A And P Specialties

Michael K. on 05/05/2017
"First-class in every way!"
Realistic scheduling; thorough info gathering to identify problems/symptoms; consultation on repairs in progress/ obtain permission before proceeding beyond original scope of work; completed work on time within repair budget and car returned clean inside and out. Thorough and professional in every respect.
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 08:51 PM
Oscar H. on 05/04/2017
"Always on time with the right information and fair price"
It is a pleasure to call and make an appointment with Paul the Service Manager. Paul is very knowledgeable and professional in his assessments of what is needed for my vehicle. I appreciate the time he takes to ensure my vehicle is repaired correctly the first time and proactively inspects all common areas of the vehicle for possible problems that may arise in the future. Great Job Paul. Great Job A&P Team!
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 09:16 AM
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 05/05/2017

Many thanks Oscar we really appreciate your trust in us and we hope you have a great summer, Alan & Paul.

Paula C. on 04/29/2017
"excellent trustworthy service every time!"
Paul and all the staff (i wish i could remember everyone's names!) are always very courteous and professional! It is always intimidating, (and particularly as a non-mechanically informed woman) to have work done on my car. But these guys have been excellent!!! excellent!! my car has never run better! I have dealt with them for a couple years now, and it is usually just for an oil change and they don't find a "big expensive blah blah problem" my car just continues to run great!! This time I did arrive having had my check engine light come on a couple times over the last month or so. They gave me a very thorough explanation and no pressure suggestion about the fuel pump problem (and I know they were honest as I have a very mechanically inclined friend and he noticed my car not accelerating as it should and thought that may be the problem) So it is confirmed they are honest :) The work is always done quickly and their prices are very very reasonable :) I highly recommend A & P Specialties!! I even drive all the way in from Hood River, they are worth it!
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 08:31 AM
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 05/01/2017

Thanks Paula for the review Paul and I hope you have  great summer, Thanks Alan.

Kory H. on 04/29/2017
"Fast, Friendly and Great Work!"
Started bringing my Boxster here last year and will never go anywhere else. The Staff is so friendly and very very good about explaining the problem and the fix. I highly recommend A and P
Vehicle: Porsche Boxster
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 07:20 AM
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 05/01/2017

Thanks Kory we really are thankful for the review and hope you have a great summer with your Porsche, Alan & Paul.

Ron G. on 04/29/2017
Ron said he is completely satisfied with the work this business has done for him.
Vehicle: BMW 530i
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 05/01/2017

Thanks Ron we are thankful for the review and hope you have a great summer with your BMW Alan & Paul.

Brian L. on 04/25/2017
Brian said this business did a really good job. They went above and beyond his expectations.
Vehicle: Volkswagen EuroVan
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 04/28/2017

Thanks Brian Paul and I are thankful for your business and trust is us and please have a safe and fun summer. Alan & Paul.

Ken L. on 04/25/2017
Ken said he was confident in the service and the employees did an excellent job.
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 04/26/2017

Thanks ken we hope you have a great summer.Alan & Paul.

Amy D. on 04/22/2017
Amy said she was happy with everything they did.
Vehicle: Volkswagen EuroVan
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 04/26/2017

Thanks Amy we hope you have many wonderful trips in your Eurovan this summer, Alan & Paul.

Robert B. on 04/18/2017
"Always good service"
Its been a while since I have had a Porsche so I haven't been to A&P in a few years. Service was very good as expected. Even got the man himself Alan working on my car 2014 Carrera . The new waiting room was much more comfortable then the old days. I recommend A&P for all your German auto needs.
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 10:52 PM
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 04/19/2017

Thanks Robert Paul and I really are thankful that you still are thinking about us after all these years your trust means a lot.We hope you have a great summer, Thanks Alan & Paul.

Jennifer R. on 04/18/2017
"Double charged... and too much for service/time completed"
This review is based on my last couple of experiences there. Prior to that I've been fairly happy with my service there....
Something was wrong with my car last Fall and after a couple failed attempts, it was determined what was wrong. I dropped off the car as I was leaving town & mentioned my turn signal was only working sporadically. They identified right then what was likely the culprit and I didn't think much of it again after that. The next day I got a call with an estimate of costs for repair and it was much more than I anticipated, so I told them not to bother with the turn signal at that point. However, when I picked up the car I had been charged almost $60 for 'labor' on the signal. When I called to ask about it they said they had to check and see if that was the issue. But they failed to mention on the phone when I was initially authorizing the charges for repairs that I was going to be charged that, and that the part itself was only another $23 added to the total bill- that was frustrating... So when I finally brought the car back for the signal repair, I was charged another $60 + the cost of the part ($23) and they literally had the car 10 minutes before it was done. So essentially I was charged over $140 for a total of 20 minutes worth of work (including the $23 part) to get my turn signal fixed. Lame.
I have a car that requires a specialty shop to service, so in that regard, I am happy with their work and would likely recommend to someone who had a similar car- but I think this was handled poorly.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 01:52 PM
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 04/18/2017

Good day Jennifer I would like to apoligize for the misunderstanding I didnt realise that you had previously paid for the checking of the turn signals. Could you contact me please  so I can credit your credit card 75.00. I hope that will help make things right. I have always appreciated your business and am really thankful that you brought this to my attention. I hope we can continue our business relationship, Thanks very much Alan.

