Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

LH
Linda H.
Pleasanton, TX
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Sensor replacement
I had to have a sensor replaced and they were very nice about my having to wait for it to be ordered , and very fast on getting the job done when it arrived.

Richard C.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Evaluation on work performed
Prompt attention good service Richard A. Cardenas

AA
Arthur A.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service and helpful and friendly people

Killeen, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2018 Category: Service

CT
Cathy T.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Daughter
I appreciate how my daughter car been handle professional. I will continue asking for service whenever her car have a problem.

Jessica S.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service not so great
When I showed up to my appointment I went to the first desk that was empty. He sent me to another desk to check in. That worker had no idea what to do. He first looked up my name on the computer then told me to hold on because he wanted to help another customer ( who was already being assisted), then told me to go back to the first desk because he was doing something else. He was running inside and outside ( the other workers were trying to figure out diast he was doing as well) . The first guy was able to get me in but let me know that although I did make an appointment for my oil change, they do not do appointments ( why put appointments online then?). I waited 2 hours, just to find out my car had been sitting the done for so knows how long.... the person who is supposed to release my car went out to lunch. He would be back in 30 minutes though. I asked to speak to a manager and that is when one came out to complete the release paperwork. I definitely will not be going back to this location. Everytime I schedule an appointment something goes wrong!!!
LOREN R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I would like to apologize for the way your visit was managed by our team. We strive hard to execute the processes established to ensure a good guest experience. Even with a new person at the service counter we should have done a better job to facilitate your visit. We will continue to train and expect our members of our team to execute all of our processes to ensure a great visit. Maybe in a few months you may like to return again and we can demostrate to you that what happened on your last visit will not happen again. Thank you again for your time to answer the survey and express the details.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Service
My battery died in a 2016 Veloster. Was replaced very quickly and without issue.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast service!
Went for an oil change, service was very fast. I will return for future oil changes.

Lisa B.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I took my car for a recall service. I was very impressed with their service. They totally went out of their way to help me.
I'm all about customer service.
Excellent!!

Maria C.
Floresville, TX
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient
The day I went in I was not looking to purchase a vehicle but they made the purchasing process go smoothly and efficiently and were very friendly and helpful and answered all my questions. They were not pushy. They had a bank ready to finance me and within one day I had my new vehicle. Definitely will recommend them to my family and friends.

08/26/2018 Category: Service
Awsome
In an out services

Donna R.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Follow up vehicle maintenance
I was treated respectfully throughout visit & when a necessary repair of brakes was brought up & explained on how it was a must to get it done . All prices & time it would take to get it done .
LOREN R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you again for your response and loyality to the dealership. Your comments are always important to us to ensure that we are on track to meet our guests expectations. Thank you for your time to participate.

BD
Beatrice D.
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great
LOREN R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 08/21/2018

We appreciate your time to participate in our survey. Our team works hard every day to provide the best experience possible. Although we are not perfect we will continue to better our Team at World Car South.

Robert B.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Service check
Happy with the service
LOREN R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 08/21/2018

Thank You for our positive response. We work hard everday to prepare ourselves to provide the best experience possible. We will continue to improve our standards, a committment that not only the owners have but the team that is in place at World Car South.

FJ
Florencia J.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Better Service
Not a very happy one
LOREN R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 08/21/2018

As always we take our customer feedback seriously as for not just how we are doing today but to identify trends for over all guest expectations. I am not sure as to why you were not aware of the coffee staged in the center of the showroom for convienance and the snacks located at the cashier stand. As for the sign limiting water, it was identified a year ago that it was not a friendly sign. It was removed in July of 2017. We continue to improve our Amenities as well. As examples we have replaced the old Wi Fi with a new improved system. We are curently under construction of a new facility across the freeway at this time to seperate the franchises represented at this location and preparing for a remodel to this location to meet the Hyundai Image standards. We look foward to your continued loyality as we continue to make improvements. Thank You for your response.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Wait is usually not long
Convenient location right off highway

2018 Hyundai Accent
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Review
Great!

GS
Gina S.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and willing to help
Friendly and very efficient

Y(
Yvonne (.
Pleasanton, TX
08/01/2018 Category: Service
The outstanding service and employees.
I needed my vehicle serviced immediately and upon calling service they were able to accommodate me for a service scheduled two days later. Not only did they accommodate me by scheduling an appointment, they also worked with me to drop my car off the day before due to my work schedule. Upon making contact with the service department, Terry was so helpful. I explained my concerns and he fully provided details about the service that would be done on my vehicle. When I picked up my vehicle, he provided another thorough explanation. I am extremely satisfied with Terry, the staff who answered the phone as well as other representatives on site. Everyone was very welcoming and professional. This will be my go to location from here forward. Thank you!

TA