Russ W.
Saturn VUE
08/10/2018
Efficient and honest
We have been customers of Wind Lake Automotive for more than 15 years and have always received great service.
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks Russ, and we appreciate your patronage!

WN
Ward N.
Saab 9-7X
07/21/2018
great job
fixed on time and done well. Great job, you can count on Dan.

Thanks Ward!

Mike W.
Muskego, WI
06/15/2018
Friendly, honest, timely service.
Coming here for years with a few different cars. Your service team is #1 in quality work. Solid advice with good pricing. I really like the quick response for service and friendly staff. Thank you Wind Lake Automotive!
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you very much Mike!

LK
Linda K.
Sussex, WI
06/08/2018
Thank you for finding and fixing my noise...I started to think I was crazy
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 07/23/2018

Thanks Linda...we started to think you were crazy too...but we found it!

Jim L.
05/23/2018
New tires
Nobody likes going to the repair shop. But windlake Automotive makes it as painless as they can.

Kelly B.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/18/2018
Excellence
Excellent service and communication. No hidden fees. They stand by their work. We have used them for years and will be sorry to move away and lose them as our repair guy!!!
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you so much Kelly. We didn't know you were moving but we wish you all the best in your new surroundings.

Jim L.
Dodge Dakota
05/15/2018
It's Priceless to have a mechanic that you can trust.
I can do some things myself but sometimes I just take it in to save time and I know it will be done right and I can trust their work.
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 05/17/2018

Thanks for your kind words Jim. It's pretty priceless to have great customers too!

Lori S.
05/14/2018
Excellent Service!
I have been going to Wind Lake Auto for years. We have all our vehicles serviced here. They always do an excellent job.
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you Lori...and don't run anything over with your new shoes!

John K.

TL
Terry L.
04/27/2018
Best Service
Wind Lake Auto is our go to for auto maintenance and repair. Their prices are reasonable, the service is outstanding and they always have the best interest of their clients at heart. When we needed new tires we didn't hesitate to call Wind Lake Auto- they gave us a great deal and got the job done quickly! #customersforlife

Terry L
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 05/17/2018

Thanks for the shout out Terry, we try our best.

Jennifer G.
04/17/2018
Very trustworthy and honest mechanics
I've used Dan and his crew as my mechanics for the last 29 years. They are very trustworthy, honest and very knowledgeable and I've always been very happy with their professionalism.
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for your loyalty Jennifer, we truly appreciate that. And thanks for sharing your talent with us too, you can expect more business from us!

Lori S.
04/13/2018
Trusted Service
Wind Lake Auto does a great job! They only service what needs to be serviced. Very trustworthy, priced right and friendly people.

TN
Tom N.
Cudahy, WI
Jeep Liberty
03/26/2018
New tire purchase
Wind Lake Auto was able to get me in quickly and for a reasonable price. I received wonderful service.

Jim R.
Union Grove, WI
Ram 3500
03/24/2018
Only place I’ll take my vehicles
Great service and always done right

Dan M.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/06/2018
Amsoil oil change
A s always good service and quality work. Keep up the good work.

John C.
Cadillac Escalade
03/04/2018
Friendly and knowledgeable
We love Wind Lake Automotive we have taken many vehicles here for the past 10 years or more...they fo a GREAT job!

Tim S.

All went well

NW
Nelson W.
02/03/2018
Friendly efficient service at a reasonable price

TL