MARY S.
07/26/2018
AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Kevin has helped my son on several occasions with his high mileage vehicle. Not only is he extremely knowledable but a very honest business owner. We are grateful to have such a wonderful mechanic!

RF
RON F.
05/01/2016
You don't drive 200,000 without great support
All the guys at Moore,s are great and knowledgeable, Their work is excellent. They stand behind there work. They replaced a power steering pump a couple moths ago and it failed. Kevin replace it under warranty without question. He told me didn't understand why it failed but I should not have to pay for the part or repair. An exceptional stand -up guy.
Kevin M., Owner from Moore's Auto Care Center responded on 05/02/2016

Thank you so much for the nice review Ron!

BA
BILLY A.
Lebanon, GA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/23/2016
Quick and professional service as always.
I use these guys for all my vehicles and they always take care of the problem in a quick manner and very professional manner. It's hard to find a trust worthy and professional mechanic.

SUSIE M.
04/21/2016
Great people
Honest

DONNA S.
Ball Ground, GA
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/15/2016
The most professional autocare company
Always kind, professional and courteous. Honestly, I have know Kevin for many years, he is an honest good person. I highly recommend him to everyone.

JUANITA M.
04/05/2016
Excellent Customer Service
As a female I thought it important to leave feedback. I have come from a home of mechanics and have never had to worry about this. You hear horror stories about women being ripped off and you worry this could be you. Well let me tell you, not at Moore's Auto Care Center. They walked me step by step through what they were going to do and the cost. They knew I had a budget to maintained and did not try to add additional work on to my bill by recommending additional services that had nothing to do with why I was there. They handled all of this while I was out of the country on business and even got my car back to me so it would be there when I arrived on the weekend. It was a great experience and I would recommend to all my friends in need of a good quality mechanic.

TIM B.
03/30/2016
I can always rely on Moore's Auto Care to provide excellent service. The team provides professional and accurate estimates, performs quality work and treats each customer with respect. Keep up the good work Moore's Auto!
Kevin M., Owner from Moore's Auto Care Center responded on 03/30/2016

Thank you for the great review Tim.

Candice S.
03/22/2016
Great customer service!!!!
Very professional and also very pleasant!!! Had my vehicle done the next day!!! Thanks Kevin
Kevin M., Owner from Moore's Auto Care Center responded on 03/23/2016

Thank you for the nice review!

STACY W.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/21/2016
Great work as always

RL
ROBERT L.
03/12/2016
robert lopiparo 2005 dodge caravan
very professional service, straightened out a misunderstanding and made very competent suggestions on servicing my van. definitely recommend Moore to other prospective customers. bob lopiparo

RICK C.
Mercedes-Benz S500
03/06/2016
The Best Technicians and Service
Needed a headlight replacement in our Mercedes. Matt ordered the part and installed it the next day. Great experience, service, and pricing - as always.
Kevin M., Owner from Moore's Auto Care Center responded on 03/07/2016

Thank you Rick for the nice words! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

JEAN B.
Nissan Frontier
02/20/2016
great people and great service
Same as above. Always helpful, good prices, great people and service

MICHAEL C.
Volvo XC90
02/06/2016
Friendly and knowledgeable
My car had several problems and would not pass the emissions test. I brought it to Kevin, the problems were diagnosed and fixed in a very short amount of time. I can't imagine I'll ever take my vehicle anywhere else. I'm a customer for life.

RICK C.
Mercedes-Benz S500
02/04/2016
Very professional and friendly owner and mechanics. Very reasonable prices and will definitely make this my place to go for vehicle repairs in the future.

GF
GAIL F.
Cadillac CTS
02/02/2016
Happy again I!
Very happy with the service Moores provides along with the kind ways. Kevin is helpful and personable.

GF
GAIL F.
01/31/2016
Top customer service
Great group of people to do business with. They tell you what you need and know how to schedule repairs. So you can for he future.

JENNIFER C.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/22/2016
Dependable!
Everone that works here goes above and beyond to help you! Completely reliable and honest auto care! Recommend them to anyone you value!

SI
SCOTT I.
Volkswagen Passat
01/19/2016
Great service at a great price.
The shop was extremely busy the day I ask to be worked in for an oil change and they worked me in with a smile.

LP
LUCY P.
01/08/2016
the only the people that work there they always so pleasant
Always been pleasant

GJ
GENE J.
Chevrolet Lumina
12/19/2015
140,000 mile oil change.
Another job well done by some very good mechanics.