Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Gggghhgghhnbb

Dawn B.
Archbold, OH
06/12/2019
They get the job done!!!
Great business ethics! You get a report of all they've done, and what they've found on inspection and diagnostics. I also like that you can ask the mechanic, owner Matt or Stacy questions and they make you feel like a person, not a number! I would recommend Wielands for your car care needs.

BT
BUFFIE T.
06/11/2019
Friendly service
Friendly and prices are competitive

MARGIE S.
06/07/2019
Love the customer service
always so nice and just love the customer service!

JAMIN S.
Buick LeSabre
06/06/2019
Broken parts after visit
I got done with my tire rotation and my oil change and I didn’t even make it a block down the road and one of my covers the cover the lug nuts fell off and to find out that it was broken

CR

ED
Ed D.
Dodge Durango
06/02/2019
Did a great job highly recommend.

MT
MICHAEL T.
05/21/2019
Very accomodating.
They really stepped up and helped us in a hurry. They also did great job of communicating with us about our vehicles status.

ES
Edwin S.
Pioneer, OH
Pontiac Montana SV6
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Edwin said the service was good.

TE
TOM E.
Lincoln LS
05/20/2019
Thanks
Thanks you guys take great care of me and my car and truck

DJ
Douglas J.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said that the place was done promptly and when he wanted it and they took care of him.

Mark Center, OH
Chevrolet Traverse
05/13/2019
Very friendly
Call with a problem with my Chevy and the got me right in. Went over the stuff they found with me and did what I ask them to do. Very friendly. Will go back . thank you.

RP
ROGER P.
Edgerton, OH
05/10/2019
Great!
Matt and Stacy provide GREAT customer service. We will ONLY use Wieland’s to do our auto repairs! Honest, caring, dependable, loyal to customers and fun to be with make going to Wieland’s a pleasure .
Definitely recommend 🚘

AMANDA S.
Jeep Patriot
05/08/2019
A pleasure as always
I have never had a better business. So helpful. Willing to work around a busy work schedule. A++ service.

TD
Tom D.
Pioneer, OH
Pontiac G6
05/02/2019
Repair
Great job as always..great people

GB
GARRETT B.
Nissan 350Z
05/01/2019
The Z
Nice people fast work great job

West Unity, OH
04/29/2019
Quick service and fair prices as always.
I brought my vehicle in for a standard service. Quick turnaround. They recommended a couple of fluids flushes on my next visit. Always great service and friendly staff.

JODI G.
04/25/2019
Customer service
Stacy goes above and beyond to make sure I can get my car in. Even if it means dropping me off at work and delivering my car back to me or picking me up. The guys do good work! Great team at Wieland Auto!!

JEREMY S.
Pontiac G6
04/23/2019
custumer service is great
Great work at a good price.

MARGIE S.
04/22/2019
Flat tire
Love the friendliness I felt right when I pulled into the parking lot. So hard to find that anymore. Thank you Stacey!