Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Patricia M.
Westcliffe, CO
10/12/2018
Re-repair required
Went in for a dent on the body of my door and received an extremely high quote if I paid out-of-pocket. When I received the insurance quote it was significantly less to the tune of $1000 for the same repair. I bought the vehicle in with a two day day repair time. My vehicle was in the shop for five days and when I received it the repair looked fine from the side but a week later I noticed there was a big buckle in the door and the panel was sealed with what appeared a glue that I’ve been wiped in with their finger around the entire door panel. The entire door panel needed to be replaced. I called back Zerby not wanting to use their shop for the repairs. I requested a credit back for half the job as it would cost me a significant amount more to get it repaired elsewhere. I was offered $200 for the cost of the repair and was treated as if I was a gold digger. Therefore I chose to not except the money and leave this review. I would not recommend getting repaired at the shop to anyone please search elsewhere if you value your money or vehicle.

PM

Sterling S.
Glenpool, OK
06/19/2017
vacation Saver
On 6/14/17, my A/C went out on my van. we were on vacation so I just googled a/c repair and Zerby came up with some good recommendations. I called and Kevin said to bring it in RIGHT THEN and they would get to it. I know the repair wasn't a major repair as we just had to have the A/D serviced and recharged but in 2 hours, they were done and we were back on vacation. The office area was clean and updated, the parking lot clear of any debris. everyone was so polite, professional and really cared that they helped us quickly. I wish we had this option in my hometown.

Richard C.
Cotopaxi, CO
10/09/2016
Professional and Honest
Two days ago I took my 2004 Tahoe (230K mileage) in to Zerby Automotive at the recommendation of my personal technician because he did not have the equipment to do a transmission flush. After confiring with Zerby's owner I ellected to change/flush all the fluids. He estimated it would take 4 hours and I waited and watched and talked with other customers waiting for their cars. I was very impressed with how each was handled, but I must admit that he missed the time estimate - it arrived back 10 minutes earlier than estimated ... and ran like new driving home (gotta love that placebo effect)!
I highly recommend Zerby! I felt lucky to have received my appointment the day after I called.

Danny W.
Volkswagen Corrado
04/24/2013 Category: Service
Danny said the business is very honest, and are good with timing. The only issue was that he pointed out a problem, but the business repaired something else related to the problem. So he had to bring the vehicle in a second time to fix the problem he pointed out.

MV
Mark V.
04/22/2013 Category: Service
Mark said his air conditioner is working fine now. They are quick. He's been to this business a few times. The experience worked out well and he is happy.

GB
GARY B.
Chrysler New Yorker
04/13/2013
preventive care
when you get great service all the time at a reasonable cost, it make getting preventative repairs more acceptable. Had all my fuel lines redone to prevent further failures. one of those thing one can do their selves but its sure nice not to have to :)

FJ
Flavio J.
04/11/2013 Category: Service
Flavio said this business had good communication and did well overall.

NL
Nancy L.
Hyundai Tucson
04/10/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Elbert. He said he is very happy with the service.

WP
Wayne P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2013 Category: Service
Wayne said he was happy with the service and the people.

Jimmie W.
Florence, CO
04/09/2013 Category: Service
Jimmie said he had a great experience and the business has always treated him well.

Charlotte M.
Oldsmobile Achieva
04/05/2013 Category: Service
Charlotte said this business provides great service without having to wait a long time.

Carla C.
Kia Spectra
04/05/2013 Category: Service
Carla said she really likes the way the business treats her and the service is good.

PB
PAUL B.
Infiniti G35
03/28/2013
Reliability and honesty
A "check engine" message appeared on the message center. Zerby could have soaked us with the cost of unneeded repairs but did not. An honest diagnosis determined that no costly repairs were needed.
In the past, I have recommended Zerby to a friend and would do so again.

Dan M.
Buick Enclave
03/25/2013 Category: Service
Dan said this business always does a good job.

Dwight M.
03/25/2013 Category: Service
Dwight said this business got him in and out, and took care of what he needed. He said they were good to go.

Dan M.
Buick Enclave
03/25/2013 Category: Service
Dan said he is good friends with the staff at this business. They always do a good job.

Dwight M.
03/25/2013 Category: Service
Dwight said this business got him in and out and took care of what he needed. He said they were good to go.

HS
HARRY S.
Acura TSX
03/20/2013
Reliable and quick service!
Zerby Automotive continues to be a reliable place to have your car repaired. Securing an appointment is quick and the repairs are done in a timely manner.

WR
WILLIAM R.
03/19/2013
Local very reliable, honest business.