4.4

Floresville, TX
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Service visit
Went in to get my car serviced for an oil change and state inspection. I was out in a decent amount of time.
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent review. It is always nice to hear how your service visit went.

06/13/2020 Category: Service
Great job and safe clean place
Felt waiting area was clean and safe place to wait while work was done
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/13/2020

Thank you for your recent 5 Star review. It is always great to hear when things go good during service!

NH
Nicky H.
06/07/2020 Category: Service
The employees great costumer care
Always have a great experience & everyone in the service department rocks
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent 5 Star review. It is always nice to hear when things go right!

LW
Laurence W.
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Car
Thank you.
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent review. It is always nice to hear how we are doing.

Schertz, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2020 Category: Service
service
they got me in and out in a timely manner evenwithout a appointment, very friendly service person check me in and out
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/01/2020

Roger G.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
In and out!
One mechanic on duty at 0800 another one coming in at 0900?
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent review. We certainly understand the frustration of being short staffed can cause our customers. Please understand we are doing everything we can to remain business as usual during these crazy times.

Carlie H.
Universal City, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Staff, Professional Work
The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I was very impressed!
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/30/2020

Thank you for your recent 5 Star review. It is always nice to hear when things go right. We look forward to seeing you for your next visit!

GP
Gladys P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Very good experience service was very good technician was very friendly
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/30/2020

Thank you for your recent 5 Star review. It is always nice to hear when things go good!

Cibolo, TX
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for the customer service and keeping me updated throughout my visit.
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for your recent 5 Star review. We try very hard each day to treat our customers the way we expect to be treated.

Katheryn S.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Quick and easy
Always super helpful! They delivered my car to me at work when it was finished! I always know my car is in good hands when I drop it off here. I could not give them any higher praise
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you for your recent 5 Star review. We try very hard everyday to make all our customers feel welcomed and valued. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit!

LW
Lesley W.
quick Service
Service today was quick. Appointments are hard to come by but the service is always great!
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send your recent 5 Star review. It is always nice to hear when things go good!

Job done in a day.
Advisor knowledgeable about my car and very helpful in explaining what was needed. I appreciate them bringing my car to my work. Thank you
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for your recent 5 Star review. We appreciate the kind words. It is always nice to hear when things go right!

GP
Gary P.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick and thorough.
Excellent customer service on my brakes.
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for your recent 5 Star review. It is always nice to hear when things go right during your service visit. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

John W.
Schertz, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Every thing takin care of
They took care of everything they said they would, completed on time, and washed my car as well. All of the people I talked to were very good, and were very smart. I will continue going back.
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send in your recent 5 Star review. We certainly appreciate the kind words as well. It's always nice to hear when things go right!

VA
Virgina A.
Converse, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Personable service
Jennifer was great and personable. Kept me up to date during my visits and we were able to resolve all my issues.
ANTHONY D. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/15/2020

Thank you for your recent 5 Star review. It is always nice to hear when things go right. We appreciate your kind words!