Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Rob W.
Edgerton, OH
Chrysler 200
11/17/2019
Dependable, reasonable, great service
Always great service
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for the great review!
Matt

TW
TABATHA W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/15/2019
They were very thorough with my inspection, even with it just being an oil change! I will definitely be back!
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2019

Great to hear that you are completely satisfied!

Thank you for your patronage!

EW
EDWARD W.
Pontiac Firebird
11/15/2019
Car repair
They really take of you as a customer and gets the job done in a timely matter, thanks guys for your hard work and dedication

Awesome Review!

Thank you for your business!

11/13/2019
Great new service idea!
I recently had my vehicle in for service and Matt and his crew noticed how clean the frame of my vehicle was. He recommended that I rust proof vehicle since it had never been driven in snow before and winter coming up. What a great service to offer! I'm glad rustproofing is locally available now in Bryan! Stacey also told me they now shrink wrap boats for the winter! I think I'm going to make an appointment!
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks for taking the time to take our survey! We appreciate your kind sentiments and your business!
Thank you for promoting ou services!

WJ
WEAVER J.
Chevrolet S-10
11/11/2019
Alignment
Would've given 5 stars if I wasn't charged $10 for shop supplies. No shop supplies were used.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I appreciate the information you addressed and assure you that we will do a better job communicating to our customers in regards to the charges on their bill.
I understand that you were not notified of the shop charges and I had Stacey reach out to you.
I would like to extend a $10 credit on your account for the poor communication.
Hopefully you can find it in your heart to reconsider your recommending our services to your friends and family in the future.
Thank you for your patronage.

419-636-5000

SCOTT H.
11/09/2019
First time using Wieland's Auto Repair
I took my trusty rusty 2000 Honda Odyssey into Wieland's for what turned out to be some extensive front and rear suspension and steering repairs plus new tires. The vehicle has 342000 miles on it and it's never had this type of repairs performed. Matt and his staff worked a "miracle" on my van and returned it to the great driving vehicle it had once been. What's just as notable was the communication on the status of my van from Stacy as things came up during the repairs which I expected due to the age and mileage of the van. I felt Wieland's did a thoroughly professional job from start to finish.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2019

We want to thank you for taking the time to take our survey and for trusting us with your vehicle.
We are happy to hear your positive feedback and hope to continue to reach all of your expectations in the future!

NA
Norm A.
Buick Enclave
11/07/2019
Great service as always! Highly recommend!! Best service in Bryan for your car!!!

11/06/2019
Matt and his crew are the best
I am a repeat customer and will go nowhere else. Matt and his crew are efficient and effective in their diagnosis and repairs.

CP
CHRIS P.
Dodge Avenger
10/24/2019
Awesome Job
You guys are great. My vehicle was fixed and back to me in a awesome time frame, Stacey could not have been more helpful throughout the process and the inspections are great! Thank you so much!
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2019

Thank for the business and the great review!

Pontiac G6
10/18/2019
Job done right
Always good job done right first time

DICK W.
10/17/2019
Scheduled maintenance
They got me in and out in a timely manner. I like that they tell me what I need to have done according to manufacturer’s suggested maintenance schedule. No pressure they leave it up to me what I want to have done.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2019

Thanks for the great review, Dick. We make sure our customers know what is best for their vehicles and advise you on any recommendations.

CR
Connie R.
10/16/2019
Matt helped me figure out ways to keep my car on the road safely.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2019

Thanks for the great review, Connie!

TA
TIM A.
Buick Rainier
10/15/2019
They are thorough in checking out the problems
Minimal wait time to get vehicle serviced
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2019

Thanks for the great review, Tim.

NW
NONNIE W.
Montpelier, OH
10/13/2019
Five Star for Weiland
As always Weiland’s has earned five stars from the moment I passed my keys to them to the moment they gave the keys back. This is why I keep returning.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

We appreciate your business and your kind review!
Thank you!

Matt and crew

JUDY L.
09/26/2019
Great service as always. Thanks so much!

REBECCA M.
Ford C-Max Energi
Trustworthy
They always honor the Cashbook coupons and are not pushy about getting anything else done on the vehicle, even though they give you a complete report on anything that might need attention.

Trustworthy
The only place I trust to service my vehicle.
Matt W. from Wieland's Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2019

We work hard to gain and keep our customer's trust. Thank you for the great review!

AMANDA S.
Jeep Patriot
09/23/2019
Awesome service. Awesome staff.
In the last several years I have only ever trusted Wielands Auto with my Jeep. I have never been disappointed nor have I ever needed to question any of the suggestions. All of the suggestions given are optional however recommended to ensure the life of your vehicle. I have never felt pressured into performing any of the optional services. The staff is always friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend.

NA
Norm A.
Buick Enclave
09/19/2019
The greatest
Knowing I only have one vehicle they fixed my problem fast even though they were very busy at the time. Thank you ! ! !

EM
ETTA M.
Garrett, IN
Dodge Caravan
09/16/2019
Top Quality Service
I've been a customer since this past February and have been impressed with the care and service my vehicle and I receive every time. From the phone call I make to set up my service appointment to finished service, it's always top quality with kindness and affordable.