Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Peter M.
Enfield, CT
Volvo XC90
10/28/2019
I have been doing business with World Auto for several years
I am comfortable doing business with Nelson very trustworthy and honest

IT
Ibelisse T.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/25/2019
The pace
I had great services here and it was very fast

John C.
Granby, CT
09/01/2019
Honest, courteous, trust worthy and competent!
Been a customer for 14 years approximately. My wife and neighbors longer. Always an honest estimate and repair invoice. Gets the job done quickly and correctly. Even drops us off at work and picks us up if needed. Just a great business owner! Thank you Nelson.

Honda Crosstour
08/21/2019
Nelson is a great guy
You get free pizza while you wait.

BC

Manchester, CT
Saturn VUE
08/09/2019
Great honest reliable service
I received great service from very knowledgeable mechanic. Information about about my vehicle and the issue I was having with it was explained in a manner that I could understand. I was also given all my service options to ensure that I felt comfortable and left with a working reliable vehicle

Lisa S.
08/04/2019
World auto rocks
Best mechanic in greater hartford

Lisa S.
Toyota Matrix
08/02/2019
World Auto Service - Decades of Great Mechanics
Nelson and his staff do a GREAT job at very competitive prices. Only wish they were open later some nights.

KL
Kiara L.
Acura RDX
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Kiara said the service was great.

GS
George S.
Farmington, CT
07/16/2019
Quick honest service
Great people very fair in pricing did a great job.

OC
Oscar C.
Bolton, CT
07/16/2019
Great service and price
Nelson is extremely knowledgeable and his prices can’t be beat. I strongly recommend World Auto to anyone looking for automotive service.

LL
Louis L.
Ford Freestyle
06/28/2019
Reliable fare straight forward
Reliable, fair and straightforward. 😀👍

Dona M.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Donna said that she is very happy with the service.

Raymond S.
Ram 2500
06/26/2019
Nelson has too of the line customer service and is extremely knowledgeable of what he does. Pricing is very fair

Kilmar S.
Nissan Rogue
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Kilmar said the employee was friendly and did an excellent job.

Andre M.
Cadillac DTS
06/19/2019
Professional Services
Great service great prices.Always satisfied never had to bring my auto back for an incomplete job.I will always be a customer.
Andre N. Miller

Simsbury, CT
Buick Enclave
06/07/2019
Honest reliable
Every time I bring my vehicle to Nelson I get a honest diagnosis and great response to my concerns and questions. I rather bring my vehicle to him all the way from Simsbury than finding someone local.five 🌟

Samantha M.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/04/2019
Exceptional
I called the shop and left a voicemail and the owner returned my call within an hour and we set up an appointment for the next day. I had a broken / cracked motor mount. The following morning they looked at the car and were able to find the part for me. The part arrived at the shop around 1 and he told me he would be able to have the car for me by 330 because they were working on a few cars. I explain to him that I had to go to work by 3 and they were able to have the car ready for me by 230. friendly on the phone , fair pricing. They were able to accommodate my schedule. If I ever need to repair my car in the future this will be the place I go too.

Carlos C.