Latest Review about 1 month ago

CHUCK M.
Walkersville, MD
06/19/2021
Nice group of guys and knowledgeable
Very accommodating work was performed quickly and very reasonable charges. I would take all my vehicles to them as they are very dependable.

06/15/2021
Couldn’t get better service. Tom and Russell always go above and beyond to get me taken care of!

Ram 2500
05/29/2021
Service and responsiveness
Had a gooseneck installed here last minute. Not only could they get me in right away, the truck was ready to go before lunch. Was very easy to get in touch with and kept me informed every step of the way.

TO
TYLER O.
Taneytown, MD
05/28/2021
Determined team
We purchased a 2011 Chevy 3500 from Pennsylvania about a year ago. The truck worked well for the initial eight months, at which point we wanted to install a programmer to help improve performance with towing our camper and horse trailer. I purchased a programmer from a friend and attempted to install it independently. The programmer would not sync to the computer system of the truck, so I simply unplugged it and went on my merry way to figure out what I could do next. Unfortunately, after removing the programmer, every single Dash light on the instrument cluster stopped working. This included the check engine light, glow plug light, etc. I have some friends in the auto repair business that recommended this shop so I called and explained my current dilemma. Tom immediately stated that is something that we can certainly take a look at and help you out. We took it there and sadly it wasn’t as easy of a fix as we originally thought. Collectively speaking, we had to have the truck there and back a few times simply because they were keeping the truck when we had several camping trips. Tom and his team were very flexible and understanding of our trips and needing the truck despite the non-functioning panel. After weeks of having the truck in there on and off again for diagnostics, it was finally resolved after their extreme determination and power of will. Tom single-handedly facilitated sending the panel out two separate times out West to be looked at by a diagnostic medic team. When it came back non-functioning the first time Tom was in communication with them independently and stated this had to be fixed no questions asked. If it were not for Tom we would have been in a much deeper hole financially. It is such a sigh of relief and a huge weight off of our shoulders to have this vehicle back in 100% functioning capacity. We were so afraid that it would have to require a full electrical harness replacement and after talking costs that would have ended up likely totaling the vehicle. However they were determined to find the source which ended up being corrosion in the fuse area not providing enough energy to the panel itself. Seems so simple however I know they worked tirelessly even on the weekends even though they did not have to. This shop, just in terms of their customer service, deserves five out of five stars, but also having experience with their diagnostic efforts earned them even more if it were possible to score that. My wife and I cannot think this shop enough.

DONALD S.
Frederick, MD
Ram 3500
05/03/2021
What makes this place great.
They are able to get you in for service very quickly. Most places can be a week or more out. Also their prices are less then other places I have used. This only my 2nd time here due to free service coupons my dealer gave me but they are all used and I plan on getting my future work done here.

KK
KENNY K.
Union Bridge, MD
04/28/2021
Speedy service
Got in and out no problems.

KK
KENNY K.
Union Bridge, MD
04/26/2021
Great Customer service and communication. Knowledgeable and professional.

GMC Suburban
04/19/2021
Best diesel shop hands down
I’ve never walked out of this shop unhappy! Highly recommend this shop to do anything on my race cars or my diesel trucks!

04/15/2021
Always taking care of me great work
These guys always have taken care of me loyal work on all my diesel trucks

MIKE R.
Charles Town, WV
04/14/2021
No Worries Mate
We looked around and couldn't find the right shop to bulletproof our 2005 6.0 turbo diesel. We took the truck to XCLR8 and they exceeded our expectations. I know that I don't have to worry about the engine when we pull the fifth wheel. Tom was knowledge and always available to answer our questions. It was worth it to take it to XCLR8. Thanks guys.

Ijamsville, MD
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/06/2021
Getting it done
Professional, timely work well done the first time

Taneytown, MD
03/24/2021
Great diagnostics
Tom (Service manager,) was very informative and explained the inner-workings of our duramax electrical problems diagnosed by his technicians, which they had apparently worked on from the time they opened until late the same evening. They were able to fix what was most necessary prior to a camping trip that upcoming weekend, and be safe with knowing we wouldn’t have any trouble. We plan on returning for future issues, if we need to! Great place!

KG
KEVIN G.
Clarksburg, MD
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/19/2021
Friendly service. Competent employees
Took my 03 duramax in for an inspection. Was impressed by the detail of explanation of faults.

JEFF S.

GREGORY G.
Glen Mills, PA
03/09/2021
People you can trust
They do excellent work and great service