Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Chevrolet Venture
05/03/2021
Alignment
Thanks for the quick turn around.

TK
THOMAS K.
Jeep Compass
04/29/2021
Highly Recommend!
They have always provided A+++ service! Always honest. Great prices!

SCOTT H.
West Unity, OH
Buick Enclave
04/29/2021
Fast and trustworthy service
Pretty sure said this before but are flexible with drop-off and ways to pay if work and need to pick up after hours. Take all my vechiles here and get a detailed inspection report on what will need replaced next or what is starting to go bad. Best place I have went to around the area.

RON H.
West Unity, OH
Ram 1500
04/28/2021
Super friendly and fast
Wieland's was super friendly fast and priced well. Will go back for all of my auto needs

KIM S.
GMC Canyon
04/26/2021
Very good at what they do
Stacy and Mat and the mechanics do a great job of getting my truck fixed and fixed right the first time

JAIME G.
Stryker, OH
04/21/2021
Top Notch Care
Wielands went out of their way to make an appointment that worked with my schedule on short notice. Upon arrival, the tech immediately took my car into the garage. Everyone explained the findings and recommendations thoroughly and there were no hidden fees. Loved the experience! Thank you!

Lakeside Marblehead, OH
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/13/2021
Very professional, quality service.

TC
TROY C.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/09/2021
High quality, friendly service.
Wielands auto repair preforms a thorough inspection report, with pictures of issues and potential problems on your vehicle. They then recommend services and repairs to make your vehicle safe and reliable based on their inspection, making it easy for their customers to make informed decisions based on their budget and repair needs.

Troy,
Thank you for the great review and your time and patronage! We appreciate your input and look forward to keeping your vehicles safe and well maintained.

BL
BETH L.
04/09/2021
Great people
The customer service was amazing they got the job done quick and had no problem explaining things to me. Will definitely go back for any more car repairs.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 04/13/2021

We are so glad you were completely satisfied! Thank you for the great review!

JOE K.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
04/07/2021
Great job!
Work was done promptly, efficiently, and the communication on additional recommended services with pricing to complete was great.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for the great 5 star review! We appreciate your time and your business.

GW
Goldie W.
04/03/2021
The Best!
Wieland's Auto Repair is the best business in Bryan, OH. In my opion this is not only the most courteous service, knowledgeable staff, and a desire to make sure the customer is indeed aware of all issues/concerns encountered. My vehicle was in for a standard "Oil Change" and the technician discovered an issue with my battery cables being serverly corroded. He cleaned and sprayed the battery terminals with protective spray while verifying everything else was up to code. I could not be more please with the quality of work performed and reasonable and honest prices. I will continue to use Wieland's Auto Repair for all my car's maintenance needs. Well done!
G...a happy customer.

Wow!
We're blushing! Thanks for the great review!

DA
DAVID A.
Chrysler 200
03/31/2021
Loved the home style customer service
Fast, quality work, and the receptionist kept me entertained. The mechanic was detailed and awesome. I found my auto repair shop. Great prices, too.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your time and your business!

CK
Corry K.
Port Clinton, OH
03/25/2021
Best service around!!!!!
I’m a repeat customer and it’s the best service around!!! Great pricing and amazing work and he gets my vehicle in and out with very fast service.I’ll never take my vehicles to another shop again.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2021

Thanks Corry! We appreciate your business and very glad to hear we are meeting your needs.

SF
SUNSHINE F.
Jeep Renegade
03/19/2021
Love local business
I love working with someone I know and trust. Support your local business!!
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 03/23/2021

You ROCK! Sunshine!
Thank you for the upbeat and great 5 Star review!

RICHARD H.
Lexus RX
03/19/2021
Very courteous and professional
Very good service. Friendly and professional.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for your response and the great 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your time.