made this noise before,I took car to two dealership, to get estimates, they stated, I never needed, a alternator, I just had a bad battery. I was informed, they fucked,an they knew it ,they just wanted to add more problem to my car.so they could make more money off me.i was told two different prices, I was told car was ready, for pick up.when got there ,they said I need a alternator. People wake up .we need to report ,crooks.now. my Cadillac srx,needs a motor. Which is priced at 5,000.i learned my lesson, only general motors, will work o n my car.they do not over charge, mens cause they feel threatened, by them.this will be reported, to the hall of shame, so whites auto motors needs, to reach out to me,and stop the bullshit .they needs cameras put in .

Sandra B.
GMC Envoy
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Sandra said they are very professional.

KF
Kaney F.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Kaney said the business did not take long to service her vehicle and told her what they did.