BW
BOB W.
07/13/2020
Outstanding honest service!
As usual, Woodcrest Auto Service provided my wife and I with outstanding service. We took our Jeep in for what we thought was a needed brake service. After a quick inspection, we were told our brakes were ok and no service was needed. It would have been very easy for unnecessary repairs to be made but Woodcrest Auto Service was honest and did not charge us for the inspection! We are Woodcrest fans forever!

JANEL P.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/11/2020
Smog check
Fast and friendly service.

07/07/2020
Friendly, fast, affordable, and stand behind their work for sure.
Been taking my cars/trucks here for years and they have always done me right and got the job done in a timely fashion.

JARED P.
Dodge Charger
07/02/2020
Great people and great service!!!
Always very professional and they never try to up sale. I trust what they are doing and have take all my cars to be serviced here. Once again great job!

EK
Evan K.
Subaru WRX
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Evan said an employee named Kevin was friendly. Evan was given more information than he needed and didn't feel he was getting taken advantage of.

KK
Kenneth K.
Mercedes-Benz E430
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Kenneth said the staff did what he asked and everything is always fine at this business. The staff is courteous, has been very helpful and they are quick. He has recommended them, and suggested they keep up the good work.

KT
Kevin T.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff are nice, they do the job right and at a reasonable price.

Doug H.
Hemet, CA
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Doug said the customer service is great. The techs always do a good job as well.

AD
Alvin D.
06/18/2020
Excellent as always!
So glad Steve and Co. have made it through the stay at home quarantine due to COVID-19. W.A.S. has been my go to place for auto repairs for years now. I give the highest recommendation I can, I trust W.A.S. with my vehicles.
A.D.

EM
ERIC M.
06/16/2020
Fix slow leak
I took my wife’s vehicle because it had a slow leak in the front passenger tire. Kevin took me in right away and made sure the tire was correctly fixed. I will always consider Woodcrest as my first automotive choice for all my vehicles.

VH
Victor H.
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Victor said they are pretty fast.

DAN C.
06/09/2020
Trustworthy and talented
Definitely a place you can trust. They will not up sell you. If you take your vehicle in for a specific repair, they will not tell you it needs something other than what you asked fii IR unless it REALLY does! Woodcrest Auto does my services and if I ask them to check something because I suspect an issue, they‘ve told me no work is needed more often than they’ve told me work IS needed. Good, honest mechanics.

SIDNEY S.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/31/2020
Had quite a few repairs/ service stacked up woodcrest auto did them all in one day
at a very fair price. Car runs great and I’m very happy

Jeff C.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said he has been going there for a long time and they always do a good job.

Steve B.
Ford
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Steve said this business took care of his vehicle in one day, it was affordable and he trusts them.