Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

2018 Hyundai Kona
07/16/2019 Category: Service
review
Overall good service. Just need to update the lounge area.

07/16/2019 Category: Service
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We appreciate the honest assessment. I agree that our amenities could use improvement and hope to see this change in the near future. Perhaps even by your next visit.

Outside of this challenge, it appears you had a good service visit. At least, with respect to the interaction with your advisor Malissa. Please feel free to work with her each time you visit if you would like. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai.

Marvin S.
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Visit Going Wrong
Thank you, James and Jacob, for your assistance and for trying to resolve this issue to my satisfaction. Further discussions/resolutions might be necessary, but I believe your quick actions towards resolving this matter, is a big step in the right direction.

07/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Visit Going Wrong
A routine visit to perform an oil change and tire rotation on my daughter's car, went terribly wrong after discovering the car drained all the engine oil after a couple of days. Worst of all this, she had to drive out of town the following day, to drop off and spend a week with my older daughter in Dallas, Tx. I called your service manager immediately after finding about the issue, and he advised for us to call a towing service and take the car to the nearest Hyundai dealership for further evaluation. He also expressed his apologies for the incident and stated he's stated to call him to follow up with him for any other issues that would result from this incident. We were extremely lucky the car functioned well during the long distance drive to Dallas. Furthermore, we were fortunate this incident occurred while trying to leave a general parking area. However, I can't stop thinking how tragic (or fatal) this could have been, if this incident would have occurred while driving on the highway or a general higher speed area. I normally take my vehicles for service at your location, but in all honesty, I'm not sure at this time if I can trust taking my vehicles to your maintenance department anymore.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to submit this feedback. I completely understand your frustration and concern. This is a common denominator for us both. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a total solution to eliminate human error. There are certainly processes that can be changed or added to reduce such errors, but I am unsure if they can ever be fully eliminated. People make mistakes, myself included. Not repeating them is paramount.

There are certainly multiple 'what if' scenarios we can play out, but fortunately this mistake did not lead to such events. Please understand this is not an attempt to downplay the seriousness of this situation. I will be speaking with the technician in question along with the rest of the team to fine tune our process and reduce such trivial mistakes.

Thank you for the honest assessment. It is unfortunate to hear, but without this information I cannot take corrective action. Again, thank you for your time and consideration.

05/05/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Overall experience was ok. When I arrived for a scheduled appointment I did not have a service employee greet me till at least 5 minutes had passed. At that time I was then told someone would be with me shortly. This was on top of other employees standing at computers and acting as if I was not there. I feel that the customer service has room for improvement.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback on your recent service experience. I am sorry to hear you did not leave completely satisfied. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai for your vehicle service needs.

IE
Ileana E.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Just so, so service
Asked to speak so srvice manager and was told he was at lunch....asked when he would be back, wss told 1 to 1 & 1/2 he. Could not address the issue with that mgr.........went to Nissan side and asked for mgr.....was courteously greeted, listened to my issues...gave me his card, etc.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your recent service visit. I am deeply disappointed to hear these comments. My goal, as the service manager, is to ensure my team is on the same page by providing the best service experience possible. It is painfully obvious we failed miserably in that regard. You should feel welcomed when visiting.

To be completely transparent, this is the first time I am hearing about this situation, which is another problem in itself.

The goal here is to make every effort to build long-term relationships with each guest.  There is plenty of room for improvement here and it is my responsibility to make sure we are successful in dealing with our shortcomings. Please allow me an opportunity to speak with you further about this.

I am confident we are making the proper changes, but sometimes we just drop the ball. No excuses. However, I believe we can provide you with the level of respect and care you deserve. Having a more experienced Advisor assist you in the future is one immediate solution I can offer. Again, please allow me the opportunity to discuss this in greater detail. Thank you for your time.

JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/30/2019

Good Morning,

I have attempted to contact you a few times to discuss your recent service visit, but do not want to bother you about it. My office is always open and I am more than willing to speak with any guest at any time. There are areas I am working to improve to ensure situations like this do not arise moving forward.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to address this issue and take full responsibility for any mistakes on our part. We value you as our guest and hope to have the chance to regain your trust. Will you allow me this opportunity? Thank you for your time.

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Your employees hate their jobs. It is obvious in there attitudes. Could be there location, in the cold. They try to fake care.
The Sales person sales the car. Thank the service personal are expected to carry out the half truth that sold from the sale. The service person needs a positive repore with the sales people and management. This type of business is pack full of untrue. When I leave the lot i’m Not really confident that anything was done.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for taking time to review your recent service visit. I apologize for the service taking longer than you expected. Our goal is for each guest to leave completely satisfied.

With respect to the car wash, I would be more than happy to offer a car wash for every guest with every visit. Unfortunately, we simply do not have the resources to support this. It is something I hope is addressed in the future.

Your vehicle came in for a low tire concern and we found a nail near the sidewall of the tire, which is an area that cannot be repaired. This resulted in the tire being replaced.

A secondary concern was with the seat adjuster not moving properly. We were able to diagnose this concern and correct it while you waited. These two services are a little more time consuming than routine maintenance.

Having said all that, we hope you decide to give us another opportunity to earn your business in the future. Thank you for your time.

Cibolo, TX
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Se statement below
I was told there would be a tire rotation. After leaving the air pressure on the tires were just like they were when I arrived one tire with 40lbs of pressure others 31,31,32.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to review your recent service experience. I am very disappointed to know my team let you down. I know there is not a lot that can be done to fix this, but I would appreciate an opportunity to somehow make it right. Please allow me this opportunity.

I can be reached at the number below between 7am-7pm Monday-Friday. Again, I am very sorry. This is not the way we do business. You deserve better from us, we can be better for you!

JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for allowing us to correct this issue. I tried to follow up with you to ensure you are completely satisfied with the results. Furthermore, I sent a re-score request with the hope you would be willing to submit another review based on us fixing the problem. Would you be willing to do this for me? I'd like to discuss this with you further at your convenience. Thank you for your time.

AC
Anita C.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Problems resolved
World car worked with me to ensure that all the issues with my car were resolved. The mechanic took the time to talk with us and problem solve issues that were still occuring despite some fixes that were needed. I am happy to say that my car is up and running smoothly now.

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfactory
I am taking my car in for the third time ...the first time issues were not resolved. The second time there were new issues that didn't get resolved .
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I apologize you were unsatisfied with the service. I believe there may have been a simple misunderstanding with the brakes as your Multi-Point inspection in January reflected the need for rear brakes at the time. Perhaps we could've provided a more comprehensive analysis of our findings to ensure everyone was on the same page.

With respect to the vehicle not starting, we failed at adequately addressing this; in my opinion. Especially considering you only use the vehicle once a week. I would've suggested it remain in our possession for a few days, directly mimicking your real world experience.

I would appreciate the opportunity to resolve this issue for you. You wanted to give us a 5 star review and we believe you deserve 5 star service. Amanda, your service advisor, will be reaching out with a solution. Thank you for your time.

EC
Edna C.
Cibolo, TX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Wasn’t good experience
What is your?
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service experience. I'm sorry you were unsatisfied with our efforts and would like to speak with you further to have a better understanding of how we can improve.

This is not the impression we want to give to a first time guest. I believe we can provide you with better service in the future and hope for the opportunity to do so. Thank you for your time.

James P.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Repair windshied washer pump
They did a good job on the repairs and kept me informed when it would be done. Their communication was the best it ever was. Congratulations to Amanda for that. Previous service advisors fell down on that job. I'm still unhappy on how the bill was presented. which I have pointed out via email to Jennee Julius.

