Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5Overall Rating 4.5333327/5rating 4.5333327
Overall Rating 2.06667/5Overall Rating 2.06667/5rating 2.06667rating 2.06667rating 2.06667

PA
Paula A.
Splendora, TX
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism, sincere concern for keeping my auto working well.
It was easy to schedule service and the efficiency is appreciated. I want my car to last a long time and the service department's knowledge and accurate preventative maintenance are what I expect the most of.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for the stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

EM
Edward M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/22/2019 Category: Service
I would like to call out a very special person. Her name is Cindy Black. She has helped us on several occasions. She is very knowledgeable and makes sure every repair is explained in ways the customer understands. Let me be blunt. We have my wife's car serviced there is because of Cindy.
Edward Mosher
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

TG
Theodore G.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was excellent
Capri G c., Service Advisor from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your stars! We appreciate your business!

Capri Chapa
Wiesner Hyundai Service

Dorothy L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Satisfied
Staff were very kind. Facility was clean and pleasant.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the stars. What could we have done to earn 5 stars?

Michael P.
The people
Just a great service team. Always inform me if there is anything else needed. I just get my oil changed but it will be on my service report as having it done when recommended. Plus I get to look at all the new models of vehicles.

John P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Wow! That’s my car?
Repair and painting were done perfectly. It was a pleasant surprise that they detailed my car. It looks like a brand new one.

Mark S.
Level of service
How fast they got my car fixed and 2 tires placed on after dropping it off late at night. The next day they had them on and the loaner car returned. Very quick and friendly.

02/19/2019 Category: Service
Ease of getting car serviced

Houston, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great facility, friendly staff, appreciate the car wash after the oil change. Wait time was longer than expected since I made an appointment.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

I apologize for the wait time. We are always trying to improve every aspect of service visits. Please call me to discuss your visit.

Kathy M.
Cleveland, TX
02/18/2019 Category: Service
service
They fixed my car and cleaned it up like a new one. Love it.

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great but room for improvement
Hector the service did a great job! However when I took my KIA for service Ithe washed my car and sure my gas tank was were it was at least when I dropped it off.

GH

Mark G.
Upper Marlboro, MD
2016 Hyundai Accent
Excellent Customer Service
They provide great service on repairing my car in a timely manner. Hector provided great service on behalf of the company.
Capri G c., Service Advisor from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your stars and we appreciate your business!

Capri Chapa
Wiesner Hyundai

Janith B.
Houston, TX
My favorite
My car was given back to me cleaner than when I brought it in! The dealership also has a comfortable waiting area for clients!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Took care of my issues quickly
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

EH
Eric H.
Willis, TX
02/14/2019 Category: Service
By far, best service
Unbeatable service and never an attempt to sell you something you don’t need. Cindy goes above and beyond to provide exceptional service each and every time, I won’t take my car to any other dealer.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Unusual wait tine
There were a lot of appointments on Saturday morning and I’m sure that is why it took so long to get my car taken care of. They have always been very prompt in servicing my car. I will definitely keep using them again. Maybe next time I’ll schedule on a week day and see if that is better. Not their fault they are so busy.....they are that much in demand!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

I apologize for your wait time. Saturday is our busiest day. I did look over your visit with us. I noticed we had to complete a recall also which may have added time to your overall service wait. Again I apologize for the wait time and we look forward to your next visit.

LL
Loretta L.
Willis, TX
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Cindy always ensures everything is taken care of in a professional and friendly manner. Awesome service.
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Sandra B.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil change 02/2019
The customer service is outstanding!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the kind words!

Benny S.
Magnolia, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Always provide the best service
I’m not one to normally use the service department from a dealership, but that all changed when I purchased my 2017 Hyundai Ioniq from Wiesener Hyundai. Jason Mckeever was my sales professional and was amazing. I have always felt at home at Weisner Hyundai and wouldn’t think of ever shopping anywhere else. Weisner Hyundai service department has always provided me with 5-Star treatment and gotten me in and out rather quickly. I’ve also had several recalls which I expected with a 1 gen vehicle and they have been very acomendating in getting the recalls addressed quickly. Weisner Hyundai has earned a customer for life!
RICH B., Service Manager from Wiesner Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019