VJ
VICKIE J.
Mazda Tribute
10/10/2018
Friendly, Honest, Knowledgeable
I have been coming here for a while. I have no complaints

MATTHEW B.
Blythewood, SC
10/05/2018
When I got there, the service bays were full. I did not have an appt. My truck was taken back with in 30 minutes. My total time there was about an hour. Good environment with quality service.

BRENDA B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/04/2018
Customer service
Williams Auto has always offered great service . They are very personal and informative about what’s going on with your car . They listen and observe very well . They are very knowledgeable and friendly!!

CASSANDRA B.
Nissan Sentra
09/29/2018
The friendly staff and make you feel like family
Williams Auto make me feel special it's a place tell all my family and friends because I know they will be treated honestly and if there problem they will fix it I'm a woman they never take advantage of me like some car places in the past have my car is always repair in a timely matter I never had any problems with my car recommend this business to anyone.

ROOSEVELT G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/28/2018
Car repair
The quality of work they do

Michael M.
Dodge Sprinter
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business did everything they promised at the price they promised and on time.

MICHAEL M.
Dodge Sprinter
09/26/2018
Honest & Dependable

SJ
Syblean J.
North, SC
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Syblean said She appreciated the service she received, and she was well pleased with the quality .

MARK P.
09/23/2018
Great job
Awesome job as always. Thank you.

MARK P.
09/23/2018
Outstanding service
Williams Auto provides professional courteous service. The staff is personable and are concerned with ensuring that your vehicle is cared for on the highest level of automotive professionalism.
Wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere elsewhere but Williams Auto!

BW
Bernice W.
Cadillac CTS
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Bernice said she needs to have some other parts put on still before the vehicle will run normally.

Mathew G.
GMC Yukon
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Mathew said that he had no problems with the place and the work was professionally done.

Ford Crown Victoria
09/18/2018
Fast quality service
I have had two occasions where I was in need of repairs to my fleet van. Because I depend on it for 90% of my work when it’s down I can’t do my job.
Each time I have come in for repairs you have
Taken me in and made repairs while I waited
And got me back on the the road again.
Being over our fleet it’s good to have found a company like yours Palmetto Citizens Federal
Credit Union thanks you for your great service.
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/19/2018

TAHNK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/19/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

EK
EUGENE K.
Ford Econoline
09/14/2018
The people are great and the business is A one.
The business is great and people who work there is very professional. I will bring my vehicles back for service.
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/19/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!

09/14/2018
Great company and service
I went in there to get a break job done and they didn't try to rip me off. They told me what I needed to do without spending a huge amount of money.
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/19/2018

WE JUST WANT EACH CUSTOMER TO FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH EACH REPAIR. WE AIM TO  ALWAYS GIVE A FAIR PRICE. THANK YOU

Blackville, SC

THANK YOU!

Scott H.
Ford Edge
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rachael. She said the business fixed her vehicle successfully and everything has been fine since.
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/12/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

EB
EUGENE B.
09/08/2018
JOB WELL DONE
REPAIRS WERE PERFORMED ON MY VEHICLE AND APPEARS TO HAVE CORECTED PROBLEM. FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF. ONLY NEGATIVE IS I WAS NOT CONTACTED PRIOR TO REPAIRS BEING DONE. WHILE COST OF REPAIRS WAS REASONABLE, A BILL (CLOSE TO $600) COULD HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM TO PAY FOR OTHERS.
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/10/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. NEXT TIME YOU COME IN JUST REMIND US TO CALL WITH ESTIMATE BEFORE REPAIRS.

BERYLE R. B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/07/2018
service
A dependable place to receive auto/ truck repairs. Have rendered his service for over 15 yrs.

BT
BILL T.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/07/2018
Oil Change
Brought vehicle un for oil change....in and out in 45 min or less. Always good service and thorough work
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/12/2018