11/09/2019
Excellent, courteous service
The customer service is excellent, work is great, and prices are reasonable

Maria M.
New York
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Maria said the business did a good job.

Andrew B.
Kia Sportage
11/04/2019
Great work/Fair price/Incredible service
This place is where you want to take your car. I was very happy with my bill, very satisfied with the work that was performed, and they have incredible service. They were able to meet my needs with when I was able to make an appointment and treated me like a customer, not a number like other places. Will most definitely bring my car back to them for future service. Good job guys

Deirdre B.
Nissan Versa
10/31/2019
Hmm.. let's see, where do I start.. :)
This was my first time at this shop. I just moved up here from the bronx.. All of the gentlemen that I had the pleasure of meeting were all very nice and had a cheery disposition like they wanted to be there, even if that wasn't the case... Friendly and fast, they did my oil change as I spoke to one of their mothers, who was a doll, as well. I will be taking my business there again.. most definitely! :) Thank you!!

Richard G.
10/30/2019
Friendly and very reliable
Had a problem with my car and didn't know what it was. They helped me out a had my car fixed in an hour.

BT
Bob T.
10/26/2019
Very honest and do the rigth thing for you

Aurther B.

John V.
Dover Plains, NY
Chevrolet Trax
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Clara. She said this is a great business and she intends to go back.

LW
Loretta W.
Kia Soul
10/23/2019
Best I've had in awhile
For years I have struggled to find an auto service that I could trust and didn't try to rake me over the coals. They are honest and take care of all of my needs fairly with not trying to upsell what I don't really need

Catherine W.
Dover Plains, NY
Kia Sportage
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said that they were prompt, courteous and efficient.

LD
Lynn D.
Honda Civic Si
10/18/2019
These folks are terrific
My son and I both use Wingdale Automotive. Honest, caring, fair and genuinely the nicest people.

Jessica S.
Millbrook, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/18/2019
There is no better place to go!
Gianni ALWAYS takes the best care of EVERYTHING! He’s honest, reliable and trustworthy! You don’t have to worry when you deal with him. No problems ever getting in touch with him and he’s always very quick to get back to you, great communication! There’s only one place to go to in my book! Thanks again Gianni!

LH
Lisa H.
Chevrolet HHR
10/16/2019
Only place I'll bring my car!
Always friendly and accommodatIng. The prices are more than reasonable.They are very trustworthy, it's hard to find honest mechanics, especially being a female customer, but I'm always confident that I'm getting the best service! Love that it's a family business!

Mark L.
10/16/2019
Perfect- Again
I wish I’d found these folks years ago.
Skilled. Fair. A pleasure to deal with.

CJ
Cliff J.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/14/2019
Outstanding customer service
I’ve been going to Wingdale Auto for about a year and the customer service has been outstanding. It’s like one big family fixing you car with pride.

Jan S.
Brewster, NY
10/01/2019
Best Automotive Shop... Bar None!!
It’s always a great experience... every time Mindi or I walk into this place.

They really know the true meaning of the word “service”. My wife and I are always greeted with a friendly smile and a sincere heartfelt hello from everyone who works there. They are the most accommodating and professional automotive repair shop in the area and most importantly... they are honest... YES I SAID HONEST!!!
We have the utmost respect and admiration for this fine establishment and would recommend Wingdale Automotive to all of our friends, family and business associates.

Jan Stark
STARK Communications, Inc. &
Mindi Stark
MessageCall Answering Service
Brewster, NY

Richard G.
09/30/2019
Friendly and very reliable
They did an awesome job on my car and also my wife. They are the #1 mechanics around!!!!!!!!

SA
Sean A.
09/25/2019
Why did I come here?
Oh yeah! For friendly honesty workers who actually do the job right. I mean no one wants to spend money on repairs and maintaining our vehicles doesn't always work with our lives but my experiences have been less stressful knowing I paid a fair rate AND IT'S FIXED!! Lol I would and do recommend wingdale automotive to anyone.

RV
Robert V.
09/24/2019
Friendly Honest Service.
I call you out of the blue, my break line was bad front to rear on my Dodge. You went out of your way to get it done in a timely manner so I could be on the road again.😎

Kyle S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2019
Service above all others, they go above and beyond what any other business would do.
I don't understand how they get so much done in such a short amount of time while being thorough, friendly, and cost effective. Recommend to all my friends and family.