KN
Kim N.
Riverside, CA
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
09/18/2016 Category: Service
Kim said she has always felt like this business has treated her fairly in the past but during her last experience, she was really unhappy. Her vehicle was literally right next door to their facility but they still charged her $75 to tow it to their facility. They also charged her with a diagnostic fee along with several other fees that made the whole experience bad. There was still a lot wrong with her vehicle and they wanted to charge a diagnostic fee for everything she wanted to have looked at. She used to use them a lot but after this last experience with them, she will never use them again.
STEVE P. from Woodcrest Auto Service responded on 09/22/2016

Hi Kim, I'm sorry you felt you had a bad experience as we always strive to give the best service we can. Just to clarify a few things, I explained before I set up a tow that we do not have a tow truck and have to sublet this out. We have no control over how much a tow costs. And yes, there is a diagnosis to determine why the car would not start and labor to replace the part that has failed, along with a charge for parts. These are the only fees we charged.  We also made you aware of other issues with the car, and you declined the work.  The car towed in was bought from an auction yard, you requested to get the car running, and thats what we did, as well as keep you posted with repair costs along the way.  I am confused where we went south, and woud love to discuss this furhter with you. I would be more than happy to discuss anything else you were concerned with as well, feel free to stop by or call the shop. I hope we can resolve this matter and continue to do business with you.

Displaying 1 Review