Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Howard A.
Splendora, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service specialists
The service manager Hector knows what we need before we even get out of the car. Timing is always above level and the service staff are friendly and extremely helpful. We own 4 Hyundais in the family and will never take our cars anywhere else.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Just fine
No one met me on the driveway; I had to come inside. People were friendly, but not overly gregarious. Oil change took almost 2 hours... not sure why it took so long. If more was inspected or done, it was not explained. The car was washed, which was nice. The price was fine.

Jeff F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Did a good job
Brought car in for an oil and filter change and rotate tires. They also did a complementary multi-system check.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the stars. What could we have done to receive 5 stars.

KF
Kenneth F.
New Caney, TX
Excellence
Weisner Hyundai always provides exemplary customer service and ultimate satisfaction whether it's for a first time or a repeat customer in sales or service. I'm always delighted when I stop by.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words and stars!

ST

Mohamed D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Better service
2nd time to use the service and it was much better this time.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I am confused on your survey score. Please call me as soon as possible. Thank you.

Ronald R.
Fast & freindly!
I made my appointment online. All of the service reps are friendly and professional. I really like the dealership service lounge area, where you can either get coffee and watch tv while you wait, or stroll around the showroom to look at all of the new Hyundai models. They even washed my car for me after the service was completed..which I reallly do appreciate. I plan to return for my next scheduled service.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Adolph M.
Efficient
Great place
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Quick Service
Quick in & out for basic services with nice, accommodating staff!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Wiesner SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING!
Customer service outstanding here! What can you say---We will continue to return because service is that good!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.

BW
Bonnie W.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Service staff
The service staff are exceptional, from check in to completion.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

TG
Theodore G.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Capri is awesome. She is very active in getting the customer taken care of.
Capri G c., Service Advisor from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your stars! We appreciate your business!

RF
Robert F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great
Every time I go in I am greeted promptly. My car is finished in a timely manor. The car is returned clean. I’ve never had to return with a problem. GREAT
CYNTHIA B. from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Willis, TX
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
The advisor always always does a great job
CYNTHIA B. from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Richard R.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
Great.
Capri G c., Service Advisor from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for oyur stars! We appreciate your business!

Thomas S.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Prompt courteous servive
Professional service representative , took care of us and answered all questions. Our Tucson came back clean washed and ready to go.
CYNTHIA B. from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Betty M.
Service and courteous
Courteous and excellent service from the time of my arrival until my car was ready to leave. Clean and comfortable waiting room with complimentary coffee was a plus.

Betty

936 52 6318

PE
Phillip E.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
SERVICE EVALUATION
Wiesner service was courteous and efficient; the waiting area comfortable; the personnel professional.

TD
Theo D.
Houston, TX
Pleasant professional talented people
I always have a good experience at the dealer and their personnel and service writers are always Pleasant professional and easy to deal with
CYNTHIA B. from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for the stars !!

Katlyn B.
Crockett, TX
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Hector rocks!
Everything was exceptional. I dropped my car off, was given a loaner car for the time my car was in the shop. Hector called within an hour and sent over a quote for the car. I rarely post reviews simply because I’m lazy but I felt the need to brag on how amazing Hector was! From the moment he greeted me at the door to waving me off the lot everything was spectacular. He messaged and gave updates on the car, and advice on what to fix. He even reassured me that my brakes weren’t in need of being fixed as I was told at a previous dealership that tried to charge me $500 for a new set of pads. I’m 22 years old so my knowledge of vehicles is not very vast and being treated as a human rather than someone who can easily be manipulated into spending ungodly amounts of money was extremely nice and rare might I add. I don’t know what Hector makes or his job title but I can assure you it isn’t nearly enough for how well he works with his customers! I am now a customer for life! And I drive in from an hour away.
Capri G c., Service Advisor from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for your stars and your comments! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your service needs in the future!