1 Review

Latest Review over 7 years ago

Rungnapa W.
San Francisco, CA
08/03/2011
honest, reliable and not greedy
I have been looking for a reliable auto shop for a long time, and I'm really really glad I found Yamato auto repair. The guys there are friendly, honest, knowledgeable, and don't appear greedy--i.e. pushing you and talking to replace things you don't need. They take time and talk to you about your car. They went over what was done and explained to you what is needed and what is not. It's their business but they also give out the feeling that they are also trying to help instead of trying to get as much money as they can from you. They sincerely thank you for doing business with them. I mean, maybe it's just me, but I feel their service is far superior than that at the dealer. I'm definitely going to help spread the words. Thanks to Yamato, I'm never going back to use the ridiculous dealer service again!

Displaying 1 Review