Janchester L.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Janchester said the business was good.
STEVE P. from Woodcrest Auto Service responded on 02/27/2019

Sorry you feel this way. I thought you were happy when you left our business. Hopefully you will return... if you are ever in a bind again., Thank you for your business. We would like to optain and keep our good ratings. Maybe you can help me to understand where we went wrong to only receive a 3 star rating?

Robert H.
Toyota Venza
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he called to schedule a brake appointment, and he was told it would take a couple of hours. He went back 2 hours later, and they still did not start working on his vehicle. It went from being 2 hours to 5 hours, before he got his vehicle.

ROBERT B.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/13/2017
AC repair
I would be giving a better rating had I not needed to take my vehicle back to repair the AC again. The compressor failed after 2 months. I didn't have any issues with the company to get the problem resolved. It was just a hassle to have the same thing repaired twice....

Craig H.
Dodge Charger
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Craig said the business forgot to place his engine cover back on. He stated he found it in the back seat.

Dennis R.
Jeep Liberty
08/13/2015 Category: Service
Dennis said he had to take his vehicle back several times for the same problems.

LW
Lori W.
02/16/2014
Local woodcrest shop
Best recommendation is that they are local. They were slow to give an estimate, slow to do the work, and I felt somewhat overcharged for the work performed.