CO
Colleen O.
Mazda CX-3
12/05/2018
Honest, always figure out what’s wrong and fix it. If they miss something they always make it right. Been going here about 18 years
Honest, calm, always get to the bottom of what’s wrong. Go out of their way to be friendly and helpful
William M. from William's Automotive Care Sonoma responded on 12/06/2018

Thank You for your very kind words Colleen.
We appreciate your business. Thank You

EJ
Elizabeth J.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the staff is good. They dropped her vehicle off and brought her to where she needed to go. So they were very accommodating to her.

PB
PENNY B.
12/04/2018
Williams Auto ROCKS
This well established auto shop has been around Sonoma “forever”. That is the result of the skilled and knowledgeable personal as well as their friendly and fun attitude. Thank you for your service and talents.
William M. from William's Automotive Care Sonoma responded on 12/05/2018

Thank You for being such a great, long-time customer Penny.
We certainly appreciate your kind words and business.

MA
Michael A.
California
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he likes the way they handle their business and that they are able to get him in when he needs. Also he likes the way they get the job done.
William M. from William's Automotive Care Sonoma responded on 11/28/2018

Thank You Michael, we appreciate your business!

judy b.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Judy said this business went out of their way to take care of her vehicle. They fixed it during the summer and she had additional issues. They were very quick to take it in and get it fixed. They were concerned and informative about what was going on. The staff was so personable and incredibly nice. They did good work and were very helpful, polite and accommodating.
William M. from William's Automotive Care Sonoma responded on 11/28/2018

Thank You for your kind words Judy.
We appreciate your business!

11/09/2018
Very accommodating. Reasonable rates. Cheerful, friendly, excellent service!
William M. from William's Automotive Care Sonoma responded on 11/13/2018

Thank Youy for your kind words.

KH
Ken H.
Toyota Sequoia
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Ken said it was a lot of money for some simple things.

Joseph W.
Ford Crown Victoria
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said this business was good.
William M. from William's Automotive Care Sonoma responded on 11/07/2018

Thank You Joseph.

AC
ALFRED C.
10/28/2018
On time for good work
Needed to have some help with with plug seals and valve cover gasket. I bought them then an emergency came up. Will's installed them for me with no questions asked. Great service
William M. from William's Automotive Care Sonoma responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks for the kind words Alfred, I'm glad we could help.
Thanks for Choosing William's Auto Care!

TN
Tony N.
Santa Rosa, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Tony said they did a good job, they were quick, they told him the cost and that was it. He said he always enjoys taking his vehicle there.

Thank You Tony!
We always enjoy when You bring your vehicle to William's Auto Care!

Debbie C.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said the business was professional and did good work.

Thank You Debbie!

Joe R.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business did what they said they were going to do and they did it in less than an hour. He didn't have to spend more $100 and the owner was pleasant.

Thank You Joe!

MARY S.
Ford Aerostar
10/19/2018
Fast and reliable service every time and I've been having my car serviced here for 30 years and never disappointed
William M. from William's Automotive Care Sonoma responded on 10/30/2018

Thank You for your kind words and long-time loyalty Mary!

MIKE R.
GMC Savana Special
10/17/2018
Always gets our vehicles in and out quickly and efficiently
I have been in Sonoma for over 23 years and have always struggled finding a good auto shop to work on my vehicles. I found William‘s automotive care about two years ago and I would never switch. William and his staff are all great I can’t say enough good things about them
William M. from William's Automotive Care Sonoma responded on 10/18/2018

Thank You for your kind words Mike.

GS
Gene S.
10/13/2018
So personal and friendly and it makes you stop worrying about whatever problem brought you in.
We had a small problem with one of our Toyota Truck tires.
We drove into Williams, expecting to have to come back some other day,
or at least have a long wait. NOPE.. they took care of the problem right away
and provided a very comfortable spot to read and relax in , while they completed
the repair. The charge for their work, was very much less that we expected , after having this
repair done at other places in the past. Yea for Williams.. we love you!!
Whenever we need service or repairs we will be a back to you!!!
William M. from William's Automotive Care Sonoma responded on 10/16/2018

Thank You for Your kind words, Gene!
I'm glad you enjoyed our waiting room.

Jaqueline S.
Volvo 850
10/12/2018
They are proactive with future car repair listed on bill.
I had to return today because a radiator fluid leak from last visit was still leaking. But they didn't charge for the follow up. And they found the leak. Proactively offered an oil change. Installed special wiper blades my car needs.
William M. from William's Automotive Care Sonoma responded on 10/16/2018

Hi Jacqueline, Sorry you had to come back, but I'm glad it turned out well. Thank You for bringing your car to William's.

DZ
DEAN Z.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/12/2018
They always take care of me!
Easy to drop off and pick up, I know they will take great care of my vehicle and because Will is a huge supporter of our community , I support him . Thanks will

DZ
DEAN Z.
10/10/2018
Makes it so easy for me to drop off at night!
We he gets my vehicles , he calls me back and says, come get em! , easy peasy
William M. from William's Automotive Care Sonoma responded on 10/11/2018

Thank You Dean!
We appraciate your kind words.

ER
Eugene R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said the employees were good. They handled the problem very effectively. He appreciated that they worked well and solved the problem.

JIM B.
10/05/2018
Always good service
Car was clean and service was very good.