Cascade Collision Repair - Provo

A C. on 01/29/2015
"TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE!"
I took my car here because the insurance company referred it, never again will I take my car here!! I got rear ended. My back bumper was coming off, the two head lights were damaged, my trunk would not close. I expected my car to be done in two tops, no it took them four weeks to get the job done. I'm pretty sure if I had not started calling them They would of had my car longer. Two weeks Passed by I didn't hear from them I called them they said they had ordered the wrong part, clearly they don't have the right knowledge in parts! Another week passed they said they had ordered the right part and we're just waiting for it to arrive. I always had to keep calling them to see what was going on with my car. The secretary was very rude to me when she would answer the phone. I called so much that she could recognize my voice when I would call. The repair associate was extremely rude to me when he was giving me information on my car. He said he would call me back to keep me updated and never did I was always calling to see how my car was coming along. Finally I had to call my insurance to speed up the process on the fourth week they said they finally received the part and just needed to install it and get it painted so I recieved my car on Friday on the fourth week.
Service Date: 01/29/2015
Review Created: 01/29/2015 07:46 PM
Barry W. on 12/02/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"All talk, no follow through"
They promised the repair would be done on time. Yesterday, Alex called me and said the truck was put back together and they were finishing the paint touch up. He said the truck would be ready today. Stopped in at 4:30pm to pick it up and was told they were waiting on bumper brackets! No integrity here! Why tell me it's put back together when it isn't? Why do you have posters everywhere saying the vehicles are always ready on time? NOT HAPPY!
Service Date: 12/02/2014
Review Created: 12/02/2014 10:57 PM
Kim T. on 07/24/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Amateur paint job. AVOID THIS PLACE"
Took my car in for cosmetic repairs. Waited 2 weeks to get my car in the shop. They worked on it for 5 days...when I got it back there were fat paint globules dried on my door and multiple divets on my hood!!! Looked like a 5 yr old slapped paint on my car then dinged my car a hundred times with nails. What a scam. I showed the guy at the front the ridiculous paint job and his response was "oh they just finished painting it, it'll smooth out over the weekend." what kind of bunk logic is that!?!
Service Date: 07/12/2013
Review Created: 07/24/2013 08:54 AM
Brittany G. on 12/06/2012
"worst service ever"
They said that my car would be ready within a week. They called me after a week and said they need one more week as there was other damages found which was understandable. After 2 weeks they call me and say they need 2 more weeks to complete it....Finally, after 2 weeks (total of 4 weeks) I call them and ask if it is ready and they say they need 4 more days! What the heck!!! Worst ever! And the cost is too high!Don't take your car there ever! Not recommended/
Service Date: 11/03/2012
Review Created: 12/06/2012 01:46 PM
Jill K. on 09/30/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"No Quality, No Integrity, No Accountability"
I got rear-ended and had very minor damage to my Honda Accord. My car was in good shape. I had it custom painted in 2006. It was very nice. I am the original owner.
The bumper was the only damage that they needed to repair. I went to pick it up and I felt the bumper, I could feel something on the bumper and the technician their said it was an air bubble. I noticed some gouges on my rear door on the driver’s side. I told him that wasn't there when I dropped it off. He said to bring the car back and talk to Joe.
Joe tried to tell me that it was there when I brought it in. He looked at the photos and said he couldn't see it. He was trying to say that I was lying. I was frustrated and he said it is their fault and we will fix it. He said it would take two days. I picked up my car when they were closing. I felt the bumper and that was good. I looked over the part that had the gouges and that seemed good. I noticed a long scratch that was on the passenger’s rear panel. It wasn't there before the paint was gone. I thought I would try to fix it my self. When I was in my garage at home I saw what they had done. They had fixed the door and painted it in the corner and sprayed the whole door with clear coat. They never cleaned it before they sprayed it. All the dirt patches are under the clear coat. The front door on the passenger’s side had been sprayed as well with the clear coat. It ran down the side of my car. The effected area took up a 7" x 7" space. I took it back and again and they tried to blame me. Yea, like I painted my car with clear coat putting the dirt underneath. I still have this problem and I am not happy. No one should have to deal with this. I understand mistakes, but don’t let the mistake leave the garage. Get it done with quality. Own up to the mistake. I still don’t have it fixed; they say I have to wait through the weekend. I think I want to go somewhere else and have them pay for the problems. We shall see what happens on Monday.
Service Date: 09/30/2011