Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.3529382/5Overall Rating 4.3529382/5Overall Rating 4.3529382/5Overall Rating 4.3529382/5rating 4.3529382
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765

Susan S.
2007 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2019 Category: Service
I was treated with respect and efficiency at all times.
It feels good to know that now my passenger seat belt is capable of working as it should.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words. Malissa will be glad to know that her efforts were appreciated. We try to offer the best service experience we can, treating each guest with the level of respect and care they deserve.

We understand the inconvenience of having to deal with unexpected vehicle concerns and try to make it as painless as possible. We will always be here to help in any way we can. You are welcome to work with Malissa exclusively if you prefer.

Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai and for this 5 star review!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Service is good and close to home.
Keep up the good work.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/09/2019

We appreciate your business and feedback on the recent service visit. Thank you for the 4 star review. What can we do next time to offer 'great' work? We want to provide 5 star service at your next appointment!

Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai for your vehicle service needs. We look forward to your next visit!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/07/2019 Category: Service
My visit went smooth, all the staff was great and welcoming, Malissa really helped out with any questions I had. My visit overall was great! 10/10 will come again
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/08/2019

Awesome, what a great review! This is precisely what we strive to accomplish with each of our guests. Malissa will be very happy to know she did a good job. you are most welcome to ask for her by name each time you visit us.

We truly appreciate your business and value your feedback. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Fast service, friendly staff
I took my car in for oil change and tire rotation and was out in less than an hour. The service department was friendly and easy to communicate with.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/07/2019

This is exactly what we strive to achieve with each guest! Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. I do not always have the opportunity to work directly with our guests, but am happy to know I didn't mess anything up. It has been a while since I held a clipboard!

We appreciate your business and this 5 star rating. Please come to expect this same level of care with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

OF
Omar F.
Fantastic Customer Service
I bought my car there, and I have been taking it for two years to its required service appointments. You will not find more helpful people in the industry.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/07/2019

We appreciate your business and value this feedback. Jacob will be very happy to know you left completely satisfied. Being a new Service Advisor can be challenging, but I am very confident in his progression thus far. Not bad for someone in their second week!

Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai. We look forward to your next service visit and greatly appreciate your loyalty to our organization.

New Braunfels, TX
Just ok visit
no loaners available to use for service that requires all day fix. Not helpful for an out of towner or single parent away from friends and family
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback on your recent service visit. Unfortunately, we do not have an abundance of loaners vehicles in our program. Those we do have are allocated for vehicles suffering catastrophic failures. As you may know, Hyundai has a very large campaign out that is requiring vehicles to have engines replaced.

At this time, we cannot support providing loaner vehicles for repairs that can be completed the same day. This is why we offer a shuttle service as a substitute. Although, it may not be ideal for everyone it is the best we can do.

Again, we value your business and appreciate this information. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

JE
Jim E.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service. They listen to your concerns!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent service experience. Our goal is to consistently provide the best service we can. We greatly appreciate your time and this 5 star review. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

LH
Linda H.
Canyon Lake, TX
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, comfortable wait area
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your recent service visit. We value your feedback and use this information to continue evolving. Jesse will be pleased to know you left completely satisfied. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

05/05/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Overall experience was ok. When I arrived for a scheduled appointment I did not have a service employee greet me till at least 5 minutes had passed. At that time I was then told someone would be with me shortly. This was on top of other employees standing at computers and acting as if I was not there. I feel that the customer service has room for improvement.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback on your recent service experience. I am sorry to hear you did not leave completely satisfied. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai for your vehicle service needs.

AG
Alma G.
Customer service.
Customer service is great. Wait is no long.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/04/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. Our goal is to consistently offer the best service experience possible and continue earning your business with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Dennis M.
Kerrville, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Prompt service
Dana got me in and out quickly. Appreciate that since I come in from Kerrville.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback on your recent service visit. Dana will be happy to know you left completely satisfied. Please fee free to ask for him when you return or simply contact him directly for your next appointment. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Review
Gave updates on progress of work. Make your appt early because the spots fill up quickly!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/04/2019

We appreciate your business and this 5 star rating. We will always do our best each time you visit us. We hope to continue earning your future business. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Schertz, TX
05/02/2019 Category: Service
car repair
prompt and professional service
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your recent service visit. My team will be glad to know you left completely satisfied. Our goal is to offer the best experience we can each time you come in.

We greatly appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. Please come to expect this same all the time. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

David P.
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Location and service
The location and ease in making a service appointment.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/02/2019

We appreciate your business and this 5 star rating! We hope our guests have a pleasant experience and find the overall process convenient. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

TK
Thomas K.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
World Car works hard on providing good Customer Service.
World Car has given good Customer Service these past 2 years. I like how they protect my seat the floor mat and steering wheel. Everyone is always very friendly. It’s nice they provide snacks while I wait.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you very much for the support and loyalty. We greatly appreciate your business and value your feedback. My team will be very happy to know their efforts were both recognized and appreciated. We try to offer the best service experience possible. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Dennis S.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service by great people
Once again "Sherlock" Johnny the mechanic found the problem and fixed it quick. Installed a new wiring harness and I was back on the road again.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/01/2019

This is awesome! Johnny is certainly a master detective. My only hope is to be worthy of being his "Watson" by continuing to support his efforts. We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Roy C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Carreon
Great people great service
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback on your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and this 5 star rating. Please come to expect this same level of effort and care with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

AW
Antoinette W.
Warranty
My car is under warranty so I will return
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you submitting feedback on your recent service experience. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. We hope you bring in your vehicle for any necessary repairs and not just warranty work. Either way, we will be here when you needs us! Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Re review
My car has small accident while being service. I was upset about the way the rep handled it, but her service manager was able to get me into a rental same day and get my car fix and make it right.

04/30/2019 Category: Service
Worst service ever. Employee crush my car.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for submitting this feedback on your recent service visit. I am sorry your vehicle suffered damage while on the lot, but I can assure you it is completely cosmetic. We immediately accepted full responsibility and have been completely transparent during the process. The vehicle has been road tested multiple times, which has not revealed any abnormal behavior. Furthermore, would never let a vehicle leave our lot while operating in an unsafe manner.

Your vehicle is currently being repaired for the cosmetic damage it encountered while on our property. Once it is completed we will contact you to pick up the vehicle. This is the expectation that was set from the beginning. I understand this situation is upsetting and I would feel the same way. However, we are doing everything in our power to correct the mistake.

The vehicle has further cosmetic damage on the front bumper that was not a result of our incident and will now look better than it did when it arrived at our facility. Again, I know this is not an ideal situation, but I am confident you will be happy with the final product.

JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to correct our mistake. I completely understand your immediate reaction and would feel the same way. We certainly could have handled the original conversation with more respect and care. Please know I have taken corrective action to address that.

I am glad you are happy with the repairs we performed and appreciate your willingness to work with us. Moving forward, please consider Dana your primary point of contact here. I have the utmost confidence he will take good care of your needs. Furthermore, I am always here to help in any way possible. Thank you very much for re-scoring this review!

We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Linda S.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
I went after leaving work on a rainy day didn’t have an appointment and they worked me right in and waited less than an hour.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to submit this feedback. We greatly appreciate your business and this 5 star review! Our goal is to provide you with the best service experience possible and we will continue to do so as long as you allow us. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!