JANE S.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/24/2021
The service is great and the staff is friendly I trust Williams Auto with my truck.
I been taking my truck to Williams Auto for repairs on my truck the work was great and always can get appointment as needed the service is great the Manager is. very friendly and has care for your vechicle. The staff is very friendly also.

Nissan Maxima
07/16/2021
Customer Service
Great customer service. The staff is always friendly. Having my car serviced doesn’t take all day.

JIMMY S.
07/07/2021
Oil Change
I always receive the excellent service.

AL
ANGELA L.
07/01/2021
Great diagnostic
Always explains the repair to me in a way that I understand. Being a women and not knowing the mechanics of a vehicle it really helps me drive with ease.

Steve B.
Kia Sorento
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Steve said Marvin has great customer rapport. He is a good communicator, is very considerate and repaired the vehicle quicker than he expected.

BP
BRIAN P.
Lexington, SC
06/21/2021
Marvin and staff are diligent and courteous as they listen to our concerns and find repairs as well as maintain our vehicle. I trust them to keep our car running!

GS
GERARDO S.
06/19/2021
Honest, Dependable, Professional
16yrs I have been going to Williams Auto and for 16yrs they have worked on all my cars....Toyota Celica, Mazda Trk, Lexus Hybrid, Ford trk, Honda Accord, Nissan Versa....everything from tune ups, Ac, replaced transmission, clutch, electrical to include other minor and major work. They have never cheated me orrr my friends I have sent to them over the years...and he guarantees his work.....:)

CJ
CLARENCE J.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/11/2021
Outstanding Service!
They did a truly outstanding job in servicing my car.

LC
LAWRENCE C.
Dodge Nitro
06/11/2021
Great, efficient, and gast services.
My review of Williams Auto and Truck Services is outstanding.

Ford Econoline
06/09/2021
The service is great and very professional staff.

Saturn Ion
05/28/2021
2007 Saturn Ion service
I had my Saturn Ion in for routine servicing. The staff was courteous and professional. The work was completed in a timely way to my satisfaction.

ROBIN M.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
05/28/2021
Great Experience
Was able to meet my needs very quickly and was very pleasant and accommodating.

LC
LAWRENCE C.
05/18/2021
Great work and customer service is outstanding.
I like how they get your vehicle in and out.

ARTHUR M.
Swansea, SC
Acura RSX
05/16/2021
2006 Acura RSX
The owner, the staff and workmanship were all excellent! I thought the prices were fair but when I get to deal with quality people for quality service, the price is irrelevant!

RP
ROSLIND P.
Cayce, SC
05/13/2021
Not just a oil change.
I am very satisfy with William. A very professional and caring group of people.