Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
JOSH B. on 06/26/2017
"Problem Wasn't Repaired "
Got my car back and the problem hadn't been resolved. Otherwise, great place!!! Very honest and helpful.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 11:12 AM
BEN T. on 05/21/2014
"Normally good service, but this time..."
I came in at 12:00 knowing I needed an oil change, and most likely new brake pads and rotors. Soon enough, they confirmed this to be true, and assured I would be done by 2:00. At 2:00, I ask how much longer it is going to take, since I need to pick my kids up from school at 2:40. I was then informed that the wrong pads had come in, that it would take longer than 2:40, and there were no loaner cars available. After some back and forth on the phone with the boss, they lent me the owners pickup to pick up my kids, and I appreciated that. However, halfway back I realized there was almost no gas in it, and I stalled once or twice before finally pulling into a gas station - through no fault of A&A, happened to have ALL their gas pumps not working at that time. I called A&A explaining the situation, but they told me they could nothing - not even run a gas can to me (I was 1.7 miles away at the time). Meanwhile, my 6-year-old girl is crying because she doesn't know what we are going to do, but I calm her down. I and my two girls proceed to walk to the nearest gas station (there was no reviving the truck), borrow a gas can, and put enough in to start it. When I get back, they apologize and take off the oil change, but no discount off the rest of my $400 bill. Keep in mind, I also have to factor in the almost $7 of gas that I paid for to get the truck back.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 05/19/2014
Review Created: 05/21/2014 08:45 AM
Brian L. on 04/17/2014
Brian said he brought his vehicle to this business for an oil change and after the service it started leaking oil. He had to bring the vehicle back. He would not recommend this business because he has had other service problems with them before. The only reason he returned to this business for his recent oil change is because he had purchased a prepaid oil change card and he wanted to use it. He said he does not think he will be returning to this business.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/05/2014
Review Created: 04/17/2014
DAN L. on 03/20/2014
"Car was Fixed!"
Alex was great! Good job on information that I didn't expect to learn about. Great attitude & good customer service skills.
Vehicle: Saturn L200
Service Date: 03/17/2014
Review Created: 03/20/2014 07:32 PM
John P. on 06/24/2013
John said he had a good experience at this business. He received normal service. The service was as expected.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 06/19/2013
Review Created: 06/24/2013
Darleen M. on 06/24/2013
Darleen said the work was done alright, but they did not seem very friendly to her.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Lumina
Service Date: 06/18/2013
Review Created: 06/24/2013
Terry C. on 04/10/2013
Spoke with John. He said the business is the same as always.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 04/08/2013
Review Created: 04/10/2013
MONICA S. on 06/23/2012
"location and oil change coupon"
service was timely and I will continue to get my oil changed there. I wouldn't get repairs done,however..my personal mechanic is more reasonably priced
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Intrigue