Auto Repair Technology Inc.

Paul H. on 08/17/2016
"My rating has always been a 5 after my last visit it went down to 2. "
I was in for an oil change o 7/19/16. When my car was finished I was given my bill for the oil change, along with an estimate for my air conditioning. The estimate is for $1,056. I think if you want someone to pay this much for a repair you need to show me the problem. I waited to write this till now because I was taking the the car on a trip to New York and wanted to see how the air worked ( I have never had a problem with the air ) We are back from our trip and the air worked fine. I fell you think you can tell old people they need a repair and they will just say ok repair it. I am not paying for a repair when you won't show me the problem. I hope this isn't the way you normally do business, if it is let me know so I can find some place else to take my cars. Thank you.
Paul Hubert
216 410-8802
Hubiee1@yahoo.com
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 07/19/2016
Review Created: 08/17/2016 10:59 AM
Gerry F. at Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 08/18/2016

Hi Paul,
We appologize for any miscommunication at your last visit.  We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and understanding of any needed repair.   I hope you understand from our conversation we had on the phone that we appreciate your feedback and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Auto Repair Technology
Dan S. on 06/10/2016
"quick service but bad ending"
the good----took care of brake repair very quickly
not so good---- as I left the dealership I noticed low tire pressure warning on my instrument panel.
service department said not to worry that light would go out
after a few miles of driving. when I got home I did check my
tire pressure and found front passenger side tire pressure
was between 15 and 20 psi air pressure. way to low! so much
for safety!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/08/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016 05:12 PM
Kayla K. on 02/11/2016
Kayla said her was vehicle was repaired for $20 after the technician rudely told her it would cost a lot more to repair. She would recommend this business because she had an oil change performed in the past and it went fine.
Vehicle: Mercury Cougar
Service Date: 01/19/2016
Review Created: 02/11/2016
Joyce D. on 09/06/2015
"brakes still sweak after 800.00"
expence great
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/02/2015
Review Created: 09/06/2015 06:55 AM
Gerry F. at Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 09/08/2015

Hello Joyce,
I apologize for the inconvenience please bring the vehicle back in at your convenience any time.  We would like to get this matter resolved for you at no cost.  We will look forward to hearing from you.

Auto Repair Technology
Calvin F. on 04/16/2015
Calvin said this business told him they would fix his oil leak. He paid them to stop the leak, but they could not fix it. He said he would not recommend them because they did not do what they were supposed to do.
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 04/14/2015
Review Created: 04/16/2015
Rita P. on 03/11/2015
Rita said she had an appointment at 9:00 am and had dropped her vehicle off at this business at 8:00 am. Her vehicle was not ready until 1:30 pm and she had to wait an additional 45 minutes for them to replace a light bulb.
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber