Barbara M.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
A repair shop I can trust
I never worry that I will be taken advantage of because I am a female
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/19/2019

I'm so happy you feel comfortable. We ARE certified female friendly

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
Nissan Frontier
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick oil change, in and out, good price, friendly service, reassured that my truck was safe. Got an appointment right away, was overdue with my oil change, called in a panic and was put to ease right away. Everyone at Albrecht's is the BEST! Kathy Kruger
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/15/2019

RT
Raymond T.
Saturn VUE
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Job well done.
Work completed in a timely manner. Heidi and Jim are professional and courteous, it was a pleasure doing business with you.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Raymond , much appreciated ๐Ÿ˜€

Diana R.
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone always friendly and you can trust what they say your car needs
Albrechts Auto Repair has been used by all my family for years. Heidi is the first voice you hear and she is always friendly, knowledgeable and gets you a convenient appointment quickly. Jim and his staff are always on time, do great work and keep my car in tip top shape. I can trust that when the car needs special service it actually needs it and that they will do the work properly the first time. Would recommend them to anyone I know confidently and without any reservation.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/12/2019

Millbrook, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Impreza service
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/11/2019

Don S.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Repair
Fixed more than I requested. Decent price. Friendly Staff
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/25/2019

KL
Kelly L.
Jeep Liberty
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Family friendly
My children called me and told me the directional just stopped working. Since one of my kids were taking there road test on Monday I told them to go to Albrecht.
They worked with us fixed the directional and allowed me to pay over the phone.
Lifesavers.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/22/2019

I'm happy we were able to help. It was 4:45 on Friday, luckily she came in then and not 15 minutes later ;)

WK
Wyatt K.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Ford Pickup F350
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Always great
Thanks Jim & Savas for working on my truck (again, lol)
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/15/2019

You are very welcome, again

John P.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Expert Technicians, Friendly Team and Guaranteed work
Repair of front brake speed sensor

FP
Fred P.
Poughquag, NY
06/26/2019 Category: Service
A+ Service
Great service as always!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/27/2019

06/22/2019 Category: Service
As always my experience was perfect. I went in for an oil change and as you walk in the door your greeted by Heidi who is always cheerful. Work gets done and they pay attention to whatโ€™s going on with my car to make sure Iโ€™m safe .....thank you Albrechts youโ€™re the best
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/23/2019

RT
Raymond T.
Saturn VUE
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Job well done.
Honest and friendly establishment, they got the job done on time as promised.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you, It was nice speaking with you

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
Nissan Frontier
06/14/2019 Category: Service
State Inspection
Another excellent visit. Staff is always very pleasant. Was informed that soon I would need new tires and front brakes and coolant. The staff knows how much I worry about driving with my grandchildren in my truck. They made an appointment for me for a few days later, will order my tires and have everything done for me before I experience a problem. That's the way car maintenance should be done.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/14/2019

FS
Fred and Susan S.
Lagrangeville, NY
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Service with smiles
From Heidi's helpfulness on the phone, to her gracious greeting and offer of "coffee or tea" when I arrived, to Jim's smile when the work was done and we said "Goodbye", this is a place where regular customers are known by name and treated like family - and it doesn't take more than one visit to become a regular customer because the Service is So Good!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/09/2019

Awwww, thank you very much. It is always lovely to see youย  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

Just What My Car Needed
Quick, reliable service.
Friendly, helpful office
Will return & recommend
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you very much for being so kind

Mitch L.
Red Hook, NY
05/29/2019
great service
First time there .. brought my 1988 911 in and was extremely satisfied. highly recommend them !!!

Mitch L.
Red Hook, NY
05/29/2019
great service
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/30/2019

FP
Fred P.
Poughquag, NY
05/21/2019 Category: Service
A+ Service
Always a pleasure.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/22/2019

Mitsubishi Outlander
05/09/2019 Category: Service
I called Tuesday because my car was making some really loud and scary noises, they got me in first thing Wednesday and repaired the issue same day. Great and honest service.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/10/2019

I'm so happy we were able to help and get it done quickly.

TA
TJ and Virginia A.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Tired
Great work
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/05/2019

When I saw this it took me a moment to get it...lol
4 new truck tires "Tired" I love it. Thank you TJ. ๐Ÿ˜Š