JACK C. on 07/09/2017
"Ram diesel service"
People were friendly and efficien. Got the job done. When I need anything else done to the truck, this will be the place I return to.
Vehicle: RAM Pickup
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 07:28 AM
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 07/10/2017

Hi Jack,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you again from all of us here at Local Heroes!

DAN G. on 11/25/2016
"Professionally ran with a smile"
Melissa was Great and I do trust her with the mission I have for her and Heroes.
I believe you will have someone coming in who will need brakes and will need help. I would like to donate rotars off my 2001 Silverado. All 4 are glazed over but aren't warped. I up graded to slotted rotars due to my 5th wheel.
Please let me know if I could drop them off.
Dan
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 11/05/2016
Review Created: 11/25/2016 12:55 PM
EVANGELINE M. on 10/31/2016
"Fredy Bkue/ Local Heroes are the best!!!"
That I know my car is in good hands and they will check for safety before returning my car.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/28/2016
Review Created: 10/31/2016 08:42 AM
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2016

Evangeline,

Thank you for the great review! The safety of your vehicle is our top priority and is why we provide a courtesy inspection with every service. We look forward to seeing you again and keeping you safe out on the roads of Sonoma County and beyond.

David M. on 08/17/2016
David said he chose this business because they had very good reviews, and he would absolutely recommend them. He thanks them for their good work, and he noted they do a really good job providing service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/29/2016
Review Created: 08/17/2016
Fred B., Owner at Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 10/12/2016

David,

Thank you for choosing Local Heroes to service your vehicle. We value your opinion and the fact that you would recommend us to others, this is how our business continues to be successful. Our goal is not only to provide excellent customer service, but quality vehicle repairs. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

NICOLAI S. ReScore Review on 01/03/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Great mechanics, great service."
I love having Local Heroes as my mechanics. I have two older vehicles & Fred can always do what I need to keep them safe & running. I've had many mechanics - these guys are the best.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 12/28/2015
Review Created: 12/30/2015 03:32 PM

"They always can fix everything that's wrong with an older vehicle."
NOT cheap but great work on all sorts of difficult problems.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 12/28/2015
Review Created: 12/30/2015 03:32 PM
Freddy B., Service Manager at Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 01/03/2016

Hi Nicolai,

Thank you for the positive review.  Your 1956 Pontiac Chiefton is certainly a challenge at times to repair.  I do hope you understand that most of the repairs do take some extra time, which is why it may appear to you our price is high.  There is no book-time on most repairs with older cars, as it's more of a Time and Naterial Task to fix them.  I can assure you that we do track our time accurately and do not charge for some things that require custom fixes.  Wishing you and your family a Happy and prosperous 2016 and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully not with another Chiefton fix needed.

President
Local Hereos Auto Repair
707765-1975
localheroesauto@att.net
BARBARA M. on 11/23/2015
"Friendly "
Listening to your customers is very important
Vehicle: Dodge Stratus
Service Date: 11/13/2015
Review Created: 11/23/2015 10:46 AM
Freddy B., Service Manager at Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 12/13/2015

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for the nice review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Happy Holidays
President
Local Hereos Auto Repair

Jeff L. on 10/10/2015
Jeff said everything with this business was fine. He found that they did a good job but their prices were not as competitive as they put it out to be.
Vehicle: Audi TT
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/23/2015
Review Created: 10/10/2015
Freddy B., Service Manager at Local Heroes Auto Repair responded on 10/13/2015

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your review of our services.  We appreciate being able to work on your Audi TT.  As with most high end foreign cars, maintenance is usually more expensive due to the labor times required for service tasks, the design of the cars and parts that are required.  In the case of Audi, they recommend much higher quality Spark Plugs and for yours we used NGK Iridium Plugs, as well as more expensive parts in general are usually required.

We constantly monitor our pricing with dealer competition and generally we are 25-35% lower on foreign cars for the same services and maintenance.  We are not an Audi dealer, but we do the same quality work and we do follow their Mfr. Recommendations on using recommended parts, as we do with all makes and models.  As an independent auto repair provider, we take pride in being able to offer very competitive pricing on our maintenance and services.  Our overheads are less than those of Dealers and some other independents and we pass along those savings to all our customers.  We like to think we stand out in the quality of technicians, staff and amenities we offer and the personal attention we give all our customers.  We do look forward to keeping your Audi running great for as long as you have your vehicle.

We sincerely appreciate all your business you bring to us, including all your fleet vehicles.

Regards