4.4

Augustin M.
La Vernia, TX
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai disappointed
My transmission went out under warranty and I had to wait over two weeks for them to diagnose the issue and it took them over 6 weeks to fix the issue. The worse thing they would not provide loaner or rental. Had to elevated the problem with Hyundai USA and it toile me over 5 weeks for them to agree for rental reimbursement. Very dissatisfied with how my warranty issue was handled. Don’t buy Hyundai!
Richard B. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey.
I apologize for letting you down as a customer and would love to speak with you regarding your recent service my personal cell is 561.542.8667
We are transparent in our attempts to provide accurate estimates as to when our guests’ vehicle might be completed and Armand consistently strives to be a 5 star Service Advisor and wish to please each and every guest.
We are constantly striving to improve... and we do.  We develop process and train our people to get better at these processes.
We get better every day, so please do not hesitiate to phone me.
We thank you for being a World Car guest and look forward to your next visit.

GC
German C.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Terrible organization
Service department needs to make sure right parts are ready before they beginning any work.
Richard B. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey.
I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the service you received.
I understand your concerns regarding the correct part situation yet with a radio
we ordered the radio based on your vehicle Identification number and we recieved one which was incorrect.  Hyundai then instructed us to pull the part number from your radio to assure the correct ones arrival.
I deeply apologize to have let you down as we value you as our customer and our guest.
We are constantly striving to improve and we do.  We develop process and train our people to get better at these processes.
My cell is 561.542.8667 and look forward to our discussion.
As always, we are thankful to have you as our World Car Hyundai guest.

02/12/2020 Category: Service
Serve oil change and tire rotation
Hyundai's service department did a good job serving my Tuscan
Richard B. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review and we also thank you for your business.

We treasure you and your Tucson as our 5 star customer and valuable property.

Dana prides himself on delivering great customer service to you and all of his guests here at World Car Hyundai

Mark C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Mark C
Same outstanding service for the past 7 years and 2 Hyundais
Thx once again to Dana and his group of professionals
Richard B. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/15/2020

We thank you for rating your recent visit with us a Five Star experience.

You are our valued guest and we look forward to your visits.

We attempt to deliver this level of service each and every time to you and all of our guests here at World Car Hyundai.

We thank you again for giving us the highest marks possible and look forward to serving you again.

Fast and efficient.
Richard B. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/15/2020

Five star review by our 5 star guest!

We thank you for your continued patronage. We greatly appreciate your support and will continue doing our best to earn your business with each visit.

TK
Thomas K.
Universal City, TX
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Everyone at World Car I come in contact with is always courteous and friendly.
Everyone is very nice especially Dana, he makes my experience with my car services go smoothly and professionally without any concerns.
He has great Customer service skills.
Thanks Dana!
Richard B. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review and we also thank you for your business.

We value you also as our 5 star customer. Your kind words made Dana blush  :)

Dana prides himself on delivering great customer service to you and all of our guests here at World Car Hyundai

We thank you again and look forward to your next visit where we will take care of you again in the 5 star way.

Cibolo, TX
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Visit
Thank you.

TW
Teddy W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai, always good service there , wouldn’t go anyplace else
Richard B. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/01/2020

A five star review by our 5 star guest!

2018 Hyundai Kona
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Customer service was great
I went on a Saturday, early and probably during their busiest time. I still received great service. The workers were constantly moving with purpose to tend to everyone as quickly and efficiently as they could. They also apologized multiple times, but there was no need, seeing as I chose to come at the busiest time of the day.
Richard B. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/01/2020

We thank you for scoring us with the highest marks possible and your positive review.  This is wonderful to receive 5 stars from a 5 star customer!

Saturdays and Mondays do tend to be the busiest and we do attempt to assit all who choose to visit during these busy times.

We appreciate your understanding

Dana strives to deliver a 5 Star performance each and every visit with each and every one of his guests.

Your business is greatly appreciated and so is your feedback on our Service here at World Car Hyundai.

We look forward to you next visit and wish you and your family a blessed new year!

CT
Charmaine T.
Seguin, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied Kona owner
I have been very happy with my Kona.
I have had it for over a year.
I have taken it in for routine service but never had issues with it.
The service department is fast and professional.
I would recommend anyone do service with World Car.
Richard B. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/30/2020

We thank you very much for your 5 star review and we also thank you for your business and great review.

We value your Kona and you also as our 5 star customer :) .

TR
Thomas R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Best workers
The day I was there everyone was doing their was at what they do, so it was easy to get done what was needed.
Richard B. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/27/2020

Ty strives to deliver a 5 Star performance each and every visit with each and every one of his guests.

We look forward to you next visit where we plan to deliver another 5 star experience to you and your family

BI
Billy I.
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Clean and friendly people that are very knowledable.
Clean and friendly people that are very knowledable.
Richard B. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/24/2020

Five star review by our 5 star guest!

TH
Timothy H.
Castroville, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Good job
Service center did a good job but almost 2 hours for an oil change I thought was too long. But I will give them a second chance since is was late in the day.
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/22/2020

We thank you very much for your review and your valuable feedback.

We are always looking for continuous improvement

Input such as yours is the catalyst to a better experience for all of our guests.  We will make the proper adjustments in order to improve to warrant your business.

We look forward to your next visit here at World Car Hyundai and trust your next visit will be a 5 star experience for you and your family.

01/21/2020 Category: Service
Employees are very helpful and friendly.
I have been happy both with my vehicle and the service. I have a low mileage car and it would be nice to be able to make appointments for my service.

Thank you for your 5 star review and we also thank you for your business.

We value you also as our 5 star customer.

CO
Charles O.
Schertz, TX
Just Ok
Main thing that bugged me was that I wasn't really sure what the software update was for. And they didn't tell me when my car was done.
Jay S. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/22/2020

My name is Richard Barrett  I am the Operations Director for the World Car Organization.

I wanted to thank you for your review, as these reveal opportunities for improvement.

I would love to discuss your visit with you and discuss how we may retain you as our guest for the future as your business is extremely important to myself and World Hyundai.

My cell number is 561.542.8667 and I will look forward to our conversation.

I thank you in advance for your consideration

Richard Barrett