Kelsey I. on 04/15/2017
"In good hands!"
I switched to A and P Specialties when my first mechanic didn't believe me when I said my car was off from normal. Al and Paul'said crew found the issue (a squeaking timing belt) and I've been with them ever since. Throughout the good check ups and the bad times too, A and P have always been honest and helpful with my car's repairs.

This past fall, my car's transmission died while I was working out of state. I hauled it home and towed it to A and P Specialties, who were updated by me and had already researched replacement parts. I trust them so much, this car was traveled 1,000+ miles to get there. This probably sounds cheesy, but I know my car is always in good hands at A and P Specialties. Thanks guys!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 08:27 AM
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 04/17/2017

Good day Kelsey were glad Jet is driving well,we are very thankful for your faith in us. Thanks Alan & Paul.

Aaron A. on 04/15/2017
"Access to dealer-level tech info"
A&P invests in subscription software from the manufacturer that gives them dealer-level access to tech info about the VW they service for me. They can solve any problem the dealer can solve. Their prices seem to have gone way up in recent years, however. They are no longer a bargain, but they Allen and Paul are much more personable than Dick Hannah, the nearest VW dealer.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Phaeton
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 07:35 AM
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 04/19/2017

Thanks Aaron were sorry that the Pheaton is so complex and the cost to repair is high but I think you will agree that it is an awsome road car, Thanks for all the years of trust in us. Alan & Paul.

Kathy D. on 04/08/2017
"Paul"
It is awesome to come into a place and feel like they know and remember you. Like I am not just a "car".
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/08/2017 07:54 AM
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 04/10/2017

Thanks Kathy for the review we hope your vw beettle drives great all summer, Alan & Paul.

Lee A. on 03/30/2017
Lee said they did a good job of fixing his vehicle.
Vehicle: Porsche Carrera GT
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 03/30/2017
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 04/03/2017

Thanks Lee we hope you have a great time driving your Porsche this summer. Alan & Paul.

Nicole C. on 03/29/2017
"Always great!"
This is my second time at A&P Specialties - and for the second time these guys were the best priced for what I needed. Despite being down two service techs, they were still able to get me in the very next morning, and my battery was replaced (and car ready for pick-up) just a few hours later. Having bought my Audi used with about 60,000 miles on it, things are starting to go out, and the list of my service needs is growing. I'll be going to A&P for every one of them.
Vehicle: Audi Q7
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 03/29/2017 11:40 PM
Jim A. on 03/25/2017
Jim said he is a long term customer.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 03/29/2017

Thanks Jim for the review it means a lot to us Paul and I hope you have a geat summer, Alan.

Carsten Z. on 03/23/2017
"Factory alarm system and key problems resolved"
Alan, Paul, and team know what their cars. Fixed right the first thing me, every time for us.
Vehicle: Porsche Boxster
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 09:29 PM
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 03/24/2017

Hello Carsten,

Thank you so much for the great review. I will be sure to pass on you comments to our hard working technicians that their efforts are noticed and appreciated.

Kobe M. on 03/15/2017
"outstanding"
great work done quickly
Vehicle: Audi TT
Service Date: 03/14/2017
Review Created: 03/15/2017 07:33 AM
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 03/16/2017

Thanks Kobe for the review  we hope you enjoy your TT this summer. Alan & Paul.

Tim S. on 03/09/2017
"Above and beyond service!"
The gentleman at A & P were terrific they actually stood behind there work. When parts they used became defective after 3 years and 16000 miles they gracicly repaired my vehicle and nogacated with there parts distributors. Terrific service!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Vanagon
Service Date: 03/08/2017
Review Created: 03/09/2017 09:53 AM
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 03/10/2017

Many thanks Tim for the review, Paul and I will always be here for anything your Vanagon may need. Thanks Alan.

Myra K. on 03/07/2017
"Customer Review"
I have been a customer of A&P Specialties for Audi service on an A4 Quattro and most recently for my current vehicle an Audi Allroad. I would not take my vehicle to any other shop as meeting my expectations are highly met on each and every visit; along with their customer service in providing assistance over the phone to diagnose a problem in the interim prior to bringing the car in for service. When the car is scheduled to be finished it is ready for pick-up and often times washed without being part of the repair. Also, the information that is provided to the customer is understandable and clear as I am not mechanically inclined and I what to understand the charges for the repair work. Now, if you would like me to recommend "courtesy service" in the Portland metro area after dropping off your car would be an added service that I would welcome not having to arrange with others. Also, not only do they accept major credit cards, but personal checks as this is my preferred method of payment. In summary, if you are not satisfied with your current shop don't hesitate and give a call and experience the outstanding customer service and work performed not having to return the vehicle for work not performed.
Regards,
Loyal Audi Customer
Vehicle: Audi Allroad
Service Date: 02/27/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017 11:40 AM
Alan B. at A And P Specialties responded on 03/08/2017

Thanks Myra for taking the time for the review it is very appreciated we hope you have a great year, Alan & Paul.