DI
David I.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
12/12/2018
Friendly honest service as always!
Williams/Kingsley is awesome, as always!

TL
Tracy L.
Chrysler 200
12/12/2018
AAA+++++++
These are the best people I have ever met !! Fair, reasonable and ALWAYS there when you need them. I have been going there with my cars for 20 + years and would never think of going anywhere else. They are Just AMAZING !!!!!!!

LC
Laurie and Peter C.
Dodge Durango
12/11/2018
As always, quick, professional work
My truck, which has had many issues due to it's age an mileage, had it's water pump go. It was intermittent and I was convinced that it was just the sensor. However, the people at Williams and Kingsley tracked the issue down to a bad pump and fixed it right away.

I have always had a great experience at this shop. At this point I bring both of my family's cars there for any repairs and most regular maintenance. They have a great team, their prices are fair, and unless it is something very complicated or requiring special parts, they get it done on the same day.

KN
Kevin N.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he has gone there for years. He said the price fair and they were done on time.

WG
William G.
12/08/2018
I'm always pleased you guys always accommodate me when I'm in a pinch and get me right in. And I greatly appreciate it you're the best.
Always professional and always prompt and most of all always honest

MaryKate S.
GMC Terrain
12/07/2018
excellent
Excellent, no nonsense service, as always.

SA
Susan A.
Adams, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/07/2018
Staff is always friendly and knowledgeable.
I trust the staff. I feel they are honest and reliable.

FC
Fred C.
GMC Savana Special
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Fred said they are always good, fair and honest. He said they are very good people.

David C.
12/03/2018
Quick and easy
Great job on the issue with my leaf springs. Also I had tires remounted and all the heat shields checked at no extra charge.

Hinsdale, MA
12/01/2018
Excellent service, friendly and always accomadating. Would highly recommend

VM
Virgina M.
Chevrolet Prizm
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Virginia said they are nice and do a good job. She said she has never been dissatisfied with the work.

Joe S.
Jeep Patriot
11/16/2018
Consistently, the best
Knowledgeable, honest, punctual, cost conscious, very competent folks. They have very successfully repaired and maintained my vehicles over the years. I trust them and feel that my vehicles couldn't be in better hands.

Toyota Yaris
11/09/2018
Everybody here makes me smile !
I always know when I take my car there that I will get the best possible service. When my previous car started having problems they told me that they could repair it, but that I'd be better off putting that money towards a new one .

PO
Paul O.
New Ashford, MA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the business did a good job.

AV
Anthony V.
Dalton, MA
Dodge Durango
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff did a good job.

NP
Norma P.
Buick Regal
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Norma said the business does good work, the employees are polite and she likes them.

BR
Brian R.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the customer service was good and they do a great job.

HM
Helen M.
Jeep Liberty
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Helen said the service was excellent at this business and she would recommend them.

Ronald S.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said that the place is very good and she is very satisfied.

Windsor, MA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
10/11/2018
An oil change and a front end clicking sound visit. Oil change completed, and noise fixed. Good communication, and price.