Business Solutions

Sat
closed
Sun
closed
* Central Time (US & Canada)
5917 Forest Hills Rd Rockford, IL 61114-4737
World Class Motors' Reviews

KELLY B.
Rockford, IL
06/20/2022
verified customer Verified Customer
Incredibly helpful
My car overheated on the way to work this morning, and I was due for an oil change (approx 500 miles over their recommendation on the sticker, even though my car did not indicate a change was needed yet).

In a panic I called at 7:40 am to see if the staff could squeeze me in for the oil change same day. They brought me in that afternoon, and had the oil changed as well as a full diagnostic report for me within an hour. The water pump needed to be replaced and they were able to make great recommendations. I cannot thank them enough for making time for me, and for the quick turn around time!
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.