Auto Repair Technology Inc.

Matt M. on 07/27/2017
Matt said he spoke to the owner of this business and explained his situation. He let them know he needed to get back to Buffalo. He wanted to get some parts from another place next door to save money and bring them in to be used but the owner would not let him. They said they needed to make money on parts. They were able to get him in quickly and get the repairs done so he could get back on the road. The owner actually accused him of being cheap and compared him to being someone that would go into a well known steak house chain and bring their own food.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017
Gerry F. at Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 08/01/2017

Matt,
Thank you for your feedback, we strive for 100% satisfaction so I wanted to clear a few things up. You spoke to our Service Advisor during your visit (NOT the owner). My name is Gerry & I am the owner here at Auto Repair Technololgy. We strive to provide the best service to our clients by providing a quality repair performed by the best technicians. Unfortuanatly to provide our clients with that service we do not permit clients to supply their own parts as a portion of our profits come from parts and that in turn allows to continue to offer outstanding service.

I was not happy with the way your request for supplying your own parts was answered bu the Servise Advisor & will be discussing that with him.

Thank you for bringing this to may attention

Gerry Frank

Paul H. on 08/17/2016
"My rating has always been a 5 after my last visit it went down to 2. "
I was in for an oil change o 7/19/16. When my car was finished I was given my bill for the oil change, along with an estimate for my air conditioning. The estimate is for $1,056. I think if you want someone to pay this much for a repair you need to show me the problem. I waited to write this till now because I was taking the the car on a trip to New York and wanted to see how the air worked ( I have never had a problem with the air ) We are back from our trip and the air worked fine. I fell you think you can tell old people they need a repair and they will just say ok repair it. I am not paying for a repair when you won't show me the problem. I hope this isn't the way you normally do business, if it is let me know so I can find some place else to take my cars. Thank you.
Paul Hubert
216 410-8802
Hubiee1@yahoo.com
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 07/19/2016
Review Created: 08/17/2016 10:59 AM
Gerry F. at Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 08/18/2016

Hi Paul,
We appologize for any miscommunication at your last visit.  We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and understanding of any needed repair.   I hope you understand from our conversation we had on the phone that we appreciate your feedback and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Dan S. on 06/10/2016
"quick service but bad ending"
the good----took care of brake repair very quickly
not so good---- as I left the dealership I noticed low tire pressure warning on my instrument panel.
service department said not to worry that light would go out
after a few miles of driving. when I got home I did check my
tire pressure and found front passenger side tire pressure
was between 15 and 20 psi air pressure. way to low! so much
for safety!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/08/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016 05:12 PM
Kayla K. on 02/11/2016
Kayla said her was vehicle was repaired for $20 after the technician rudely told her it would cost a lot more to repair. She would recommend this business because she had an oil change performed in the past and it went fine.
Vehicle: Mercury Cougar
Service Date: 01/19/2016
Review Created: 02/11/2016
Joyce D. on 09/06/2015
"brakes still sweak after 800.00"
expence great
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/02/2015
Review Created: 09/06/2015 06:55 AM
Gerry F. at Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 09/08/2015

Hello Joyce,
I apologize for the inconvenience please bring the vehicle back in at your convenience any time.  We would like to get this matter resolved for you at no cost.  We will look forward to hearing from you.

Calvin F. on 04/16/2015
Calvin said this business told him they would fix his oil leak. He paid them to stop the leak, but they could not fix it. He said he would not recommend them because they did not do what they were supposed to do.
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 04/14/2015
Review Created: 04/16/2015
Rita P. on 03/11/2015
Rita said she had an appointment at 9:00 am and had dropped her vehicle off at this business at 8:00 am. Her vehicle was not ready until 1:30 pm and she had to wait an additional 45 minutes for them to replace a light bulb.
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber