Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.3529382/5Overall Rating 4.3529382/5Overall Rating 4.3529382/5Overall Rating 4.3529382/5rating 4.3529382
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765

Jarrell B.
02/16/2016 Category: Service
Car Care.
Since 2004 I have been driving a Hyundai, I have gotten all my service from Hyundai North.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/22/2016

Thank you for responding to the survey.  We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and your recommendation.  Your loyalty is greatly appreciated and thank you for being a customer since 2004.  Look forward to seeing you on your next routine maintenance.

BW
Barbara W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/15/2016 Category: Service
Listed below
My diagnostic rep did all I asked plus did two recalls and ordered the plug for the third. Personable and cleaned my windshield, which I appreciated.

SA
SYED A.
02/08/2016 Category: Service
better than others.
world car hyundai offers life time warranty where as other offer only 100,000 mile warranty which gives them the upper hand to attract people. employees are cool, well groomed, offer detailed explaination when asked a question, makes us feel attended.
conveniently located off IH-35 north and have a lots of stock.
i would recommend this dealership as they excel in warranty, customer service and deals which other dealerships wont offer.
drop by and see for yourself.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/09/2016

Thank you for responding to the survey.  We appreciate your recommendation and comments.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you on your next routine maintenance.

DV
DIANA V.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2016 Category: Service
Good customer service
Will come back.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/06/2016

Thank you for responding to the survey.  We appreciate your 5 Star Rating and recommendation.  Your patronage is appreciated and we look forward to seeing you on your next routine maintenance visit.

LW
LESLEY W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2016 Category: Service
Service at World Car Hyundai
Service was completed and in a timely manner. I wish that they would have coupons on the services offered. If they do it would be nice if it is mailed out or sent by email at least to the personnel who bought the vehicle at that dealership. Having a coupon would encourage you to get the service done.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/05/2016

Thank you for responding to the survey.  We appreciate your 5 Star Rating and your recommendation.  Your comments are apprecaited and will be considered.  Happy to hear that we were able to service your car in a timely manner.  Look forward to seeing you on your next routine maintenance visit.

AUGUSTIN M.
01/13/2016 Category: Service
tentative to my concerns
Solid service
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/26/2016

Thank you for responding to the survey.  We are happy to hear that the service personnel were very helpful.  Your comments are appreciated and we will make every effort to provide you excellent service for your next routine maintenance.

01/07/2016 Category: Service
Easy service
Staff very helpful and respond to questions as quickly as they can
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/07/2016

Thank you for responding to the survey.  We appreciate your comments and 5 star rating.  Your patronage is appreciated and thank you for the recommendation.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and the opportunity to serve your transportation needs.

LR
Lisa R.
Gillett, TX
01/03/2016 Category: Service
Service Department
Flustrated. I came into service department around 11am needing an oil change on my 2013 Elantra. No other vehicles there and looked slow, well after I arrived 2 more vehicles showed up. I waited about 2 hours for my oil change and the 2 vehicles that came after my arrival came out , now here I am with my 4 year old grandson and his mom waiting on my oil change which should of taken at least 30 minutes to do and to have the 2 vehicles that came after me come out first. Not fair at all.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/04/2016

Thank you for responding to the survey.  We understand your frustration and apologize for the delay in completing your service.  We thank you for your patronage and would appreciate an opportunity to make your next service visit a much better experience.

DIANA C.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
12/30/2015 Category: Service
Needs better customer service
Was told that I would be called when my vehicle was ready for pick up. I finally called at 3:00 to check on my car and it was ready. I received an email the following day 24hrs later that my car was ready for pickup!! Duh
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/04/2016

Thank you for responding to the survey.  We apologize for not following through and calling you when your vehicle was ready.  While disappointed that your visit was unsatisfactory we appreciate your time in responding and will use this to improve our service process.

RUBY W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/23/2015 Category: Service
Great Service! Happy Staff! Happy Customer!
Everyone was pleasant and made me feel welcomed. Service was fast. Waiting room was clean and comfortable.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/26/2016

Thank you for responding to the survey.  We appreciate your 5 Star Rating and recommendation along with your positive comment in regards to your next maintenance appointment.  Your patronage is appreciated and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

12/09/2015 Category: Service
I was not impressed a all. Some in the department acted as if I and my car were less because it was a use car. Rude and condescending. I went over and sat at the Nissian waiting area.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 12/10/2015

Thank you for responding to the survey and disappointed to read your comments.  We certainly apologize that anyone would have given you that impression of your car.  Your business is very important to World Car and again we sincerely apologize.  Please call me at your convenience as I would appreciate being able to talk to you more in regards to your recent visit.  We will make every effort that your next visit is to your complete satisfaction.

