Latest Review over 3 years ago

Steve B.
Claremont, CA
04/20/2015
Above and beyond
My wife had a flat tire today, so I had to go and help her as she was stranded with one of the kids. Our jack was missing a piece, so I stopped by Zion and David offered to help me out. He left his shop, brought a jack, and helped me put on the spare. After that he called and found me a great deal on two new tires that were long overdue. He even showed me that the car really needed a brake job, so I made an appointment to come in next week. They go above and beyond to help out their customers.

PT
Paul T.
04/20/2015
Skilled Honest Mechanic
I've taken my 01 CRV to many mechanics, and David is the best. Clean shop, transparent with his work, doesn't cut corners.

LAURA M.
Baldwin Park, CA
Mazda 3
04/13/2015
Zion, Great Shop
David and his wife are fast, affordable, friendly, hospitable, and knowledgeable. He tells you what repair should take priority over another. They are both fluent in English and Spanish.

AC
Alex C.
California
Volkswagen Jetta
04/03/2015 Category: Service
Alex said he has had no problems. This business does a good job.

HC
Herctor C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Jeep Liberty
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Herctor said the service was quick the staff member he dealt with was friendly.

GP
Gasper P.
Buick Century
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said she was very pleased with the service at this business.

PG
Patricia G.
California
Chevrolet HHR
02/28/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Juan. He said this business provided good service.

AP
Andrew P.
Riverside, CA
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Andrew said the business was really quick and they checked things they were not asked to check. He said the business let him know about things that may cause problems later.

CT
Carlos T.
02/17/2015
Atmosphere
This place is probably the best I've been to! David is a honest man! He will find a price that suits you the best...he tries to work with you! He could fix anything very quickly. I highly recommend Zion! Best mechanic shop!

KG
Katia G.
Chino Hills, CA
BMW 330i
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Katia said she likes the way the business treats her.

GS
George S.
San Bernardino, CA
02/17/2015 Category: Service
George said the business is down to earth and honest.

YP
YOHANNA P.
Toyota Yaris
Bunicimos precios
Excelente servicio por eso siempre prefiero a Zion cuando mi auto lo necesita.

EA
Eddie A.
Claremont, CA
02/14/2015
Great prices! Fast service!
David was very helpful. He listened to my concerns and made helpful suggestions. He ordered parts and did the repairs very quickly and the prices were very good! I highly recommend Zion Auto Solutions!

TF
Theresa F.
02/14/2015
very friendly very honest does a great job
Love the hospitality and the work :-) :-)

AT
Albert T.
02/13/2015
Excelente Servicio
Buenisimos Precios y trabajo confiable atendido por su propietario con mucha experiencia en carros domesticos e importados. Me gusto porque me entregan el carro rapido no tengo que dejarlo por dias en en taller como otros talleres se los recomiendo esta en.pomoma y yo vengo desde San fernando porque me gustan los precios y el.servicio que me dan.

YP
Yohanna P.
02/13/2015
Good prices
Excelente servicio el de Zion Auto Solucion.... Recomiendo con 5 estrellas a Zion su propietario David brinda buenos precios y excelente trabajo, honesto y confiable. Ademas de recomendarble partes originales para mi vehiculo... por eso cuando mi carro lo necesita Yo busco a Zion Auto Solucion.

EP
Emelida P.
Ontario, CA
02/10/2015
Great Services
I was doing my oil change services and I was advised that my breaks are not good and David this a great job. Price is very reasonable. Thank you and God Bless you.

CAMILLE W.
Chino, CA
02/08/2015
awesome service
This place was recommended to me by my girlfriend. David is very honest and goes the extra mile. I am very pleased with the service and highly recommend this place if you want an honest mechanic. His prices are very reasonable. My daughter and I both go there to get work done on our cars. I highly recommend him. I recently had to go up north and I stopped in and he checked my fluids and tires and made me comfortable that I felt confident that my car would not break down. I trust him completely.

EM
Edgar M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/29/2015 Category: Service
Edgar said he received great service.

VD
Veronica D.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Veronica said the business did a good job. The staff is nice and attentive.