Patriot Automotive

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RICKEY B. on 11/21/2015
"Rickey Baker"
i have been trying patriot automotive i dont see me going back to them in the future
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 11/20/2015
Review Created: 11/21/2015 11:39 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 12/01/2015

I apoligize there is nothing we can do with the fact your warranty company will not cover the cost of your repair. We tried to help but that is out of our hands.

Wanda B. on 03/09/2015
Wanda said she believes she was charged $25 to replace her flat tire and she believes that was too much money. She will probably never go back to this business because of this experience. She would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/06/2015
Review Created: 03/09/2015
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 03/12/2015

I am sorry you feel the price was to high but to remove the wheel break down the tire, install a patch from the inside re-mount and balance the tire this is actually a very reasonable price. We also topped off all your fluids for free. The tire is repaired correctly not with just a temporary plug stuck in it. We do appreciate your opinion and your business.

JEFF /BOB J. on 01/25/2015
"Replaced fuel pump - wrong diagnosis"
Patriot replaced the fuel pump, for a metallic noise however it did not eliminate the noise. I'll need to take it back in now.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Crosstour
Service Date: 01/23/2015
Review Created: 01/25/2015 06:29 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 01/26/2015

Please bring the vehicle back to us I assure you we will take care of the noise. I appoligize for the inconvenience, we will get to the bottom of the problem. Thank you for your business.

LUKE H. on 05/08/2014
"Slow"
Slow to collect information and long wait. Ended up leaving and did not get vehicle serviced.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 05/06/2014
Review Created: 05/08/2014 04:09 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 05/20/2014

Luke I am sorry we did not get the opportunity to service your vehicle, we strive to take care of all our customers in a very timely manner even when we are extremly busy. If you bring your vehicle in I will expedite the service. Thank you

TERESA I. on 04/17/2014
"car service"
Really wasn't satisfied would not recommend anyone to get there car service there. BOB was the only helpful one. Will not be coming back.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Galant
Service Date: 04/14/2014
Review Created: 04/17/2014 06:37 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 04/18/2014

I am sorry we did not get the opurtunity to repair your car due to the cost of the repair. It is unfortunate but sometimes with a major mechanical problem the cost of the parts are expensive. We did our best to price the repair as affordable as possible. We always strive to satisfy our customers.