Latest Review over 3 years ago

Magma, AZ
12/31/2014
Awesome and honest Owner
As always, Mark provided excellent service; I wanted to get my car in for an oil change before the new year, and without fail, Mark fit me in. He ordered a new filter "just in case" my car needed one, and sure enough, it did, so it was taken care of that day! I know my car will be on the road for many more miles thanks to Mark! I am proud to call him my mechanic and would recommend him to anyone looking for a friendly, honest, and just down right nice guy.

Kim B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Kim said Mark is a great guy. Mark is honest and she really likes working with him.

Keith S.
Chrysler 300
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Keith said the service was very prompt. They diagnosed the vehicle correctly. They got to it right away and the price was good.

DK
Darren K.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Darren said he liked the person he was working with and he trusts this business.

AH
Aaron H.
Ford Excursion
12/20/2014 Category: Service
Aaron said he is always very pleased with their work and the customer service.

Sarah B.
12/20/2014 Category: Service
Sarah said this business was honest, good, and did a good job.

Ashley S.
Dodge Avenger
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Ashley said this business is really good.

JO
Jesus O.
Chandler, AZ
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Jesus said they took care of him 100 percent. There were no issues and no concerns. The prices were fair.

12/15/2014
VW Beetle Timing Belt
As I have two older cars (1999 and 2003) that I want to keep running and on the road, I am so grateful to have Mark as my mechanic. He possesses all the traits you want in a mechanic "especially if you are a woman"; these are honesty, knowledge and competence, integrity, and kindness. His customer service is over the top! Mark displays all these traits and I would not take my vehicles to anyone else. !

Michelle B.
11/22/2014
Professionalism
Once again TY for fitting me into schedule to change oil & look over my vehicle.

KC
Kim C.
11/21/2014 Category: Service
Kim said the service was exceptional.

Matt M.
Nissan Titan
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Jennifer. She said the business is very helpful. They did a great job and answered all of her questions.

TW
Ty W.
Chandler, AZ
11/18/2014 Category: Service
Ty said this business has great customer service and they are timely.

Terri S.
Saturn LW300
10/28/2014 Category: Service
Terri said they took her vehicle in right away and gave her an accurate estimate. They were very good and very honest.

SL
Susan L.
Gilbert, AZ
Honda Accord
10/20/2014
The Best
I would recommend Wick's to anyone looking for a reliable auto repairman. Mark knows the value in being a good business man. He is honest, doesn't try to make you do repairs on anything you don't need, and his pricing is reasonable. Thank you Mark for being someone I can depend on to give me superior service.

KH
Kyle H.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Kyle said this business does honest work, and they have quality service.

Sarah B.
Nissan Armada
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Sarah said this business was amazing. They were honest, did not over charge her, and were great with communication.

GMC Jimmy
10/03/2014
The best auto mechanic EVER!
My car was having issues starting and I thought it might be the starter or alternator due to the sound it was making... Thanks to Mark for being so honest and having integrity, he determined it was only the battery that needed to be replaced... :-) He put in a new battery with a 5-year replacement warranty... as always, Mark is fairly and reasonable priced, as well as "just a great guy". I would not trust my cars with anyone else!

JI
Jodi I.
Maricopa, AZ
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Jodi said she receives quality service at a reasonable price from this business.

09/18/2014
Knowledgeable, Honest, Integrity, Quality work
Mark has taken care of my two vehicles for the past 3 years and I am so glad he was referred to me. I have peace of mind when Mark does work on my vehicles and his honesty and integrity are big plusses for me. I would recommend Mark and Wick's Auto to anyone (especially women) looking for a reasonable, honest, and "nice guy" to work on your vehicles. Robin M
Mark W., Owner from Wicks Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2014

Thank you Robin! It's my pleasure to work on your vehicles. I truly appreciate your business and trusting me to work on your cars. Thank you very much! Mark