TC
Terry C.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Albrecht's is absolutely the best!
I have know these guys since Albrecht's was a farm 50 years ago. Now as then, they have total integrity and reliability. You can count on them!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/16/2019

Terry, are you saying we are old?  ☺    Thank you for the great review

WK
Wyatt K.
Ford Pickup F350
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Go above & beyond
Thank you to Jim, Heidi & staff for all they do.

Thank you Wyatt. Happy to hear the truck is running so well

HS
Heather and Kari S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great !!!!’
Omg!! Heidi is the best. She always answer the phone so nice. Always calls back when and says she will Gets my trucks in without a problem. They always have the trucks done when they says they will I would never take my trucks anyplace else.
Thank you guys for always being the best
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/15/2019

Awwww, you guys are so sweet. We definately try our best to get everyones vehicle done as soon as we can. Thank you for being such good customers

TI
Tom I.
Honda Ridgeline
02/14/2019 Category: Service
A pleasant surprise
I just had front and rear brakes replaced on my Honda Ridgeline. From the initial call to make an appointment to picking up the vehicle, Albrechts was very responsive and competitive. A family business thats been in Pleasant Valley for many years, I wish I discovered them earlier.

Tom, it was so nice to meet you. We are also so happy that you found us  Thank you for the nice review

Acura MDX
02/09/2019 Category: Service
VERY PROFFESSIONAL
THERE DIAGNOSIS OF THE PROBLEM IS ALMOST 100%
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/10/2019

Thank you but almost? Please let us know if we haven't met your repair needs adequately.....

RP
Ron and Adrienne P.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
You guys are the best
I always get treated like family at Albrechts . I find them fair and honest and would, and have, recommended them to others!!

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. P, you've been a customer for so long that we think of you as family 😊 Thank you for being an awesome customer

GL
Glen L.
Cadillac ATS
02/04/2019 Category: Service
HEADLIGHT
JUST A REALY GOOD JOB WAS DONE ON MY CAR.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/05/2019

Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent job
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/01/2019

WW
William W.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Fast and courteous service
My car would not start. It was repaired and available the next day despite not having an appointment. That was much appreciated.

It was our pleasure meeting you, happy we could get you back on the road quickly

Bob and Jody S.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Continued Great Service
I was able to get my car in quickly as the “service engine soon light” appeared.
Diagnostics identified the problem and the car was repaired and ready for pickup that same evening!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Jody & Bob. We are so happy we were able to get the car back to you in the same day.

LN
Leslie and Sharon N.
Hyundai Veracruz
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle Repairs
I have to say it is hard to find a local shop where you can trust them. At Albrechts that is what you will find, they do not try to upcharge you and they are honest as to what you need done nothing more and always try to get it at the best price for you. Your vehicle is done when they say it will be. I would highly recommend taking your vehicle here for repairs, inspections or just an oil change.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Sharon, we are blushing a little ;)

01/21/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Yes, reliable, professional, courteous service....of course, as always.
You take good care of your customers...not just your customers' vehicles!!
Thank you so very much!!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you very much. We treat our customers how we expect to be treated when we are customers elsewhere.

CJ
Charlie and Christine J.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Great Work
As always, friendly helpful service & quality car care.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 01/16/2019

Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Good honest service
Good honest service
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 01/02/2019

Joe and Rita M.
Millbrook, NY
12/31/2018 Category: Service
My Car
Great service. Great people.

Jeff H.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and dependable service.
Albrects did a great job on my son's car.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 12/31/2018

PK
Peter and Tracy K.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Reliable
Quality work done, with personalized service. Thank you as always

James and Gail S.
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Albrecht's
We have always had good experiences with Albrecht's. They fix it right the first time and treat you like family not just a customer.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Seymour. and thank you for the Christmas cookies, they were DELICIOUS !!!!   ;)

PD
Phyllis D.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/23/2018 Category: Service
honest prices great work
Been coming to albrechts for many years I trust Jim and appreciate that whenever I go in Heidi always greets me with a smile you can't beat the combination of trust and respect that you get at albrechts

Michael and Carol M.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Neighborhood Auto Repair
At Albrechts it’s always professional work and the best customer service. It’s what keeps us coming back.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you very much,  always easy to help both of you. 😉