KL
K C L.
03/08/2019
Very satisfied
I always receive fair, honest, prompt and professional service from Dan and company. Will continue to do business with them again.

Richard M.
Kia Soul
02/23/2019
Oil change with tire rotation
Nice friendly knowledgeable people keeping our vehicles running safely.
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 02/26/2019

Thanks again Rich, always a pleasure!

Ron S.
Waterford, WI
01/25/2019
The service is fantastic, and everyone is friendly.
We find Danny to be very honest. We believe what he tells us.

Thanks Ron

LK
Linda K.
Sussex, WI
01/10/2019
I don't live in the area so I go elsewhere for oil changes and the small stuff. But I was told by another shop that I needed alot of work done to my car so I brought it to you to check all these issues out. I only needed 1 of those things taken care of and I am so glad that I had you check it out instead of just spending my money where I didn't need to. Thanks again, and I appreciate you taking the time to actually show me the issues instead of just telling me. Seeing is believing!
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 02/26/2019

This is why we ask our customers to set an appointment and let us inspect the vehicle before we just start quoting you all kinds of work that you may or may not need. There are also times that you may need more than what someone else told you. But it is easier to quote on what we can actually see than over the phone.

BK
Bob K.
01/10/2019
Always there when I need them with fast and reliable service
We have been going here for our service for over 20 years and they never disappoint.
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 02/26/2019

Thanks for letting us service you and thanks for the kind review.

Karen S.
01/07/2019
Very Satisfied
I just started going to Wind Lake Automotive and have been there twice in 2 months. Both times I was able to speak to Dan and get the details about the issue. Deb is great and provided transportation to and from my home. I highly recommend.
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 01/08/2019

That's just small town hospitality! Thanks for the nice review Karen.

Richard M.
Kia Soul
12/27/2018
Great Service and people
Very Happy with the Service and Quality
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 12/27/2018

Thanks for the kind words Rich. Loved your Christmas decorations! (Would have looked better with snow) haha

Dean H.
12/03/2018
Outstanding Service
They treat you like family making sure your vehicle is safe and dependable, and when your car does fail they have you up and going in short order at a very fair price.
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 12/20/2018

Thanks you two! Dana, we hope you are feeling better and a Merry Christmas and very happy and healthy new year!

Ralph S.
11/19/2018
Thanks
Thanks for your swift & prompt repairs Dan!!
Very appreciated!!

Mary S.
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 11/19/2018

Glad we could accomodate you Mary, it doesn't always happen that way!

Nissan Rogue
11/15/2018
Dan and Josh provide great service at fair prices. Debbie is so accommodating at the front desk. As always my oil change was performed in a timely manner as always. I would recommend Wind Lake Auto for your auto service.
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks Dan...You know, this would have been done a little quicker if you would have left your keys! HAHA

Rebecca B.
11/04/2018
Tire replaced and plugged
Wind Lake has always has been helpful and kind. Deb and Josh are very professional and honest. The location is convenient and Deb is accommodating to do drop off and pick up for service.
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks Rebecca and it really is no problem giving you a lift to or from the shop. I love an opportunity to take a ride around town!

BL
Barry L.
Milwaukee, WI
Honda Ridgeline
10/22/2018
Great Service!
As always, Wind Lake Automotive comes to the rescue! I know they're always super busy, and yet find time to squeeze in an emergency visit when our starter caught us by surprise and decided to stop working. I cannot recommend Wind Lake Automotive enough. They always get it done and get it done right the first time! If you want great quality work by some fantastic guys, you've found the right place!
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the kind words Barry. We can't always get on repairs ASAP, and you travel quite a distance to get to us.

Russ W.
Saturn VUE
10/19/2018
Great Dependable Service.
We have been customers of Wind Lake Automotive for over 15 years and always received the best service on our cars.

Thanks again Russ!

PN
Pat N.
Muskego, WI
Chevrolet Colorado
09/27/2018
Best place for vehicle maintenance!
Everyone at Wind Lake Automotive is so nice. The work they have done on our cars has been great. Very up front with issues that may arise in future visits. Very honest. This is our go to place!👍
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 09/28/2018

Thanks for the kind words Pat, we appreciate your business.

WN
Ward N.
Saab 9-7X
09/06/2018
Good as always
Great job, on time and well done
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks again Ward for the kind words.

Mike S.
09/05/2018
Recent Visit
It was wonderful to see Deb's smiling face.
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 09/05/2018

Awwww, thanks Mike, the feeling is mutual.(Sorry you had to wait on your breakfast tho)

Russ W.
Saturn VUE
08/10/2018
Efficient and honest
We have been customers of Wind Lake Automotive for more than 15 years and have always received great service.
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks Russ, and we appreciate your patronage!

WN
Ward N.
Saab 9-7X
07/21/2018
great job
fixed on time and done well. Great job, you can count on Dan.

Thanks Ward!

Mike W.
Muskego, WI
06/15/2018
Friendly, honest, timely service.
Coming here for years with a few different cars. Your service team is #1 in quality work. Solid advice with good pricing. I really like the quick response for service and friendly staff. Thank you Wind Lake Automotive!
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you very much Mike!

LK
Linda K.
Sussex, WI
06/08/2018
Thank you for finding and fixing my noise...I started to think I was crazy
Debbie J., Manager from Wind Lake Automotive Inc responded on 07/23/2018

Thanks Linda...we started to think you were crazy too...but we found it!