02/18/2019 Category: Service
My windshield washer and seat heater visir
Tell customer the price of installation not just the cost of the part. This visit was not too bad but I've had major disappointments in the past. You required me to select if I would recommend this business to a friend. I checked yes, only because I don't know if the other local Hyundai dealers are better or not.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback on your recent service visits. I understand you were displeased with a couple prior experiences and would like to apologize for any shortcomings on our behalf.

We have a few new team members in place, myself included, who were brought in to correct some of these deficiencies. I'm confident Amanda will take excellent care of you moving forward. Please feel free to ask for her when booking your next appointment.

Our goal is to be the best Hyundai service department in town. We are always looking for opportunities to improve our process and continue earning your business. Offering 5 star level service is our personal mission.

I agree with your assessment about including parts and labor into our estimates. We often use terms such as "your total investment is" or "your price out the door is" and perhaps using more precise verbiage will be more appealing to our guests overall. Thank you for the advice.

We appreciate your business and will continue to improve. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai for your vehicle service needs. We look forward to your next visit!

JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking time to submit another review. I agree that the repair order is not the most user friendly. We should be reviewing it with you line by line during the check out to process to ensure your needs were appropriately addressed and that all pricing is accurate.

Next time you come in Amanda will be sure to follow this process. Also. I'm confident we will be able to earn that final star rating at your next visit. Again, thank you very much for your feedback.

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Good
Love my car but every time i go there for service the people are different they dont seem to retain good service personel.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to review your recent service experience. I appreciate your honest feedback, but disagree with the service personnel aspect. Although there has been turnover in the past, your Service Advisor Amanda is one of the top performers at our facility. She consistently leads customer satisfaction metrics, so this is rather surprising to hear.

Being the new Service Manager, I am confident we have the right people in the right positions and are moving toward a more positive future overall. Please trust me to ensure these results will be seen by your next service visit.

Again, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your service visit. We appreciate your business and willingness to help us improve.

NW
Natasha W.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Not truthful about the condition of my tires
I’m putting no for the answer to the bottom question. At this point I would not recommend this business to anyone based on the fact that I was told a lie about my tire. I did come to have my car serviced late that evening and I relize that the techs may have been tired but that is no excuse to try and beat loyal customers out of their money.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent service experience. I'm sorry to hear you were dissatisfied and would like to clarify something with respect to the tire repair. Having managed both dealership service departments and independent repair facilities this is something I am very familiar with.

At World Car Hyundai, it comes down to the mindset that your safety is more important than pushing the limit of what can be done. To your point, the tire may have been repairable. However, it is our professional opinion and experience to not perform flat repairs near the outside edge of the tire. In other words, it may be possible to have a tire repaired, but should it be repaired is the better question.

To this point, there is a gray area in the market overall. At the independent shop I ran, we would fix tires all day long that a dealership would not. Porsche for example, will not fix any tires at all.

Quite simply, it comes down to liability. The tires are the only thing between the road and your vehicle. A company such as Discount Tire can choose to assume such liability by making a judgment call based on their findings. Whereas our policy is black and white.

Again, I am sorry you were unsatisfied and hope we can earn your business again. At the end of the day, our goal is to try and do the right thing before being profitable. We want you to know that we value your safety above your business. I hope this clarifies our position. Thank you for your time.

JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to speak with me on the phone today. Based on the conversation, would you be willing to re-score your recent visit? Our goal is to always provide 5 star level service. I am confident you will see this at your next visit.

Again, thank you for taking the time to speak with me directly. We appreciate your business, thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

01/31/2019 Category: Service
not likey
I have had problems with my 2018 Hyundai elantra since I first bought the appearance package. And now the coils are misfiring and spark plugs need to be replaced for the 2nd time
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent service experience. I'm sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied last time in and believe there is a little miscommunication with your previous visit. There is only 1 coil and 1 spark plug that need to be replaced, on cylinder #3 to be specific.

