Infiniti of Bellevue

Tehya V. on 01/06/2017
"Awesome!!! "
Great experience! Stephan is a great salesman
Service Date: 12/13/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 08:17 PM
scammed b. on 12/28/2016
"they are scammers "
They sold me the "extended warranty plan and made it seem like i was getting bumper to bumper coverage and now that I look at the contract and what they actually covered is hardly anything. Worst dealership i have ever worked with.
Service Date: 12/14/2016
Review Created: 12/28/2016 07:58 AM
Unsatisfied n. on 12/28/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Worst dealership I have ever worked with "
I purchased a used vehicle and purchased the extended warranty package for $3500.00 . In less than 2 weeks the check engine light came on and i found out it is an emissions issue. (not covered under this expensive " bumper to bumper all major repair warranty" . They refuse to fix it or do anything with it. In our sales contract they agreed and signed a document stating they were going to make a minor repair for me. When i tried to schedule it i got the run around then then they said the didnt make that arrangement and couldn't find the paperwork. I had to send them my copy for them to agree to complete that work. Now they longer wish to speak with me because of the other faulty issues. And my agreed signed work still has not been completed.
I will never buy a car from them again nor refer anyone to them.
Service Date: 12/14/2016
Review Created: 12/28/2016 07:47 AM
Sean M. on 12/25/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"As IS is definitely AS IS - Don't count on any support"
Purchased an AS IS vehicle as a Christmas gift for a family member. I was impressed with the dealership, salesman and overall progress...until I picked up the vehicle yesterday. (12/22/16) 15 minutes after taking possession and beginning my drive home, the "Service Engine Soon" light came on. Given I have been through a similar situation previously, I sms'd the sales rep at the first possible opportunity indicating I will investigate the error myself and come back to him in the a.m. I had my own reader and wanted to know what I was walking into before returning. The error showed as: P0011 "A" Camshaft Position - Timing Over-Advanced or System Performance (Bank 1) which is quite generic. That night, I am called by the finance manager to ask to come in anyway as apparently someone filed paper work with 1.5M miles on the call to the state. I indicated I would come back in (30 miles away) to get both the code validated/fixed and sign the correction. Next morning, I am in around 9 a.m. and sat waiting for the dealership to diagnose the issue and wait for the finance manager. Cut to 2 hours later, I am told that I didn't need to sign any updated paperwork and there was absolutely NOTHING Infiniti of Bellevue would due to correct the situation. I went to a dealership and paid a bit more because even on an AS IS, there is reason. From my perspective that was not demonstrated here. $700 later and a complete day burned, the code is gone and I am out of pocket for what I personally believe may have been a cleared code on a faulty solenoid (maybe..) to pass inspection. Will never deal with this dealership (or INFINITI) again.
Service Date: 12/22/2016
Review Created: 12/25/2016 05:11 PM
Taylour W. on 10/20/2016
"Waste his time 2016"
06 M35 sport needed a recall service for the Takata air bags, i called 2 weeks in advance, made an appointment with David. with setting this appointment up, i thought of course they would have put the parts on hold for my appointment. they even clarified they had them at the time i set my appointment. So the day comes for the service, and with living in bellingham (20min south of the canadian border) i drove down the night before and stayed at a friends so i could beat the traffic for my 10am appointment (i have no clue what to expect with traffic down there). I head over that morning and get greeted and they take the car in to get started. i wandered around and looked at the new Q60 for 20 minutes or so. then, David takes down some more details from me including my address. As he finished collecting his information, he said "we are just checking to make sure we have everything in stock and will get ready to service your car". this was worrisome, why would they even have to double check, of course they would have the stuff if i scheduled this weeks ago. almost as soon as he finished that sentence a gentleman came forward and said "yeah it's not here, we'll have to order it in an reschedule", David turns to me and repeats it. Appalled, and hoping not to make a scene in their nice dealership i turned around and walked out the door. What a waste of time. I got in my car and faced the 1 1/2 hour drive home in the dumping rain. After a few hours of driving home and cooling off from just wasting a half a day i tried calling Chris Beaupre, multiple times that day, and the monday following with no response. i Even tried calling Ryan Anderson, again with no response over the multiple days of me trying to call. While David was a really nice guy, i was called Tyler and not Taylour in almost all of my interactions with him. I think only once was i called by my name. He called me back once, which is funny considering after that day i didn't want to talk to him again. he asked if everything was sorted out to which i replied sure, as i didn't want to go off on the bottom guy, i just wanted his manager, i even tried the managers manager! last i heard was David calling me again to inform me that they had restocked the part to fix my car. But i want nothing to do with this dealership till i get a response from Ryan Anderson and his plan on fixing this. Wasted my gas, my time, and my rarely open schedule.
Service Date: 09/02/2016
Review Created: 10/20/2016 02:51 PM
James R. on 08/09/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Watch out for bogus B&O ta"
I recently purchased a used Q50 from Infiniti of Bellevue. My only complaint is that they snuck in a B&O tax charge of 209 dollars onto the purchase price. The Washington State Department Of Revenue says that tax is not intended to be passed onto the consumer. But I was in a hurry and I signed something accepting it. Watch out.
Sales Date: 08/08/2016
Review Created: 08/09/2016 09:04 PM
Jonathan and Danielle W. on 07/21/2016
"Thanks Fred!"
