Billings, MO
07/07/2020
First Time Customer - Will Return
This was my first time at Yocum Automotive, and I was very impressed. The inspection report was modern and convenient and I love that it was sent via text for review first. I was able to forward on to my husband to review instead of trying to write down all the information from a phone call and relay that on. When my husband called back to discuss the repairs, he was provided with an honest perspective of what could wait (we are looking to trade the vehicle soon) and what really needed to be done immediately to avoid a potential major issue. I was also impressed with the precautions in the lobby area during this time. Thank you for a great experience.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle. We are glad you liked our digital inspection format.

SG
Steven G.
07/06/2020
Above average service yet surprised with the cost
Scheduled 8 a.m. appointment for an oil change requiring 0-20 fully synthetic and was out the door by 8:35. It's a busy place and the staff is efficient. The cost was about $10 more than I was paying at WalMart for similar service.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you Steven for the business and taking the time to review our services.

Debbie H.
Springfield, MO
Toyota Matrix
07/05/2020
Trustworthy Auto Shop
I live in Springfield, but will gladly drive to Republic to have someone I trust take care of my car. Thanks, Yocum Automotive!
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 07/07/2020

Debbie, we appreciate you driving to Republic to have us service your vehicle.

Jeff R.
Marionville, MO
07/03/2020
In a pinch...
Woke up this morning to head out for an Independence Day family camp out pulling our camper . Went to my truck and locked in 4th gear limp mode. A solenoid went out in the transmission and no way to pull trailer. Yocums was able to diagnose and make repairs same day. Very happy happy happy and thankful. Great to work with now and always in the past. Highly recommended.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 07/07/2020

Jeff, We are glad we were able to help you get on the road to your family camp out. We hope you had a great weekend with your family and friends. Thank you for the chance to service your vehicle.

Morry G.
Brookline Station, MO
05/09/2020
Help with a Flat tire.
We had a surprise when we went to use the Van for an errand. Passenger side rear tire was Flat. It must have been a slow leak. I inflated the tire, called Yocum to see if they could fix (plug) the tire. I was told YES just bring it over. I purchased the tires through them so it was only fair I take the problem to them. They were able to fix the tire and because I purchased Road Hazard insurance with the tires there was no charge. That is the best price. Thank you for your normal quick, friendly service.
Morry Goldin.

MF
Michael F.
05/03/2020
Repeat Customer----GREAT EXPERIENCE AS USUAL! :)
The shop was able to get us in really quickly. Kept in contact with my husband about what needed to be done. Very friendly staff.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you Mrs Farrow for the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle.

AD
Quick and easy. Thank you

Thank you Alyssa.

Daniel P.
04/18/2020
Good customer service! Send you cost estimate and ask for approval before they start working on the car.
Great customer service!
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you Daniel for the chance to work on your vehicle. We appreciate your business

Bracie H.
Nissan Frontier
04/02/2020
Honest
Great people, they take the time to not only explain but to make sure your safety is their first priority.

Thanks Bracie

Jeff P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/16/2020
Took care of me
Radiator was spraying everywhere last Friday. Got me right in, said could be Tuesday before it would be done. They texted me Monday, took loaner vehicle back, brand new radiator and serpentine belt, and didnt break the bank. Couldn't ask for better service, they took care of me. Thank you Yocum Automotive.🤗🤗🤗
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you Jeff!

ES
Ethel S.
Dodge Dakota
03/14/2020
Fast service
Always get in quick and hzve always had good service.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you Ethel, it is our privilege to serve you.
-Lynzy

Nissan Versa
Always helpful
Great staff who treats their customers like family.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 02/05/2020

Thank for your business and time to review our services.

TL
Tim L.
great service
Very good service
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you Tim! Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to work on your truck!

AN
Amika N.
Brookline Station, MO
Highly recommend!
Whenever I bring my car, both Kacie and Brent always can explain what's the problem with the car. It's so easy and clear and makes sense even though I'm not a car person.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you Amika for trusting us with your auto repairs.

LK
Lance K.
Springfield, MO
01/30/2020
I can't say enough good things about Yocum Automotive. This is a top notch automotive shop!! Their service is quick and their quality of service is amazing.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you Lance. We appreciate your business.