Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

AR
Angela R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Always great!!
I love going to this location!! I always get good service and the coffee is always fresh!!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2018 Category: Service
above average

RD
Robert D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Oil change was fast and everything about future service was explained

Jose G.
Laredo, TX
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Great services
We receive great service and everyone was very attentive and courteous. Service to your vehicle was completed in a very short time

05/05/2018 Category: Service
Not overly impressed
I went into this dealership for the first time to receive an oil change and replace my air filter in my Elantra. I was not very impressed with the quality of customer service. I had an appointment at 8AM but since there were other people ahead of me it took over an hour and a half for the service. I wish this was stated on their website that even if you have an appointment it is first come first serve because I would’ve gotten there much sooner. The convenience of the dealership was worth it and the service on the vehicle is up to par that’s why it earned the 2 stars but the prices are higher than average, the quality of customer service is poor, and the wait time time is longer than I would’ve expected.

RP
Rosalinda P.
Floresville, TX
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Loyalty,
I purchased my vehicle here i expect assistance in caring for it

Robert B.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Getting an oil change
The service personal are friendly and helpful. The building is very clean.
We had coffee and the wait was not unpleasant.

TA

Excellent fast service

Jose R.
Arlington, TX
04/17/2018 Category: Service
First time here. At this specific location,
Everything was good. Except that my car was not washed.!
Every hyundai dealer i have been they do a complementary wash.

And price where just to high..
The top top dollar i had paid is $35.99 with tax.. here was $43.24

So other than that Was good.
Service advisor was good service it self was good..
Thanks

04/16/2018 Category: Service
RLT
Very efficient and good customer service.

BR
Brad R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast, courteous service
I brought my 2018 Sante Fe Sport in for its first oil change to this dealership and I couldn’t be happier with my experience. Not only did the oil change only take 30 minutes (I assume it was so fast because I came in the middle of the day on a Wednesday), but upon noticing that it was the car’s first time getting serviced, the service advisor didn’t try to oversell me on unnecessary services which made me very happy. I had my young son with me and the cashier was nice enough to give him some cookies. Overall I’m very pleased with the experience there and would definitely bring my car back there again for service.

GS
Gina S.
04/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and willing to help
Prompt service

YM
Yvette M.
04/09/2018 Category: Service
GOOD SERVICE
good review, always complete in a good time frame.

04/09/2018 Category: Service
Servicing
Excellent work

AA
Arthur A.
04/08/2018 Category: Service
Awesome sales person Sandra. She was very helpful and treated us great. She was there for us on all vehicle purchases and very patient when we had questions and even helped us set up the Bluetooth for phone. Very nice person

La Vernia, TX
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent.
They are fast and friendly. They explain in detail what services will be done on your vehicle.

RD
Robert D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/06/2018 Category: Service
The oil change was very fast and efficient. Everyone did a great job

Stephanie B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2018 Category: Service
My experience was amazing. I came in for an oil change and had an unexpected repair on top of it. They had the part in stock, and I was in and out within 90 minutes. Which was incredible since I came in during the mid day rush. The service supervisor Terry was so nice and had great customer service! I had a wonderful experience thanks to him. And I will be returning.