4.4

09/05/2018 Category: Service
service
Great service, thanks
PR
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/10/2018

We truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey from Hyundai!

EO
Edward O.
Converse, TX
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Technicians failed to complete oil change, which was the only reason vehicle was in service.
Brought my 2017 Veloster in for service just before 8 am on a Friday for an oil change. 2 hours later I was told my vehicle was ready, only for them to realize they never even completed the oil change. They took two hours to do a tire rotation. The vehicle was then taken back again and aprox 45 minutes later I received the vehicle with the actual service completed.
PR
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/04/2018

I truly apologize for this situation, I have made changes to our express lane which will ensure that this does not happen again.

FF
Frankie F.
New Braunfels, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
World Car Hyundai North
Very helpful and professional. I will be a return customer.
PR

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Michael R.
Bulverde, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Tell the customers the truth
I brought our 2012 Hyundai into your facility for body work. I was told the body shop manager was not in, but would get back to me . The following morning I was informed World Car Hyundai North does not do body work and come get my vehicle. Sorry communications.
PR
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/03/2018

I truly apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for the honest feedback! I will work with my team to avoid future situations similar to this.

DE
David E.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
Took vehicle in for it's first service, only took about 35/40 minutes, was great, hardly had time to drink a cup of coffee.
PR

Reading survey's like this make me proud of my team! Thank you for filling out survey from Hyundai.

John G.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Service was great.
My experience was great. Waited only one hour during my lunch break. Everyone in the service department was very courteous. Very satisfied.
PR

Thank you for taking the time to fill out survey sent from Hyundai! We look forward to your next service visit.

Robert B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Well done
The service was completed as expected in a reasonable time. No complaints.
PR
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to fill out hyundai survey. Dana is a superior advisor, who provides exceptional service. Contiue to work with him and you will never be disappointed.

Cibolo, TX
No energy
No energy
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/28/2018

We appreciate the feedback, I'm working with my staff to improve our clients experience. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.

2015 Hyundai Accent
No labor fees
No comment

First and foremost I appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey from Hyundai. As the new service manager of World Car Hyundai, I'm working closely with my staff to improve our clients experience. I will speak with sales representatives about this situation, to ensure they are providing accurate information prior to selling vehicle.

MQ
Melinda Q.
08/28/2018
Awesome purchase experience
Alan Copeland was by far the best sales person I have ever had at a dealership. I knew more and felt more comfortable about my new car when I left than I have ever had before.

Robert H.
Converse, TX
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Timely Service
Took our 2009 Elantra in for its annual inspection. Waiting area was clean and neat ant the inspection was performed quickly. Thank you, World Car Hyundai!

PH
Patricia H.
Corpus Christi, TX
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Efficient friendly Service
I had a great experience with my first oil change. They were friendly and efficient, and the car was done in a timely manner.
PR
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/24/2018

We truly appreciate the feedback! Chante is a stellar associate, who provides nothing but the best service experience. Continue to work with her on your future visits.

RL
Rebecca L.
Odessa, TX
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Awesome guys
Mike Cummings and Fred are wonderful people. They went over and beyond what was expected to get me what I wanted. Thanks guys
PR
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for taking our survey, we look forward to future visits.

Janice D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
I have purchased all my Hyundai vehicles from this dealership, and they have always been respectful and polite and always with a smile.
PR
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/20/2018

We truly appreciate the feedback! If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask, you can reach Dana directly.

ID
Ivan D.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
I did get my original problem fixed but I ended up with a new one.