Metro Transmission and Automotive

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Dave K. on 06/06/2017
Dave said the repair seemed a bit pricey to have the rear brakes done.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017
Rick G., Owner at Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 06/12/2017

Dave - Thank you taking the time to send in your review. We do appreciate it. In regards to the cost of the rear brake job, it was more extensive than just replacing brake pads. We would be happy to go over your repair invoice with you again at your convenience.

MONIKA K. on 10/22/2016
"Oil Change/potential mechanical issue "
Unfortunately more time was needed to check what possible mechanical issue was and will have to come back. Appreciated no charge for checking what that issue might be.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/20/2016
Review Created: 10/22/2016 09:23 PM
Rick G., Owner at Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 10/24/2016

Monika - Thank you for giving us the opportunity to diagnose your vehicle. We would more than happy to schedule another appointment when we can have some more time with it.

MORGAN L. on 12/30/2015
"Q"
normally great service and attention to detail. this time, map lights were left on and the radio/CD does not work. When I call, Michelle is very apologetic and tries to get the code from Honda to activate the radio. She calls me back to tell me I need to bring the car in to fix it. My car was ready before noon and I picked up at 5:20. Seems like plenty of time to fix the situation. Again, I know stuff happens when things are busy, but you wanted feedback. Of course, this will not alter my decision to return for service. I will be there next week with my Toyota truck.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 12/29/2015
Review Created: 12/30/2015 08:30 AM
Rick G., Owner at Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 01/13/2016

Once again I wanted to apologize for the mishap. We strive for excellence and sometimes we fall short. Thank you for sharing as this lets us know where we can approve on. I am happy to hear this hasn't affected your decision to have us service your vehicles.