Latest Review about 1 month ago

Derick C.
04/16/2019
Kacie is the only reason I come here!!!!!
I was in and out of the shop in 5 mins. Best services ever.

Joan H.
04/11/2019
Yocuum Automotive
Good friendly service

Suzuki XL-7
04/06/2019
Very nice people, speedy service and reasonable prices!

Richard M.
03/25/2019
Great people, Great service.
Brent and the crew are always polite, fair and honest. The work is always on time at a fair price and done right. I'm really glad I found them. I know that I can trust them with the second biggest purchase I make.

Michelle D.
Clever, MO
03/07/2019
Amazing and fast service
I’ve used yocum in the past for tires and I’m going back again. They have reasonable prices, amazing and knowledgeable staff, and they’re quick. I highly recommend this company!

PM
Paul M.
Dodge Charger
03/02/2019
HIGHLY reccomend this place
We take both of our vehicles here, this particular trip was for a brake check, alignment, etc. Once they got under the car, it far worse than I had thought. They make sure to go over EVERY detail of what is going on with your vehicle, they email you photos and information as well. The whole staff is friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I would argue with anyone who had a bad comment about this place. They have our business for the long haul.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you Paul for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your time to give us a review.

02/26/2019
observation of potential repairs before they become critical
It was time for routine service on my 13 Toyota Van. I was told there was an issue with the serpentine belt and alternator, how much the repair would cost, what to listen for that meant time was of the essence to get the repair done. I appreciate the alert that there is need for service, repair or replacement to keep the car in best possible running and safety condition.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your repair.

RL

AN
Amika N.
02/04/2019
Great place.
They always do great job and have great customer service.

Mary Jane M.
Mercury Sable
01/28/2019
On Behalf odf My 93 Year Old Mother
The proprietors are caring, professional, understanding, positive and respectful.

Ken Moore

RL
Richard L.
01/19/2019
Yokum is the place to go
Yokum Automotive has great service.
I have had them do everything from oil changes to an engine replacement and they have always done a great job.

GS
Greg S.
Clever, MO
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the business took a little longer than usual to service his vehicle. They had to keep it over the weekend because they were so busy. They do a good job.

SD
Sally D.
01/13/2019
Front desk seems very knowledgeable and has a desire to really help you.
This is my third trip to Yocum Automotive. All visits have been timely and helpful.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks Sally!! We appreciate your business.

NC
Nathan C.
Missouri
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said he would recommend the business for service.

Jose R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the staff always does great job.

LW
Linda W.
Cadillac Eldorado
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the service was over priced. Her vehicle is still not working after her service.

Brandon H.
Missouri
Ford Expedition
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said he enjoyed the people. The business was straight forward, he felt confident that they could handle the job.

Jeff B.
Mitsubishi Outlander
12/05/2018
Diagnostics and Brake pads
Yocum once again did an excellent job; they troubleshot a light on the dashboard that indicated a problem with the catalytic converter, and also found an small oil leak, which i asked them to find. Once the part is ordered, i will be taking it back to them for the repair. They also did a great job with the routine maintenance of replacing rear brake pads. In the 6 years that I have gone to them, they have always been honest and the work has been great.
Brent F. from Yocum Automotive responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Jeff for your continued support. We appreciate your business.

Thanks
Brent

PO
Patti O.
12/02/2018
Professional, Positive Staff and great prices!
They are very professional and always explain in details of the problems with your vehicle and work out the most cost effective way to fix your car. Brent is so helpful and willing to even pick up my car from my home and bring it back to me. Which works out great since I work from home and have to be there daytime hours.

Nissan Versa
11/30/2018
Always Helpful
Yocum is always honest and dependable. They are the best in Republic!