BERYLE R. B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/09/2021
Repairs
My visit for several things to be repaired. All was done except 1. Light on top of cab needed 1 bulb to be replaced. That did not happen. Bulb is still burnt out.

DAWN M.
Dodge Charger
04/08/2021
Personal and professional service
I took my sons car in to have the air conditioner repaired. I called them the afternoon before and they said to just come first thing in the morning. I knew I could not wait more than two hours and I had no other transportation. This is after his car had sat at a dealership for 2 1/2 days and no one even looked at it! Long story short, it was a fuse and I was on the road by 9 AM. 👍. Erica was very knowledgeable and professional. She Scheduled everything well and was very efficient. My mechanic was top notch and very mannerly

VM
VICKI M.
Lexington, SC
Volvo S40
04/07/2021
Fair and affordable
I see why they have a 4.9 rating out of 5. Very knowledgeable and kind.

DAVID R.
West Columbia, SC
Dodge Durango
03/31/2021
Honest
Mr. (Marvin) Williams is an honest, straight-shooting mechanic. He doesn't gouge you with unneeded repairs or inflated charges as most other mechanics I've been to do. He and his business inspire trust.

CJ
CALVIN J.
Suzuki SX4
03/28/2021
Fixed my air and it works great.

Don P.
Gaston, SC
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Don said the staff have good prices, they do their repairs in a timely manner, they stick to their quote and he is completely satisfied with their customer service and their great service.

IC
IRENE C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/23/2021
Good work, cleaned sitting areas, friendly to customers
Excellent reviews

AI
ARMETER I.
Lexington, SC
Buick LaCrosse
03/23/2021
Ivory
The high level of Customer service.

KW
KATHY W.
Gaston, SC
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/21/2021
Friendly, fast and always does a good job.
Always makes time for my oil changes and puts the correct oil in that I ask for (not like some other places).

MARY S.

KENNY J.
HUMMER H3
03/18/2021
Professional and Quality
Very professional and does quality work I love going here for service.

SR
SHIRLEY R.
03/18/2021
Great people
I have used Williams for decades and many automobiles they are knowledgeable courteous and honest! I’ve never had a bad experience and highly recommend them.

CJ
CLARENCE J.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/12/2021
The excellent professional service. From the receptionist to the technician, everyone does their job in highly professional level.
My car was serviced quickly and efficiently. I’m very satisfied with my experience.

LD
LEVI D.
Dodge Caliber
03/11/2021
Utmost professional and kind atmosphere, family oriented.
Years of experienced methods in addition to valued skill always create good results. It’s no wonder to me why Williams Auto & Truck Repair remain honorable to a just service.

We love you Williams Auto & Truck Repair, we could have not gone those extra miles without your kind phenomenal service.

God Bless you all,

Mr & Mrs L. DeLoach

DENISE L.
Hopkins, SC
03/08/2021
clean, great staff
You can tell a great trained staff. People there are overly nice. Great service for a good price.