Fred was helpful, professional, quick, and honest!
Sales Date: 07/11/2016
Review Created: 07/21/2016 09:10 PM
ANTHONY H. on 04/20/2016
"Frank is a Star"
Excellent car buying experience. Frank did all the work and we got a beautiful QX50 in the deal. Very professional, very friendly, and a no nonsense approach to selling.
Loved the experience

Tony Haftel MD
Sales Date: 04/13/2016
Review Created: 04/20/2016 02:03 PM
JOHN W. on 04/20/2016
"Great Experience"
I had a great experience working with the guys at Infiniti of Bellevue! I shopped around for several months and the experience here was by far the best. Dan Velicu was very knowledgeable, easy to work with, and was not pushy at all. Dan Wilson, the Sales Manager, was very easy to deal with as well and gave me a great deal on my used JX 35. I couldn't be happier with the overall experience.
Vehicle: INFINITI JX35
Sales Date: 04/18/2016
Review Created: 04/20/2016 09:13 AM
MARJORIE M. on 04/16/2016
"An exceptional dealership."
The people at Inifinit make this a special place. I just bought my third Infiniti and the service and the sales people keep me coming back. the sales team are all extremely knowledgeable. Once you make the purchase they make sure you know how every bell and whistle works. And they encourage you to return with more questions as they come up. They are really professionals. There is no hard sales pitch. Also, as a woman they treated me with respect. I went to other dealers who tried to sell the car to the man with me. Or they acted as if as a female I might be stupd about cars. You don't get that here. Also, the service department is exceptional. I know that is a big reason I keep coming back. They make getting service easy. There is always an option for a loaner. But if the visit is short, the waiting area is so comfortable. They even have a great espresso machine that makes really good drinks. First rate all the way. I could afford any luxury car out there but I think I found my home with Infiniti
Sales Date: 04/15/2016
Review Created: 04/16/2016 05:08 PM
RICK F. on 04/13/2016
"Excellent Customer Service."
It was a fast friendly transaction. They had the car I wanted and gave me an incredible price. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Sales Date: 04/12/2016
Review Created: 04/13/2016 07:03 PM
NADA B. on 04/10/2016
"Easy process"
No pressure sales is SO important to me, I know what I want, I don't need to be coerced. I was very comfortable with the process and the sale!
Vehicle: INFINITI QX60
Sales Date: 04/08/2016
Review Created: 04/10/2016 10:10 PM
MANDY Q. on 04/09/2016
"Customer service is great and efficient "
Dan, sunil, and Steve made the whole process seamless. Highly recommended!
Sales Date: 04/08/2016
Review Created: 04/09/2016 02:45 PM
WADE W. on 04/08/2016
"Refreshing experience"
Working with Infiniti of Bellevue was a great car buying experience. No games, no pressure, great pricing and awesome customer service. I dealt with Fred Rahovi who was very transparent through-out the whole process and made it a real pleasure buying our new Suburban, Thanks Fred!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
Sales Date: 03/10/2016
Review Created: 04/08/2016 01:38 PM
DENISE S. on 04/04/2016
"Our needs were listened to and addressed. An out-of-state search was accomplished and the solution was found."
Everyone from our salesman, his sales manager, and the business manager were highly professional and sensitive to our needs and wants. The car was delivered on time with the specifications promised. All in all, this was a wonderful experience.
Vehicle: INFINITI Q60 COUPE
Sales Date: 03/24/2016
Review Created: 04/04/2016 08:07 PM
MATHIEU M. on 04/01/2016
"The friendly staff make this place great."
I loved my new car lease experience. No hassle, no pressure. Just loved it. A memory for my family.
Sales Date: 03/29/2016
Review Created: 04/01/2016 05:36 AM
LIA M. on 03/31/2016
"Customer service, attention and fair negotiation"
Brandon "Gilly" Gilmore was a pleasure to do business with. During our first visit, we explores the Infinity having never driven one. Gilly happily took us out in two different models. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. During our second visit, after comparing to Lexus, we purchased a Q50. The ease of the transaction enhanced the experienced. Management was helpful (both Sunil and Stephen) as well as the finance management. So far so good... And I am getting used to my new car. It's just lovely and I am very happy with it.
Sales Date: 03/29/2016
Review Created: 03/31/2016 07:04 AM
JERRICA C. on 03/26/2016
"Fabulous and attentive service"
This was the first time I have purchased a car and overall the experience was great. If I had any qualms, Fred assisted every question and answered them with confidence and most importantly accurately. As a young buyer, I felt that I was treated with respect and did not feel like I was being taken advantage or coerced into a purchase. Fabulous service, thanks again!
Vehicle: MINI COOPER HARDTOP
Sales Date: 03/25/2016
Review Created: 03/26/2016 09:58 PM
BRYNN N. on 03/26/2016
"Wonderful to work with!"
The guys at Infiniti of Bellevue were fantastic to work with. They were very accommodating when our kids came with us to the signing and super helpful with all of our questions. The building itself is gorgeous. The kids room and the refreshment area is a huge plus as well! We will definitely recommend this place to our friends and family!
Vehicle: INFINITI QX80
Sales Date: 03/23/2016
Review Created: 03/26/2016 02:27 PM
SCOTT H. on 03/24/2016
"Fantastic service and people"
Consistently great service. The staff treats everyone well. Great facility.
Vehicle: INFINITI QX60