TC
Thomas C.
02/04/2019
Good work from an honest company
I've never had to go back for the same thing more than once.
First time I had experienced an issue -- heat was not working. A repair was done but ended up not lasting more than a day. Went back, and Dickie took care of me. Replaced what needed to be replaced ( a major undertaking) and only charged for parts -- no labor -- because it wasn't fixed the first time. A true gentlemen. Rene always has the best smile behind the counter.
Highly recommended!

TH
Tamara H.
Lanesboro, MA
01/28/2019
Awesome Service
Love this place. I've been using Williams Kingsley for all my car maintenance for years and would not take my car anywhere else. They're honest and up-front about costs and they've always completed the work to my complete satisfaction. I feel like a valued customer and they have been very flexible on those occasions when you need a mechanic on short notice. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Mark S.
Hyundai Entourage
01/22/2019
Honest friendly and professional
We highly recommend Williams Kingsley to everyone. They are honest, friendly and professional the way every business should be!

Jean D.
Nissan Rogue
01/22/2019
the people
as always awsome

Hyundai Accent
01/21/2019
Efficient, friendly accommodating service
When our car would of start, they replaced the battery and made the process so easy.

KD
Kathy D.
Dalton, MA
Kia Sorento
01/20/2019
Great place - great people
Always provide on time, wonderful and quality service. Received a quote for the work and my bill was exactly the amount I was quoted.
Irene is always a pleasure to deal with, as well.

BQ
Bob Q.
01/16/2019
Great people to do business with a smile!
Easy to schedule an appointment, friendly, knowledgeable, and affordable service.

LW
Liz W.
Ford Flex
01/13/2019
Honest, reliable, no frills garage
I really like getting service done here. I get honest, reliable, direct service without frills and up-sells. They explain what needs to be done and answer any other questions I have. This is important because I am a capable woman that doesn't appreciate being "wooed" into service I don't need. Thank you for being good people.

Dale P.
GMC Envoy
01/11/2019
wheel bearing replacement
Excellent service as usual.

Maureen W.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Maureen said she does all her business there. .

CA
Christopher A.
01/09/2019
Great service at a reasonable price.
Brought Prius in for no-heat problem. They found radiator had air pocket. Quick fix.
They also noticed maintenance light for oil change, so they took care of that, too,
at a very reasonable price.
I never worry when I take my car to these guys.

PS
Paul S.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the business makes every effort to get what he requests done, they're very personable and it's a well run business. He has been working with them for almost a decade now.

ES
Elaine S.
Cherry Plain, NY
Honda Ridgeline
01/03/2019
Excellent and efficient service as always
I have been going Williams Kingsley auto repair for years and would not think of going any where else. They do expert work and know what they are doing.

Ronald S.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronald's wife. She said they are excellent.

Mark D.
Massachusetts
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Mark said that the place was good.

WJ
William J.
12/20/2018
Honest service.
Very happy. Been coming here for years. Fast, friendly service. They only do what is needed.

KD
Karen D.
INFINITI FX35
12/19/2018
The people who work there
Everyone's friendly. You don't mind waiting for your car because they are quick and efficient when they know you're waiting.

DI
David I.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
12/12/2018
Friendly honest service as always!
Williams/Kingsley is awesome, as always!

TL
Tracy L.
Chrysler 200
12/12/2018
AAA+++++++
These are the best people I have ever met !! Fair, reasonable and ALWAYS there when you need them. I have been going there with my cars for 20 + years and would never think of going anywhere else. They are Just AMAZING !!!!!!!

LC
Laurie and Peter C.
Dodge Durango
12/11/2018
As always, quick, professional work
My truck, which has had many issues due to it's age an mileage, had it's water pump go. It was intermittent and I was convinced that it was just the sensor. However, the people at Williams and Kingsley tracked the issue down to a bad pump and fixed it right away.

I have always had a great experience at this shop. At this point I bring both of my family's cars there for any repairs and most regular maintenance. They have a great team, their prices are fair, and unless it is something very complicated or requiring special parts, they get it done on the same day.