PG
Patti G.
Always Great
Williams Kingsley has always had a great reputation of doing great work and being fair in pricing. Having lived in the area forever, I have never heard anything but positive experiences, which is why I will continue to go to WK.

EM
Edward M.
Reliable Honest and most of all TOP NOTCH SERVICE
Friendly service that have always helped me totally understand anything I have come to them about as well as the most honest I’ve Done business with. My dad has multiple business vehicles and all of our personal cars trucks all go here and always get the best work and attention to them.

SF
Susan F.
Stephentown, NY
Pontiac G6
03/04/2021
Great people and good service.
The people are very pleasant and welcoming. I enjoyed my visit to the shop. Reliable repair work and reasonably priced. There’s never a concern about the workers giving false diagnosis or recommending repairs that aren’t truly needed. This is a business that is honest trustworthy. Great place.

ED
Edward D.
Toyota Tundra
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Edward said they did everything efficiently and at a good price.

GL
George L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/02/2021 Category: Service
George said he would recommend this business.

TG
Thomas G.
Dodge Journey
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Thomas said that they're great. They pay attention and get everything right. He's looking for another place to get his vehicle fixed. This place told him they don't do those kinds of repairs until Spring.

Joanne S.
Saturn SW
02/27/2021
Great service and fair price, also they are fast!ve
Very good service, fair price and very fast

RF
Regina F.
Nissan Frontier
02/25/2021
I’ve been bringing my three cars to William and Kinsley for years they do a wonderful job ...always get me in within a couple days of calling , I trust them they’re honest they do great work and they’re friendly!

BT
Bruce T.
As Always!
I have been using Williams and Kingsley for too many years to remember. They know the business of auto repair, many times I’ve gone in not knowing exactly what was wrong they diagnose and they always get it right. They are also conscious that auto repair it’s costly and usually an unexpected expense to go out of their way to get you the best parts at the best price! Turnaround time is always good they are very good with following up to let you know what the process is going to take and the vehicle is always returned clean and ready to go.

John K.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/25/2021
They are honest and good people!
I would suggest Williams Kingsley to anyone to have their car repaired. They are honest and good people. They always are able to get my cars into their shop quickly and have them ready quickly. I can always trust that the mechanics at Williams Kingsley will do great work to my cars. I have never had a problem with them and I’ve been having my cars serviced there for over 10 years and wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Lisa & Matt B.
Nothing but the best
I would trust nobody with our cars more than I do Williams and Kingsley! We have been getting service there for over 30 years and rely on them for not only trustworthy service but also honestly.

Jim C.
Attentive Service
When the new axle they put in caused vibration they got a new one and put it in the next day.

Lexus IS 250
02/24/2021
Always pleasant, always fair. Highly recommended.
A customer for 7 years for 3 different vehicles. Great service at reasonable prices. Great family-run business.

PA
Peter A.
02/23/2021
Honest, fast, and reasonably priced.
I have been bringing card to W&K for service for many years. They are honest and precise in what a vehicle needs or does not need. Never any up sell pressure.

B
B.
02/20/2021
Excellent Service at Honest Pricing
Work is always done right Work is always finished in a reasonable amount of time and no cheap replacement parts ever...