AW
Adam W.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
11/26/2019
Great Place!
Super nice people and good mechanics. Very honest and helpful!

Jeep Cherokee
11/16/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable
We completely trust these people to be honest and work hard to find the issue with our cars.

NT
Nate T.
Billings, MO
INFINITI Q50
11/15/2019
Brakes and rotors
I highly recommend Yocum. They are fantastic and I completely trust them. Did a great job on my brakes and was about $600 cheaper than the dealer

Tom S.
Billings, MO
10/26/2019
Quick, Informative, Courteous Service
They care for your vehicle like health care for your child. Available to care for your car in an emergent way, or to answer a question to ease your mind when a concern arises you don't understand.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Tom! We appreciate you being our customer!

Joan H.
10/20/2019
Yocum
Friendly reliable

Chrysler 200
10/13/2019
Fast. Easy. Not cheap.
I called, dropped my car the next day for a diagnosis and they had it by the end of the day. Fast and they did an excellent job of communicating.

I can't say I am pleased about what I thought would be a few hundred bucks turning into a $1200 job. But it seems that is with all auto shops today - finding ways to get the bill higher. Even so, I never got the sense that Yokums was shady, nor were they trying to do work that wasn't necessary. I hope.

Fast and easy. That's two out of three, and sometimes as good as it gets. I'll use them again, albeit with caution.

Jeff B.
10/11/2019
They always do great job
You know you have a good car repair shop when the car does not give an engine fault code and they are still able to figure out what is wrong and fix it.
And that is what Yocum Automotive did on this visit. They did the repair "old school". I have used them for 5 years + and they always do a great job, and do it with integrity.
I highly recommend them.

Nissan Versa
09/29/2019
Fast and Friendly
Always able to fit me in for an oil change. Great place!

Morry G.
09/18/2019
Service to 2013 Sienna
I have used Yocum Auto for my auto service for some time. I appreciate that they will review what needs to be done, advise me of an issue, allow me to determine if I want to take care of it now or some time in the near future. Their estimates are spot on and that is what I am charged. It is good to have a service company that has the customer in mind not just what they can make on service. Morry Goldin

Drew H.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/12/2019
Convenient, thorough and courteous
Definitely a revisit, learned a lesson about value & non value of discount tires. And what home town services are and I will be back.

Linda B.
Springfield, MO
09/12/2019
Always prompt and professional.
Great service and polite staff. Don’t have the feeling they are looking for unnecessary repairs. Very straightforward.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer Linda.

PM
Paul M.
Dodge Charger
08/23/2019
The ONLY place we take our vehicles
They are always professional, friendly and honest. We've taken our vehicles here for a number of different things, have never been disappointed. We have and will continue to reccomend Yocum Automotive to everyone.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Paul! We appreciate your bussiness.

Jeff P.
08/14/2019
Top notch
Had my air conditioner system replaced since the compressor was about to go out. They gave us a loaner and did a top notch job. The air is blowing really cold now. We couldn't be happier. You guys rock!

Morry G.
07/04/2019
Inspection
It is time for my registration renewal. I was able to make an inspection appointment at a mutually agreed upon time. They got me right in and provided the service in a timely manner. I had time to take the paperwork to the DMV and complete that task the same day. It is always a pleasure to work with Yocum.
Respectfully submitted
Morry Goldin

AN
Amika N.
06/30/2019
Great work every time.
They do great work every time for all of my cars needs. People are nice too. This time my wait time turned out to be unexpectedly longer due to unforeseen little complication, so they gave me a loaner car while my car was being serviced.

Richard M.
06/19/2019
Great place, Great people.
Great place. They always do a great job for a fair price. Easy to make an appointment with. Plus they're fast.

LL
Lettie L.
Springfield, MO
Toyota Yaris
06/08/2019
Oil change and inspection
Being a senior citizen, female and not mechanical in the least puts me in a position where I must trust my mechanic to be honest. Yocum automotive is truly the place where I feel safe. Thank you for being here for me. I recommend them without a moments hesitation.

Colleen C.
06/07/2019
a customer for at least 20 years
I get timely and friendly service. I expect them to be honest and keep me safely on the road, which they have done.

RT
Rob and Teresa T.
Ford Bronco
06/07/2019
Honest, locally owned shop
My experience here has been great. I’ve had Brent, the owner, tell me that service I requested didn’t need to be performed, instead of doing it for the money as others might. That's approaching the customer as a relationship and not just a transaction. Give them a try.

Derick C.
04/16/2019
Kacie is the only reason I come here!!!!!
I was in and out of the shop in 5 mins. Best services ever.