4.4

Janice D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
I have purchased all my Hyundai vehicles from this dealership, and they have always been respectful and polite and always with a smile.
PR
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/20/2018

We truly appreciate the feedback! If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask, you can reach Dana directly.

Phillip Rosales
210-579-0159
Phillip.rosales@worldcar.com

ID
Ivan D.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
I did get my original problem fixed but I ended up with a new one.

FP
Frank P.
Converse, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
World Car Hyundai
Everything was handled very well for my first visit. Only thing that could have made it equal to Honda's service would be a car wash.
PR
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey, we truly appreciate your feedback. Chante Morris is a vaulable associate who takes pride in her job, please request to work with her on future visit to our dealership.

RN
Richard N.
Converse, TX
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
I am greeted immediately by an employee to address my concerns. The waiting facility is clean and comfortable. Everybody is professional and cordial.
PR

Thank you for the review! Dana strives for excellence and it makes me proud to read reviews like this.

Phillip Rosales

Amanda V.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome people!
Every time i go in to get my car repaired Steve Medellin is always so friendly and he is treats me like family and makes sure i am taken care of.
PR
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you! Steve is a vaulable associate who takes pride in his work. Feel free to request for Steve on your next service visit. We appreciate your time and feedback.

LD
Laquisha D.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
N/A
None
PR

We truly appreciate the 5 star rating! If you need assistance with your vehicle feel free to contact Dana.

Cibolo, TX
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Needs Improvement with Service Advisors
Since being a Hyundai owner and bringing our vehicle to the service center, we have received subpar service. When walking over he Nissan side, they cater and provide a good treatment. I understand tasks can be redundant, but the least service someone can provide is simple respect. I do think customer service is all about red carpet treatment, but I do believe servicing. I would recommend this business on the sales side, but servicing could use additional training as well as give the advisors incentive drives.

Donald S.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Got my car back in the time promised and advisor went over
what was done with me. Thanks

KR
Kathleen R.
Adkins, TX
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous and helpful
I went in to get my oil changed and tires rotated and it was under 2 hours for the wait without an appointment. Very impressive. Excellent job

CD
Carol D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Personalized Service
Dana is always very attentive. Taking our car to Dana is like going to our personal mechanic.

Bulverde, TX
2011 Hyundai Equus
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer service and price
This was the first time bringing my car to a dealership for service. I was pleasantly suprised with the exceptional customer service and the free loaner car for the week it took for repairs. I also didn’t expect the reasonable price of all the work that was done. I’m definetly come back for future mainentance and any other repairs needed. Thank you for such a positive experience.

Schertz, TX
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Location, NE San Antonio
Military / Veteran friendly.

Robert C.

Santos G.
Spring Branch, TX
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Vehicle. Questionable Service
I love my new Hyundai Tucson. It's a great crossover SUV. Exceptional quality and a good price. However, the service department at the dealership could use some improvement