Deena D.
GMC Acadia
05/17/2019
Quick service at a good price
Reliable, quick service at a fair price and always with a laugh and smile.

Jeff T.
Ford Expedition
05/15/2019
Excellent service every time!
Wingdale Automotive always does great service at a fair price.

WK
William K.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
William said that the place did everything he needed them to do.

Jim C.
05/10/2019
Honest and reliable
These guys are top shelf they are very experienced with new as well as older vehicles very fairly priced they will tell you your options and always let you know if it’s necessary or not they will not waste your time or money we bring all our vehicles in Johnny and Dominic are great Jim c

Arthur B.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said the business is good to deal with and they completed his service in a timely manner.

LL
Lola L.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Lola said the employees were friendly. They provided thorough service. They provided good work.

FR
Francis R.
New York
GMC Pickup
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Francis said this business did a great job. They know what they are doing and took care of him.

ray b.
Great sevice ,awesome staff
You can see they know what they are talking about. Very professional !!!

TG
Tom G.
Fast professional service
Very professional service, friendly staff, would reccomend

Jodie B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Quality servicr
Very honest and fair priced

CJ
Cliff J.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/28/2019
Wingdale auto does a fantastic job with my vehicles

Bill M.
04/27/2019
Very good blend of personal and business chemistry. Always feel welcome.
As said above, your staff make me feel like am being attended to and you also keep all appointments.

HW
Henry W.
04/23/2019
Pleasingly surprised
One of the only places I know that do not charge you a diagnostic fee for just looking at your car. Staff is courteous and professional and always helpful in working with you on the best plan of action for your vehicle, not to mention fair.

LW
loretta w.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/19/2019
They are great always take good care of me
Have been using them for about a year. They always take great care of me and my cars. All great people there. Would highly recommend!!!!

Rose H.
Honda Fit
04/12/2019
Great and honest service
The mechanics do excellent and honest work and communicate well with clients. We’ve been taking our 3 cars here for over 2 years and are very pleased with their expertise.

PC
Paula C.
Mechanicville, NY
Honda Ridgeline
04/06/2019
I was on my way from the Saratoga area to Wingdale to visit family when my battery light came on. I knew the battery was getting old but there was also a noise coming from the engine.... I'm thinking it's the alternator. Got a new battery but the light was still lit on the dash. I called Wingdale Auto Friday afternoon at 3pm. Monday, I dropped off my 2007 Honda Ridgeline with 160,000+ miles on her to get it checked out. They called me in less than an hour saying the alternator was bad and gave me a reasonable price to replace it. I picked up my truck around 5 that same day. She was purring like a kitten again!! I highly recommend these folks!!!! Thank you!

GW
Gloria W.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
04/04/2019
When I bring my car to Wingdale Auto for service or repair, I know I’m not just a number. Gianni and his team care about my car health and my family’s safety. I’m grateful to have reliable, trusting mechanics who are competent and look out for my budget too. I highly recommend Wingdale Auto.

FM
Frank M.
04/01/2019
Frank macina
Wingdale automotive have always done great work big or small

CJ
Cliff J.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/29/2019
Employees friendliness and Customer Service
Wingdale auto takes pride in their work and is always honest with the customers. This makes the customer feel like they are going to get the best service and price with the guaranteed work product.

Michael R.
Ram 1500
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they are the best and they are very good to him. He is very satisfied with them.