Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5rating 4.5333327
Overall Rating 2.06667/5Overall Rating 2.06667/5rating 2.06667rating 2.06667rating 2.06667

12/14/2018 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Unorganized
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

i apologize for your recent service visit.  I will be reaching out to you Monday.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
Like the people
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

James C.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Service and Service Writers
I want to Thank Cindy Durbin in the body shop for the superb handling of my accident repair. I was very pleased with the work done.

As always my two favorites in the Service Dept Cindy Black and Capri Chapa. They always have and smile and a "can do" attitude each and every time I come in for service. Anytime these two people can be recognized for their superior service please do. Don't think you could find a better Dealership than Wiesner Hyundai.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words and stars. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

SK
Scott K.
New Waverly, TX
Scott
It was a busy day and took 2 hours for a oil change. Service was excellent even tho it was busy.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the stars. We are always trying to improve every aspect of our service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

BV

2009 Hyundai Genesis
Not this time
No comment this time.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

We appreciate the stars and look forward to your next visit!

Daniel H.
Magnolia, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Always on point
Hector and the team at Wiesner always make sure I'm taken care of.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

GP
Giustina P.
Willis, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
The service was performed quickly and professionally. Personnel treated me very well.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Jerry L.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Always give good service.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

James C.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Employee Recognition
The things that make Wiesner so good is their Service Staff. Cindy Black and Capri Chapa are simply outstanding. They greet you with a smile and the desire to help with your service needs. They care about their job and making sure you are treated well as a customer. And as such they become friends. I hope that Wiesner has a way to recognize what an asset they have in these two. They are both deserving and a visit to Wiesner is always something I look forward to rather than dread. Please extend my thanks to them in anyway that you may have to do so.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

GY
Gary Y.
Willis, TX
12/03/2018 Category: Service
GARY L. YOUNG SR.
THERE ARE SOME VERY NICE PEOPLE THAT WORKS THERE!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Giddings, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Brian Dibble
Service was amazing and Hector was very patient and polite in answering all of my questions.
Capri G c., Service Advisor from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you for your stars! We appreciate your business!

Capri Chapa

GS
George S.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
I am always impressed by the way you go out of your way to make sure we are satisfied with all aspects of a service event.
Capri G c., Service Advisor from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you for your stars! We appreciate your business!

Capri Chapa

MT
Mary T.
Tomball, TX
11/27/2018 Category: Service
The Best...Hands Down
Fair and honest. Courteous and professional. They really show their appreciation for my business. It always feels like I’m going to visit a good friend when I go there.
CYNTHIA B. from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the stars !

Cindy Black
936 523 6318

TA
Tom A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Another great round of Hyndai service
I've been taking my Hyundais to Wiesner for over 5 years. The experience is always excellent - thanks!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

SL
Sheila L.
Huffman, TX
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Fast & Dependable Service
Friendly & Dependable staff makes business a pleasure.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

DE
Donna E.
11/26/2018
BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE
I have been driving my Hundai Santa Fe Sport for about a month. Joshua Ables was my salesman, and I can truly say this is the BEST car buying experience I have had. Bought many cars in my life. Josh was never pushy, absolutely went above and beyond to get me what I wanted in a vehicle that was within my price range. Josh was extremely knowledgeable about the Hyndaui Sport and took as much time and answered many questions for me. Even after I took possession of vehicle he called to make sure everything was good & encouraged me to come in if I needed him to show me additional information on the vehicle. He honestly was the best salesman I have ever encountered. The finance manager Ed Griffin did an outstanding job as well, had all the paperwork done (via electronic) pretty awesome and I did not have to be in there 4-5 hours.The entire Wiesner experience was a great one and I would definitely buy my vehicle again from that staff of professtionals. Definitely would recommend that dealership to friends/family and if you want an awesome salesperson ask for Josh Ables!! Looking forward to seeing how their service department is, however, not worried I am sure it will meet all my expectations as well.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Donna,

Thank you for the kind words and stars. We look forward to servicing all your vehicle needs and look forward to your first visit!

Michael P.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
15,000 mile service
Good quality service but took longer than expected.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback and stars. I apologize for the wait time. We are always trying to improve every aspect of the service visit from arrival to delivery of your vehicle back to you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

11/23/2018 Category: Service
Capri is wonderful
Capri went above and beyond for us. She is very sweet and very professional
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018