Latest Review over 1 year ago

PR
PATRICK R.
12/30/2016
Excellent experience
The staff is friendly, and they got my truck in right away. Now, my only hope is, that the valve stem holds this time!😀

MARY B.
12/21/2016
Top notch service
I had a bit of a tire emergency during their very busy week before Christmas. They said they would do what they could to help me but it may be a day or two before they could get to my vehicle. A few hours later they called and said my car was ready! They introduced themselves. They were cheerful yet understanding of my needs. They explained their situation, they explained what they did to my car. They do an excellent job and are true professionals.
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 12/21/2016

Thank You Mary, I am glad we were able to help!!

BOB B.

Gwinn, MI
Pontiac G6
12/10/2016
Flat tire repair
I had a nail in my tire I went in and they got me in right away. They did a great job of fixing it. That's why I buy all my tires from them
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 12/12/2016

Thank You very much I am glad we were able to help

JUDY S.
Nissan Versa Note
12/03/2016
Fast and pleasant
As long as the service continues to be good I will continue to come.
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 12/05/2016

Thank You !!

ER
ERIN R.
Kia Rio
11/28/2016
Front Counter Service not so great
The service I received on my car was excellent and I would recommend Willey's Tire Shop to any one of my friends for that alone.
The service I received from the man behind the front counter, I believe his name is Mike, was not so great. Some of the things he said and his banter was inappropriate.
Again, I would recommend Willeys based on car service, not on counter service.
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 11/28/2016

Thank You for your honest opinion Erin.  My name is Scott and I am the manager, I will look into and fix any inappropriate actions.  I do apologize for anything that made your experience uncomfortable with us, but I Thank You for bringing it to my attention.  It makes me think back to a sign I seen at the old Bonanza restaurant..." If you like our service, tell your friends, If not tell me...  It will be addressed and Thank You once again for bringing it to our attention.  Scott Willey

KEN S.
Harvey, MI
11/21/2016
fast service got the job done fast great job
pleasant people working on your car
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 11/21/2016

DJ
DAVID J.
11/05/2016
Always helpful and willing to stop to check out my problem right away.
Will come for help and tires always
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 11/07/2016

Thank You very Much !!

PM
PAUL M.
10/28/2016
Rear gear oil leak.
Appreciate the ability of the mechanics to properly identify a problem and repair that problem.
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 10/28/2016

Thank You very much Mr. Martin, I am glad we could help.

JOSEPH L.
Lincoln Town Car
10/16/2016
Service on time
Job done in a timely manner and they had pizza. It was perfect for me.

Thank You so much !!

BOB B.
10/15/2016
good service
they give great service at a reasonable price

Thank you so much Mr. Beckman

Thank You Mr. Bell

JJ
JANET J.
09/24/2016
Honesty Honesty @ trust If they tell you some thimg is wrong Then I would replace it ( and they always return the bad part)
You do not have to worry if some thing is not quite right they fix it a hurry until you are HAPPY . and they are very polite
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 09/24/2016

Thank You very much Janet!!

AF
AMY F.
Saab 9-3
09/23/2016
Best customer service!
I have never had a bad experience at Willey's. They are always very friendly and honest!
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 09/24/2016

Thank You so much!!

SCOTT S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/20/2016
Tire Rotation
Free tire rotation for having bought my tires here. Was done promptly and in and out in a short amount of time. Very pleased!
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 09/21/2016

Thank You!!

JIM W.
Gwinn, MI
08/14/2016
quick sevicing, usually same day.
Excellent+++ tire shop!
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 08/15/2016

RK
ROBERT K.
07/29/2016
Great service again
Wiley's quote for our brakes was the lowest and we have always had great service there. It was not a tough decision to bring our cars there.
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 07/29/2016

Thank You very much Sir!!

PR
PATRICK R.
07/29/2016
In and out
The guys did great work. I was in and out in a half hour.
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 07/29/2016

LC
LEE C.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/24/2016
Great custumer service
Fast and friendly service. Couldn't ask for a friendlier place.
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 07/25/2016

RL
REINO L.
07/16/2016
great
once again excellent service!
Scott W. from Willeys Tire Shop responded on 07/18/2016

Thank You Very Much Sir, I am glad we could help!!