Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

AC
ADRIAN C.
Port Clinton, OH
11/23/2020
Professionalism!
They did an excellent job, very professional, and timely! I will use them for all of my automotive needs.

KR
KAREN R.
11/21/2020
My experience at Wieland’s is great.
They keep me updated on everything that has to do with my car. Appointments are easy and accommodating for me. I won’t take my car anywhere else. Good job Wieland’s!
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for your kind words and your positive input! We hope to meet and exceed your expectations for years to come!
Matt Wieland and crew

RP
ROGER P.
Edgerton, OH
11/21/2020
BMW Repair
I can not say enough wonderful things about
Wieland’s! Matt or Stacey always call to explain in detail any issues, give their suggestions, pricing and then provide top notch service in a timely manner! Would recommend them over any one else that has ever provided automobile service!! The BEST!
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 11/23/2020

Wow! We're blushing! Thanks for the great review! We plan on meeting and exceeding your expectations in the future.
Matt Wieland and crew.

TT
THOMAS T.
11/12/2020
Town and Country
Matt and his team did a super job getting my car in, diagnosed and fixed. Super job as always.

LINDSEY B.
Ney, OH
Chevrolet Traverse
11/10/2020
Service was quick and great. Everyone one was very friendly! Good explanation about what future repairs were needed!

PC
PATRICIA C.
Archbold, OH
Buick LaCrosse
11/05/2020
good service friendly people
very good place to take your car

LW
Lynn W.
11/04/2020
Thanks for the great service!
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you for the great review!

PN
PATRICK N.
West Unity, OH
11/04/2020
Amazing, thorough, and patient service.
Top notch from top to bottom. The information and pictures combined with helpful video links created a simple and deeply informative process and the ease and patience with which both Stacey and Matt communicated with me was the cherry on top of an overall experience that was my best yet at an auto shop.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2020

Thanks for the great review! We pride ourselves in the way we perform an in-depth inspection while diagnosing your vehicle. We think every customer deserves to know what recommendations wil help their vehicle last longer and keep everyone safe on the road.
Thank you for choosing Wieland's Auto Repair!

DT
DEBBIE T.
10/29/2020
Great service !
Wieland’s are always friendly, helpful and very good at what they do. They are my go place for my vehicles.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you for the great feedback and the 5 star review! We really appreciate your business and love hearing that you're satisfied!
Matt Wieland and crew

DENNY M.
Montpelier, OH
Ram Pickup
10/23/2020
Great place
Awesome to deal with. Always up to date on keeping track of your vehicle.

ES
ERIC S.
10/22/2020
good service
good inspection

JOE G.
10/20/2020
First impression
Very satisfied with everything. Extremely nice and helpful. Just moved to Bryan and place was recommended to us... very impressed.

PB
PEG B.
Chrysler 200
10/15/2020
Always takes care of my car concerns.
Thanks for working me into your already full schedule with fixing my tire. The extra look at my alignment was also appreciated. I am thankful for the consistent excellent service I receive at Wieland Auto Repair.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for the great review, Peg!
We appreciate your time and your business.

EW
EDWARD W.
Chevrolet Uplander
10/13/2020
Great service and they find other issues and let’s you be aware of them.

EW
EDWARD W.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/07/2020
Excellent service again and again
Nice people and great service time and time again
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2020

Thanks for the Excellent review!