DK
Dave and Kathy K.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Brake job
As always, Albrechts makes sure our car and truck are safe. Everyone is friendly, does great work, prices are very reasonable and Heidi works around our schedule. We can not say enough good things about everyone and everything at Albrechts.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 12/09/2018

Awww, thank you. You two are the nicest people to work with

Jay and Vicki S.

Barbara H.
Scion xA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
The best!!
I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else!!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 12/08/2018

Makes us happy to hear this Barbara  😊

Scott and Barbara B.
Hyde Park, NY
Subaru Legacy Wagon
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent mechanical and clerical service
Always caring and dependable.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Beckley

FP
Fred P.
Poughquag, NY
12/05/2018 Category: Service
A+ Service
Very pleasant experience. They were able to fix a part and save me money. Extremely fast service. I am happy to have a mechanic I feel comfortable with.
Would highly recommend. Thanks!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Fred, It was great to meet you. We are very happy we could save the brake caliper and get you on the road on time.

Ray and Veronica R.
Trailer
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Just a couple of oil changes, cars are checked from bumper to bumper. Making sure everything is perfect. Thanks to the entire staff
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you Ray, always happy to see your smiling face

Honda HR-V
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, welcoming, informative and dependable!
After a BIG, local dealership missed finding an allen wrench in our tire several times, Albrecht's got to the root of the problem in one short visit! In addition, all of the other requests for winterinzing and an oil change were completed in a timely, professional manner.
We have been extremely satisfied customers for years and have no reservations recommending Albrecht's to others for dependable service!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/25/2018

Thank you very much. It took us a while to find that darn allen wrench but we got it 🤨
So happy to help

11/23/2018 Category: Service
Take good care of your car by taking it to Albrecht's Auto Repair
Albrecht's Auto Repair is a great place to take your car for any kind of maintenance. The staff is knowledgeable, accommodating, congenial and helpful. It is highly recommended for anyone looking for good service that can be trusted.

Awwww, thank you for your kind words

Marilyn R.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Lyn
Friendly reception-------Comfortable waiting area, efficient service. They tell you what they are going to do, they do it, then they tell you what they did. Seems OK by me.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/21/2018

RE
Rachel E.
Beacon, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, honest, happy car!
I am so happy and grateful that I found Albrecht’s Auto Repair. I always have a lovely time waiting and I can trust that they only make necessary repairs. Further after my car is serviced there I always feel like it purrs as it was doing last night!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you Rachel, this review makes me smile. Always nice to see you

Bill and Lois M.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Always the BEST!
Work is done as needed in the amount of time they tell you it would take, and the price is as quoted.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/08/2018

We aim to please Mr. Miller 😉

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and new brake pads and rotors and battery
Albrecht's did it again. My battery died on me, my fault, but Jim checked it right away to make sure I was ok to drive for a few days. Checked by battery again when I had my brakes done and suggested a battery soon. He replaced my battery right there and then. Jim showed me what brake pads and rotors should look like, boy did mine need to be done. My defensive driver instructor asked the class when we know what maintenance should be done on our cars, I responded, when Albrecht's tells me I need work done. Albrecht's gives me peace of mind that my truck is safe to drive with my grandchildren in it.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/04/2018

I love that response to you instructor 😊. We would never want you to not be able to visit your grandkids!!!!

Teresa B.
Poughquag, NY
Honda Element
Outstanding service
My experience at Albrecht auto was excellent. Making an appointment was easy and accommodating. The estimate was very efficient and exactly what was expected, no surprises. They worked with me on a convenient payment plan and the work was top notch. My car needed extensive repairs and was fixed sooner than originally expected. I would absolutely recommend Albrecht’s Auto. .
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you Teresa, we are happy we were able to get you on the road again.

KL
Kelly L.
Jeep Liberty
11/01/2018 Category: Service
My new auto service techs
Honest friendly service
Down to earth expectations and treatment

Thank you Kelly, Welcome to Albrecht's ;)

RP
Ron and Adrienne P.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!
You guys are the best!

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. P, always a pleasure seeing you

Mike C.
Dodge 2500 HD SLT
Timely Service
A great bunch of people to deal with, that really care about making you happy.

Awwww, thank you Mike

Janet H.
Mazda 3 i SV
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Always great
I have been a customer of Albrechts garage and have always had great service. The office staff is friendly and communicates well. They are honest. Once when my car had an expensive repair, we talked about whether it was worth the expense because of the mileage. They could have just said you need it but they wanted to be sure It was the best for me. I highly recommend them.
Reasonable and honest!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Janet. We would rather have happy customers that come back and refer us than sell a job not needed or not smart and have the customer never return

Joe P.
Nissan Xterra
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Auto repairs
As always excellent repairs done in a fast, courteous and efficient manor.

Bill and Lois M.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Good job again!
Breaks are perfect and quiet. I will always come back.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you,  makes us happy that YOU are happy 😊

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Reliable Professional Courteous Service
Vehicle problem was analyzed and resolved effectively and in a timely manner.