Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

AO
Allen O.
Jeep Cherokee
07/19/2019
Thanks Glenn!
Like this new system - I'll get the last of our three vehicles enrolled here now my son is driving the pickup! We have trusted you folks since moving to Maple Valley 18 years ago...

Candice C.
Scion xD
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Candace said the staff was really nice. The service was done for a fair price.

Jorge T.
07/13/2019
surprise surprise
Went for an oil change and to see an=bout my "check engine light". I told the tech there that I already know it's a catalytic converter issue but would like to know what my options to fix it would be. I get my car a few hrs later and get charged $150 for a diagnostic that I already knew the result. I asked if the $150 can go toward the repair and he said no. It would have been nice to know I would get charged the much for a diagnosis.

Judy R.
07/11/2019
You are the best!
I have been so happy with the care you take with my car. And the way I am treated when I come in. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I have recommended you to many people. If I had a complaint, I wish there were a waiting room but will still come any way!

DT
Dan T.
07/03/2019
I am happy
I can tell when I am being charged twice as much and when I am being treated honestly, professionally and fairly. Wilderness has earned my trust.

John F.
Washington
Ford Expedition
05/18/2019 Category: Service
John said that he has been using the business for a long time. He said the staff are courteous, good natured and he enjoys the experience.

DO
Dori O.
Dodge Dakota
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Dori said this business took really good care of her.

Mark W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff did a fantastic job.

TW
Tim W.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the employees are honest and straight forward. He's been a customer for several years.

Ken M.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Ken said he was very happy with the service the business provided.

Jeff G.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business has great service and great employees.

Andrew S.
No resolution
spent 624 dollars. Truck still started terribly. Problem progressed. Now I’m without that truck. Thanks...

RA
Ray A.
Ravensdale, WA
Great service, great people
Have been taking my car there for 14 years. Never had a bad experience or felt that they were recommending a repair that I didn't need.

CD
Chad D.
Kent, WA
Cadillac CTS
I wont be going back
As I left the parking lot I had to turn around, there was wires hanging from under the dash. I went back to talk with a mechanic he told me they where for a light I didn't have. Then as I rounded the corner to Highway 18 I heard something in the cup holder,4 screws rolling around. Well I got home and washed my car because every time I go to Wilderness Chevron for service I get my cars back covered in pitch and pine needles from there trees. Plus grease hand prints all over the engine bay. As I was washing the car I noticed a black panel in the back seat. It was the light that I was told I didn't have. I now new where the 4 screws went. I had to finish fixing my car and washing it. As I rubbed down the car with a clean towel I found a 6 in long scratch on the rear left A pillar as if something was slid across the roof. .....Anyway I bought the car for my wife this last Christmas and she doesn't know about this........... Chevron should be thankful I picked the car up for her
Signed Chad D

KC
Ken C.
Jeep Liberty
Life Savers
Nolan did a wonderful job replacing an alternator and the car was ready at the time he gave me over the phone.

Judy R.
04/18/2019
This is a great place--friendly and professional
Minor problem: I brought my car in for an oil change and am still unclear why the oil wasn't changed.