Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

STACEY W.
Saturn Outlook
01/10/2019
Great service for a reasonable price.
Took my car in today for a 3000 mile service. They noted the rear brakes most likely needed replaced. I knew they were getting low so I had them quote it. The quote was fair and they were able to complete the work in the same day. Happy to have Matt and his crew in Bryan!!! Recommend them to everyone.

JAMES W.
Edon, OH
01/08/2019
Great place for repairs,auto/my wife was told about Wieland"sAuto Repair. / Note always upfront on replacement cost
Wieland is a smaller auto repair shop. With a smaller shop you have the one on one more then a larger facility. Thus in a customer based atmosphere.

AMANDA S.
Jeep Patriot
01/04/2019
Stacy is amazing at scheduling people in last minute. Matt and his crew are fantastic people to deal with. The price of oil change and filter and 27 point inspection is spot on and I have complete trust in these guys. Would most definitely recommend to others.

Dawn B.
01/03/2019
Great explanation of problems
I have an older vehicle, so many things have been found in the last couple years. I appreciate their honesty and complete research into the problems. They also explain what is wrong, urgent, or doesn't need done right away. I really appreciate this, being on a very tight budget.

NA
Norm A.
Buick Enclave
12/27/2018
service
very trustworthy and they stand by there work ! !

Edgerton, OH
Saturn L300
12/25/2018
the time you took to explain things
did a good job on changing oil , and very friendly and took time to tell you what they would recomend to keep running better.

JOE H.
Montpelier, OH
12/22/2018
Truck starts.
I’m disappointed that you installed a new battery when mine was obviously new. Saying it was hard to determine if it was 08 or 18 was disingenuous. Don’t know if I’ll be back.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond. It's unfortunate that you think that we are not trustworthy or honest ( The definition of the word disingenuous ). I removed the dead battery from your vehicle to verify your no start concern. You cannot diagnose electrical problems with out having sufficient power. When your vehicle arrived the battery was completely dead. I assumed you had installed a different battery from your farm to try and get it started. I apologize that I didn't ask if it was new. After diagnosing your starter motor had failed and replaced it and verified it started, I contacted you to tell you that we also installed a new battery. That is when you informed me that your battery was new. So I recharged the battery and removed our new battery and reinstalled your battery at no charge.
If you care to discuss this matter further I would appreciate a phone call so we make sure we are both on the same page and not assuming something that may be misinterpreted.
Thank you for your business and please know that we are here to serve the community.
Matt Wieland
419-636-5000

Dominic M.
Dodge Charger
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Dominic said the staff did a good job, and they got him in and out.

Joe S.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the service was good.

Defiance, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
11/16/2018
My car needed checked for a trip and we were told to bring it in on a Monday (I called on a Friday). The service was excellent. I also found out that Wieland's has a detailing service. I asked for the car to be cleaned in the inside and it was taken care of the next day. I truly appreciated the time it took to clean everything up and it looked great. Excellent Service and Great Prices.

JIM P.
11/14/2018
Service is the best.
I appreciate the quick response when my battery needed to be replaced.

EM
ELAINE M.
Nissan Rogue
11/10/2018
Men that know exactly how to get a job done correctly
I’ve always been pleased and satisfied at Wielands Auto Repair. The young lady Stacy always greets me with smile on her face and friendly hello. She makes me feel I’m important and starts the ball rolling to get the job done. This past week Bubba took care of my new Wipers and John took care of my tires. Both young men very friendly an respectful and and quick to finish the job and both with nice smiles on there faces which I don’t see to often.

Denver W.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Denver said the service was good.

CE
Carma E.
Pioneer, OH
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Carma said this business provided her good service. They were courteous and fixed what was wrong with her vehicle.

MF
MIKE F.
Stryker, OH
11/01/2018
Routine Maintenance
Routine maintenance for my wife's car is very easy with pick-up and return from her work. Service is discussed, completed, and the car is returned ready to go.
Matt and his crew are courteous and care about what their customers think. Great place for routine service, repairs, tires, and knowing things are done right.

Thanks Matt!

Josh T.
Defiance, OH
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Josh. He said they are professional and were kind when they were running late.

Richard W.
Buick Lucerne
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Audrey. She said that service was good. They appreciate this business.

BW
Ben W.
Dodge Caravan
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the business's service was good, they did it quickly and efficiently.

Daniel R.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said that the place was very helpful. He brought them a mess that he had started and could not complete, and they got it fixed for him.

Tim M.
Edgerton, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he likes Matt and he does a pretty good job.