BILL B.
12/09/2015 Category: Service
friendly, professional
great experience

EV
Erik V.
11/30/2015
Lack of customer service
I am nothing but disappointed with my entire experience since purchasing my new 2016 Hyundai Elantra at World Car Hyundai in San Antonio, Texas. I purchased this car mid October of this year and it has spent most of its life with me at the dealership sitting on the lot while waiting for repaires that were promised by both the sales man Jose and a sales manager named Henery who has since left the dealership. I was told my car had transport damage to the rear driver bumper and it would be repaired good as new the following week. When I showed up for my appointment Henery was not there and no one seemed to know what was going one or cared much to help. Fred asked if he could help and took in my car to be fixed. After staying at the dealership for three days my car only received a oil change and no repairs. I was then told another lie to come back next Monday and they will have it completed. I show up Monday the 23 of Nov and am back today Monday the 30th and there is a film on my car and Fred is not here to help me nor has he contacted his fellow coworkers to inform them of my car and that I would be in to pick it up. I work out of my car and now I am sitting in the lobby area waiting for them to detail my car in hopes that they can get the film off. When I asked what happened and why has a simple repair taken so long to complete they simply reply with shrugged shoulders "I don't know". They have done nothing to help make up for my troubles or even offer a simple apology for all this, they simply tell me "ugh just give them a bad review". If anyone asks me what I think about my new car I will tell them don't buy one, go to Toyota or Mazda. It is now one day before Dec 1 and I purchased my car new on Oct 16,2015 and I still do not have it repaired to good as new as I was promised. I came to this dealership with the high expectations of their supposedly well know world class customer service yet I have received the exact opposite of that. After signing that dotted line and walking out with my keys they simply forgot about me and felt no need to make good on their promise or good name. This dealership is a joke and cares nothing about their customers other than selling them and taking their money. My next vehicle will most definitely be purchased elsewhere and most likely by another manufacturer.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 12/04/2015

Thank you for responding to the survey and certainly apologize for our failure to have your issues resolved and done in a timely manner.  It was not our intent to lie, our communication as a team feel short in getting the items completed.  I appreciate you reaching out to me and giving us the opportunity to have the items completed and we will give our best effort that they are resolved and to your complete satisfaction.

We look forward to earning your trust again and providing the service to meet your expectations.

11/26/2015 Category: Service
The Service Department Personnel are very friendly and let you know what your car's service needs are/
The service was excellent
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your response to the survey and your recommendation.  We are happy to hear that your service visit was excellent.  Your patronage is appreciated and we look forward to continue to serve your transportation needs.

Best Regards and Happy Holidays

Cibolo, TX
11/11/2015 Category: Service
Poor service
Always a rip off when take my vehicle in they tried to charge for a fix, come to find out there is a recall for that exact item. Also there were pieces sitting in my engine when I opened it up after service not put back together properly. Will not be looking to buy another hyundai again and it's disappointing since I truly love my car just not the service there.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/12/2015

Thank you for responding the the survey and your input.  Please accept my apologies for the experience you encountered.  We certainly want to repair your car to your complete satisfaction and would appreciate, at your convenience to return your car to our service department so we may correct our errors.  Your business is very important to World Car Hyundai and we will make every effort to improve your future visits.  Please call the number below or email so we can schedule a time at your convenience to resolve this matter.

THOMAS M.
Spring Branch, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2015 Category: Service
Service Dept
Nice people but the service department is always challenged. On going shortage of techs, turn over of service advisors, and service managers, leads to delays, staff frustrations, mistakes, hour plus wait for scheduled oil changes, etc.. Recently called to schedule an oil change on my Santa Fe and next open appointment was almost two weeks out.
This last oil change on the Elantra went well and a sunroof recall was resolved on the same visit. There were four prior visits to try and resolve the sunroof issue before Hyundai issued a recall. Super tech & professional Johnny is your biggest asset.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/14/2015

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey and your comments.  While disappointed with your service results your comments are helpful in making the necessary changes to improve your next service visit.  We appreciate your business and will make every effort possible to improve your experience with World Car Hyundai.

AUGUSTIN M.
La Vernia, TX
11/09/2015 Category: Service
1st Oil Change
OIL CHANGE WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE. WASN'T AMAZING SINCE I JUST DROPPED IT OFF DURING LUNCH BREAK AND PICK IT UP AFTER WORK. SERVICE ADVISOR WAS VERY PLEASANT. WILL DEFINITELY GIVE THEM ANOTHER GO.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/09/2015

Thank you for your time to respond in regards to your service experience.  We appreciate your patronage and look forward to servicing your car the next time.  At your convenience please send me an email in how we could have made your experience amazing.  Your input is important and will help us grow and improve your next visit with amazing results.

DOROTHY M.
11/03/2015 Category: Service
Prompt Service
I was pleased with the effecient way my appointment was handled as soon as I arrived. Reasonable wait time for service maintanance, clean waiting area and TV available. Needs more magazines. I would recommend this dealership for purchase and maintanance of vehicle.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 11/03/2015

Thank you for your response and your positive comments in regards to your recent service visit.  We appreciate you taking time to mention your recommendation.  Thank you for your patronage.

Universal City, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Service dept
Poorest customer service. Not a single update from service dept during 2+ hr wait for oil change. I finally called from the waiting room to find out, she said "soon". About 15 min later, she called me....in the waiting room. She couldnt walk over and get me. She also did not go over any of the paperwork. Just took my card and ran it.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/23/2015

Thank you for responding to our survey.  We apologize for the poor service you received and will make every effort to improve as we move forward to enhance the customer experience while waiting for service repairs.

STEPHEN S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Great communication. Efficient service.
The service advisors keep me informed about my Hyundai. The period of time for the service was the right amount of time.
Hilton R. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/12/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the survey and your positive remarks.  We appreciate your patronage and look forward to continue to serve your transportation needs.

Best regards,