Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

CA

DA
Dareth A.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great follow up
Lexi and Terry were very helpful. The follow up by Lexi was very good.

YC
Yvonne C.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Came in for oil change was completed within an hour.

OR
Octabiano R.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great group of employees , excellent service and timely manner .

Natalia, TX
11/04/2018 Category: Service
No reason to be going through my vehicle.
There was evidence of someone in my glove box. There was no reason for anyone to be in it. Because of this I will reconsider going back.
LOREN R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 11/06/2018

Good Morning. Thank you for providing the feed back on your service visit. I have reviewed your service visit and have realized that the items in the glove box being disturbed is explainable. During the re- delivery of the vehicle and the review of your invoice we have failed to explain that when the Cabin Filter is replaced it is located behind the glove box. The glove box would have been removed to gain access for that replacement. We apologize for this inconvienance. We have reiewed this with the service advisor to make sure that we take the additional time to explain the details of the services. I believe if we had done this it would have explained your concern. Thank you again for being a loyal customer to our dealership.

Julian M.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Need some improvement
Update restrooms
LOREN R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for sharing with us your expeience during your service visit. We will visit with our executive staff to provide amenities that are more pleasing with our guests. We are currently working on construction of a new facilitity to relocate the KIA franchise and when that is completed this building will be updated and remodeled to meet the requirements of Hyundai and our customers. We can only ask for your patience with this facilitity improvement. Thank You Again.

GC

Jesse L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Politeness
Treated me very well and took the time to listen to my concerns that I have. Willing to assist in anyway possible.

Jose R.
Pearsall, TX
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Best services, and fast services awesome thanks

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Satisfactory service
In and out in relatively short time.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed! Took my car in for an oil change, checked the oil three days later and had to add more oil because it started making noise.

2018 Hyundai Accent
10/20/2018 Category: Service
The best Service Advisors
The advisor, Always understands what I need and well informs me of how Long the oil change or any other Service that is needed. The advisor Always makes sure to Walk me to the vehicle, to make sure its to MY expectations. Very Good customer Service and very Reasonable Time for Services. Overall This Place is Great.

AR
Angela R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic!
I had to go after school about 4:30 to get my work done. As usual, i got my coffee & did some school work. I got done by about 545, got in my car & went WHOA!! My carpets were cleaned! I was, like, this is so cool!! THANK YOU so much for that. Thanks to Terry!! He's fantastic!

Cynthia B.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Always helpful
great job

Jose G.
Laredo, TX
10/13/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
great people and excellent service

TA
Teresa A.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Terry was awesome and Michael the mechanic was great as well. Thank you for taking care of our problem🤗

AA
Arthur A.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Wheel alignment
We were notified by email when our appointment was and we took our vehicle in to have it serviced and we were in and out in less than hour. Everyone was helpful and courteous. We were very pleased with thier service.

Deanna G.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. I was in and out and on my way

LF
Linda F.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/06/2018 Category: Service
I like the place but it needs to be updated, I have bought 3 car's and Everytime, I go the showroom is the same nothing new, no new sofas, chairs, same pictures on the walls needs to be updated.
I like the dealership.