PC
PEGGY C.
Acura RDX
07/25/2020
awesome service
We recently bought a used 2018 Acura. Within the first 1000 miles of driving we heard a bang each time we turned left or right. Took it to Zerby to find out the problem. They checked it out and said it was still under Acura warranty so take it to Pikes Peak Acura. Zerby did not charge us for checking the car out. We have 3 vehicles they take care of and they give us great service. Wouldn't go any where else.
Rachael L. from Zerby Automotive responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you Peggy for the awesome feedback and for the 5 STARS!!  We love taking care of your Chevy pickup and now, also your Acura and giving you great service!  Thank you for your being a loyal customer!  We appreciate YOU and your business!

Janell H.
07/22/2020
Amazing! Go above and beyond
Andrew was absolutely wonderful! When I originally scheduled my appointment, they were going to do my oil change. With that, they rotate your tires, top your fluids off, and looked into a different engine question for me. When I came back to pick it up, they had everything that was needed written out and statements were made ready to go! Truly blown away with how welcoming and friendly they were!
Rachael L. from Zerby Automotive responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you Janell for the Awesome 5 star review!  :) We do like to make sure that we take care of our customers 110%!  Thank you for choosing us and we are very happy with Andrew making sure that you had everything that you needed!  We hope that we can develop a long lasting relationship, where you can come to us for all your car needs and wants.  We appreciate YOU and your business!

Ram Pickup
07/22/2020
Good service, good people.
Service was great as usual, but somehow some milk chocolate got on the driver's side seat belt and got on my clothes. I had just detailed the inside of the vehicle so I know it wasn't there when I brought it in. Please have your service people be more careful in the future.
Rachael L. from Zerby Automotive responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you for the feedback.  There might have been a way of transferred chocolate, however, our technicians do not eat or drink in customer's cars.  We take pride in working on yours and all of our other customer's vehicles.  I have talked with the technicians and they are all aware to be more careful in the future.  I am happy that the service was great as usual.

07/18/2020
Very prefessional.
They always do an awesome job and they can do it ALL!
Rachael L. from Zerby Automotive responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!! We sure can do it all, well, except we don't sell tires, however, yes we even do bodywork!! :)  We appreciate YOU and your business!

LH
LEWIS H.
07/17/2020
Cool!!!
Good on appointment time! Took care of AC problem as well as additional tweeking that was necessary.
Rachael L. from Zerby Automotive responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you Lewis for the awesome review! We take pride on our services!  We appreciate YOU and your business!

BT
BILL T.
Penrose, CO
Volkswagen CC
07/12/2020
The way it should be!
Great service. Very friendly staff, complete explanation of service and done quickly. Nice to find a auto service you can trust and be comfortable with.
Rachael L. from Zerby Automotive responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you Bill for the awesome reviews that you have left us!  We really appreciate it!  We really take pride on customers being able to trust us.  There has been a bad rap for auto shops for many years, but, I think that there are some shops that are very honest and do honest work.  We are one of those!  In fact we make sure that the customer will want to come back!  We appreciate YOU and your business!

M D.
Florence, CO
06/29/2020
FINEST AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE!!
Their team is remarkably thorough, fast and courteous! With their high level of superb service, they must be the very best in Cañon City! And theIr follow-up service is great! Thank you for rendering such a high caliber of service! You’re the best!!
Rachael L. from Zerby Automotive responded on 07/29/2020

I love this review!  This is the caliber of reviews!  :)  Thank you for the awesomeness that you wrote for us!  We do love getting our customers cars in and out with very courteous service.  We are very ecstatic that you are so pleased with us!  This is just what we do!  Thank you for being one of our best!  We appreciate YOU and your business!

Guffey, CO
06/27/2020
Honest, friendly, and affordable.
I am so glad these guys were recommended to me by a friend. I finally have an auto repair shop that I can trust and feel 100% comfortable with.
Rachael L. from Zerby Automotive responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!  You will always be able to trust us and feel 100% comfortable that we are going to be honest with the best service in town!  We look forward to seeing you again! We appreciate YOU and your business!

Ram Pickup
06/26/2020
friendly staff, keep customer aware of findings and price prior to work .
We have been going there since we moved to Canon City 3yrs ago. They are awesome always able to get you in if you need something unexpectedly and don't have an apt. They are very professional and friendly.
Rachael L. from Zerby Automotive responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you for the review!  We are so pleased that you chose us to work with.  We take pride in how well we work and how well we work with others!  ;)  We would not let work be done until we get permission first! We appreciate YOU and your business!

LH
LISA H.
06/25/2020
Excellent customer service every time I come in with all my vehicles!
Awesome !!!!
Rachael L. from Zerby Automotive responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you Lisa, for the 5 star awesome review!!! You, my dear, are awesome yourself!  :)  We appreciate YOU and your business!

Coaldale, CO
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/21/2020
Great people and Great Mechanics
There are places where you may find great mechanics who can fix your car well but aren’t that good at service. Mr. Zerby has managed to find both! He has a group of employees that are both knowledgeable mechanics AND have heart. They take Mathew 22:39 ( treat others as you would like to be treated ) into their work ethic. This is what sets Zerby’s apart from the others. I highly recommend them!
Rachael L. from Zerby Automotive responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you so much for this awesome 5 star review!  We do live by that scripture and put it into our work daily.  Mr. Zerby has taught us all so well as he is an amazing man himself!  We love taking care of our customers!  Thank you so much for highly recommending us!  We appreciate YOU and your business!

CA
COLEEN A.
Nissan Maxima
06/19/2020
Good service, good people.
We've been using Zerby's for several years now and have always had good, reliable service from them. They also now have an excellent body shop.

BT
BILL T.
Penrose, CO
Volkswagen CC
06/10/2020
Well done!
Thank you so much for a job well done. Very thorough information and patient with all my questions.

DK

SD
SETH D.
06/06/2020
Great job
They did a great job with my truck got me all fixed up and more