Latest Review 30 minutes ago

KC
KELLY C.
01/20/2020
I had a radiator leak and my engine was overheating. Mr. Williams and his staff were able to replace it the same day for a very reasonable price. They were courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend their shop to anyone in need of auto care and maintenance.

KIM B.
West Columbia, SC
Pontiac Grand Am
01/11/2020
Great and friendly place!!
Helped me with no appointment. I was impressed with the time and effort they took to help me with my situation. Will definitely going back for all my auto repair needs!!

BP
BRIAN P.
Lexington, SC
Honda Civic Si
01/11/2020
Mr. Williams and his staff did a great job on our car.

GH
Gloria H.
01/07/2020
Friendly, courtesy, professional staff.
I was referred to Mr. William by word of mouth from another pleased customer. I stopped in and spoke with the front desk person regarding an on going issue. They performed a diagnostic and found the problem. It was repaired to my satisfaction. The also informed me if I had any issues from their work I can bring it back. I highly recommend this business for any type of auto work is needed. Matter of fact, my son is having some issues with his SUV and he will make an appt this week for repairs. Many thanks to Mr. William and his staff, they did an outstanding job. Highly recommend!
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/08/2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER ISSUES WE LOVE FOR YOU TO KEEP US IN MIND. WE HOPE WE CAN BE YOUR ONE STOP MECHANIC SHOP TO TAKE CARE OF ANY MECHANICAL REPAIRS.

BP
Brenda P.
Blairsville, GA
Toyota MR2 Spyder
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said they are trustworthy, and give a decent price.
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 12/31/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

NB
NATHANIEL B.
12/13/2019
Business/man of integrity
Williams auto is a man and business of integrity the staff are professional friendly
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 12/31/2019

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT REVIEW.

BERYLE R. B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/09/2019
Very dependable
Was able to save me lots of money by using my warranty company for replacing my radiator. Thamks a bunch
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 12/31/2019

NO PROBLEM, THANK YOU FOR MANY YEARS OF BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER.

SJ
SHARON W. J.
Kia Rio
11/29/2019
Good Customer Services
Always give good customer services and tell you what wrong with your car the first time so you don' t have to keep coming back. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Keep up the good work.
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 12/31/2019

THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. WE WILL ALWAYS DO OUR BEST TO GIVE YOU THE BEST SERVICE. THANK YOU!

EF
EDWIN F.
Dodge Avenger
11/15/2019
Great mechanics
They are spectacular..customer service is GREEEEAT...THX
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/08/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

TG
THERESA G.
11/13/2019
Great Service with kindness and smiles
Mr. Williams and staff are THE BEST. Everyone is professional, personable,friendly, knowledgeable and they get the job done always with a smile. If you want your vehicle taken care of, this is the place to go. They look after their patrons too. Thank you Mr. Williams and staff, and GOD bless each of you.

NB
NATHANIEL B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/11/2019
Courtesy, professionalism, service
The service was great starting with Michelle the professionalism, courtesy, pricing, Mr. Williams and service. tech did an outstanding job thanks

DF

TED S.
Lexington, SC
11/01/2019
BMW maintenance
As always my experience with Willams Auto was great, I have and will continue to refer friends and family to them.

ROBBIE H.
Ram 1500
10/30/2019
Great service. Great folks
We have always had great service at Williams. You can trust them and the work they do.

PC
PAT C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2019
Pat C.
I was very pleased with my service at Williams Auto & truck repair. It was very easy to schedule an appointment and when I got there they took my car in right away. I am extremely satisfied with their service and professionalism. I will definitely return in the future for my vehicle needs!