4.5

Brownsville, TX
2019 Hyundai Accent
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Fast Service
Took my car in without scheduling an appointment. Usually, walk-ins last a couple of hours, but to my surprise the car was done in less than an hour. Great customer service too!

Jared C.
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Terry was great and made me feel at home
I like how he didn’t pressure me. He fixed my car and it was obvious he cared more about me than just trying to sell me service.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Efficient
Friendly, informed & timely.

Jesus D.
El Paso, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Great Place
I absolutely love world car kia and have nothing but good reviews about them
HILTON S R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit.  We greatly appreciate your patrongage and thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We are happy that you had a great visit and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit to World Car Hyundai South.

RE
Robert E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service visit
Exceptional service from the time I arrived to the time I left.Terry was very friendly and helpful
HILTON S R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit and for taking the time to return your survey and review.  We greatly appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

210-254-6000 (Ext 1611)

Aiden B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Richard was very knowledgeable and informative. He provided excellent customer service and made the entire experience a breeze.
HILTON S R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 08/22/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit, we greatly appreciate your patronage.  Your input on your review is appreciated and thank you for your comments.  We value your input as it helps in mointoring our progress.  Thank you again for allowing us to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jeffrey B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Great people work here!
I don’t actually dread going to a dealership anymore since we found this one!
HILTON S R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you for your recent visit to World Car Hyundai South Service Department.  We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle.  Taking the time to complete the review is appreciated and we were pleased to see you had an Exceptional visit.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

AA
Arturo A.
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Great experience.
Everyone is very friendly. My salesperson Sandra is very professional and attentive. Great combination!
HILTON S R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 08/18/2020

Sincere thank you for allowing World Car Hyundai to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your patronage and for taking the time to complete the review.  We were happy to see your visit was Exceptional and thank you for the 5 Star Rating.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Shelley B.
Buda, TX
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Very good service and communication
I don’t live in San Antonio so too far to go for ongoing service. My son owned the car before me and he always used this dealership.
HILTON S R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit and for taking the time to complete the survey and review.  Your patronage is greatly appreicated.  I noticed in your notes that you live some distance away just remember we are always here to offer you service and will make sure that we will always try our best to provide youi excellent service.

General  Manager

GO
Gabino O.
Lytle, TX
07/30/2020 Category: Service
I had a wonderful experience when I went for service at the dealership. My car was in need of a part change for the door handle. The order for the piece was placed and they later contacted me when it was ready. Once there the change only took less than 20 minutes.
HILTON S R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit, we greatly appreiciate your patronage.  Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and review. Your comments are really appreciated, Alexis and staff sincerely thank you for taking time to provide us the feedback in regards to your latest visit.

210-254-6000 (1611)

Cary S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/28/2020 Category: Service
No complaints about the service I received. Alexis explained what work needed to be done, then went over what was done when I checked out. My one issue has nothing to do with the dealer, but rather with the online scheduling system. When I attempted to select a service date, the calendar showed no available dates for August or September at which point I stopped looking.
HILTON S R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for your service visit and for taking the time to send a review.  We greatly appreciate your patronage, recommendation and happy to see that you had a good visit.  Your comments on the available dates are much appreciated and we will certainly work on getting that resolved.

PC
Peter C.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Friendly and professional service.. Prices are reasonable and very quick service..
HILTON S R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit.  We greatly appreciate your patronage.  Much appreciation for completing the survey and your review.  Your feedback is valuable for our team and helps to measure our progress.  The comments were great to see and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Cruz M.
07/24/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE ADVISOR
I HAD STOPPED DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS HYUDAI SERVICE DEPARTMENT BECAUSE OF THE PREVIOUS SERVICE ADVISER.
WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT DANIEL WAS GOING TO BE MY SERVICE ADVISER I WENT BACK. IF THEY CHANGE HIM AND MOVE ME TO SOMEONE ELSE I WILL STOP AGAIN.
HILTON S R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you for your survey and reveiw.  We greatly appreciate you giving us another try and happy to see the visit went well and that Daniel did a great job.  We thank you for your patrongage and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

GG
Geraldine G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Your staff is very polite..
Awesome...
HILTON S R. from World Car Hyundai South responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit and we appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and for your review.  Your patronage is appreciated and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit to World Car Hyundai South.