FM
Frank M.
06/11/2021
The best
I've been visiting Williams and Kingsley for more than 30 years. I have never had to make a return visit because I was dissatisfied. They fix it right the first time and at a reasonable price.

EG
Eleanor G.
06/11/2021
Tessa and Me
Great efficient friendly service

Z.
06/09/2021
Trustworthy, reasonable, reliable, friendly.
Always a pleasure!

Michelle S.
06/08/2021
I don't think I would trust anyone else with my vehicle

John B.
Pontiac Torrent
06/05/2021
Ever thing was great
Excellent service and very professional

EC
Elizabeth C.
06/04/2021
They are the best
Really great people, fast service and honest, I won't bring my vehicles anywhere else

Craig M.
Ford Edge
06/02/2021
People
Always great service and great people to work with. Never been disappointed with treatment or the work they have done for us.

Ray C.
05/31/2021
Great attention to customer's needs and questions.
I have been with WK for many years. Always the friendliest and attentive. Never had any problems after
a service.

LW
Linda & Tom W.
Fantastic staff
The staff is fantastic and very friendly. The work is done right the first time-always!! They are very accommodating. They make you feel like family.Wouldn’t go anywhere else!!!

Katie B.
Honest & Fair
I’ve been bringing my car here for years. They are always honest, fair & reliable. I would recommend Williams & Kingsley to anyone.

CF
Christine F.
Chrysler 300
05/29/2021
Excellent work done every time
I always feel comfortable bringing my car In for repairs knowing the job will get done correctly and reasonably priced. Dick is always willing to talk with me on the phone and give me advice/updates on my repair and the woman who is at the front desk (I wish I remembered her name) is always pleasant and helpful. You won’t be sorry bringing your car there!

05/28/2021
Good find
Very pleasant to deal with & I felt repairs were completed as promised & appropriate. Did not feel they were recommending things that were not needed as dealerships often suggest. Their name came to us as being highly recommended and we see why!!

PA
Peter A.
05/28/2021
Trust
I know I can trust them. Just had brakes done. I didn’t even bother to ask for an estimate. I knew it would be done right and at a reasonable price, and it was.

Honda Passport
05/26/2021
Customer service
Always great customer service

HP
Hannah P.
05/26/2021
Their work is exceptionally competent, thorough and reasonably priced. Everyone there is extremely friendly. I wouldn't think of bringing my vehicle anywhere else.