When you return for the next repair we can discuss this further to ensure everyone is on the same page. Furthermore, we will continue to make improvements and work to earn a 5 star review in the future. Again, thank you for your time.

PH
Pamela H.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
40.00 to change out the brake light. (Bulb)
Parts and labor too expensive.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit. I understand your position, but disagree with the 3/5 star review as a result. It seems that we perhaps did not explain the value properly.

With respect to pricing, we will never be the least expensive place in town. The value of having these services performed at our facility is with the experience and expertise of the technicians working on your vehicle. These individuals are experts in the brand you own. Whereas, with an independent facility you could have a technician that has been working on Chevy's and Toyota's all day.

Again, thank you for providing an honest assessment of your experience.

VA
Vicente A.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
New to the area .
Great service from my advisor.

12/18/2018 Category: Service
New to the area.
Service consultant and was great . He looked to se if I had any recalls. Had my oil changed done and wait time was great. Customer waiting area needs cleaning and no coffee on a cold day. No acknowledge that we where in the waiting room. Coming from a different part of Texas I expected the dealership to be more modern and everyone was to busy on cell phone. When I check out the cashier was not at all friendly . She acted like I was bothering her checking out. Did not thank me for my business. Service advisor had to apologized for her.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 12/19/2018

We appreciate your feedback and are disappointed to have let you down. This is uncharacteristic behavior from our cashier for which there is no excuse. Please know the individual in question will be held accountable.

Our goal is to provide 5 star service for every customer. It is my personal mission and responsibility to ensure this takes place.

Hyundai Service Manager

Charles M.
2018 Hyundai Accent
12/10/2018 Category: Service
One Bad apple out of a barrel of good ones.
Everyone that assisted me with my visit was wonderful except for one individual working at the service drop-off location. He was rude and unprofessional.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit. I agree that one bad apple can certainly spoil the bunch. Please know corrective action has been taken to ensure ALL of our staff is on the same page with the level of professionalism we expect. Thank you once again.

Jeremiah P.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai vehicles
Hyundai in in any vehicle is a great car. All the amenities of a luxury vehicle without the crazy prices and super reliable! Love my Hyundai’s - Vera Cruz, Accent, Sonata. World Car has this great deal that go along with a great car. However, the Service department needs some help. The good thing is World Car Nissan is right next door and they are quick to lend a hand. I am sure they just need more training.
RON M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/13/2018

Hello,
I,m sorry to here of your displeasure with your visit to our Hyundai service department.  We take your input seriously and will be working with our associates to improve thier skills.

Scott C.
Universal City, TX
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Be EXTREMELY wary of unnecessary and expensive repairs.
The service department staff are very polite and professional. However, they will attempt to convince you your vehicle needs an expensive repair to help them cover the cost of repairing something that is covered under warranty or doesn’t need replacing at all.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for taking this survey. Looking into your file, we provided an estimate for a concern you brought to our attention. Unfortunately your manufacture warranty was expired due to mileage.

Jason M.
Schertz, TX
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Survey
This survey is a pain
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the feedback. The reason for the higher price was due to taxes and shop fees. These items are not quoted because they fluctuate depending on the cost of parts and amount of labor needed to make repairs. Keep in mind all dealerships and independent shops will add shop fees to repair bill. Our prices are extremely competitive with the market place and end up cheaper than most repair facilities.

EO
Edward O.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Technicians failed to complete oil change, which was the only reason vehicle was in service.
Brought my 2017 Veloster in for service just before 8 am on a Friday for an oil change. 2 hours later I was told my vehicle was ready, only for them to realize they never even completed the oil change. They took two hours to do a tire rotation. The vehicle was then taken back again and aprox 45 minutes later I received the vehicle with the actual service completed.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/04/2018

I truly apologize for this situation, I have made changes to our express lane which will ensure that this does not happen again.

ID
Ivan D.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
I did get my original problem fixed but I ended up with a new one.