Larry S. on 04/27/2017
"A friendly and competent business."
Sundance is a friendly and competent group of individuals who provide reliable service. I have found them to be helpful by providing suggestions about ways to improve the performance and reliability of my vehicles.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 08:17 AM
Bob B. on 04/26/2017
"I KNOW THE WORK DONE ON MY CAR HAS BEEN HONESTLY DIAGNOSED."
IT'S NICE TO HAVE A MECHANIC CLOSE TO HOME FOR ANY KIND OF EMERGENCY THAT COMES UP ON MY CAR.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 07:37 AM
John B. on 04/26/2017
Spoke with Melinda. She said the business is responsive and they always works with her. They take the time to figure out what is wrong with the vehicle. She said she believes they provide high, quality work and she is impressed. She will not go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017
Ham L. on 04/25/2017
"Driver window no work"
Took me in the day I called. Repaired broken wire that day. Gave me ride home then picked me up to retrieve car. THAT IS GOLD STAR SERVICE.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 07:05 AM
Laura M. on 04/22/2017
Spoke with Dan. He said this business has friendly customer service. They do a good job. They are informative when they speak with him.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017
Lori M. on 04/16/2017
"******Make this your Automotive Repair Shop!!"
great personal, fast, efficient service. Clean atomosphere. Very friendly people!! I totally trust "Sundance Automotive Repair " with my car needs!!
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/16/2017 05:18 PM

Lori,
Thank you for the trust.  It is our privalge to service your car

Susie B. on 04/16/2017
"Friendly, professional, and quality service st a reasonable price."
I continue to come back to Sundance for their honesty, welcoming environment, and expertise.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/16/2017 08:56 AM

Susie,

Thank you for the opportunity take care of your automotive repair needs.

Charles R. on 04/13/2017
"Focus"
The personnel at Sundance Automotive are great to do business with. The work is done on time and within the stated quote. Always good to see the folks, good atmosphere. Have been servicing my vehicles with Sundance for over 15 years!
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 02:05 PM

Charles,
Thank you for these  kind words.  It is our pleasure to take care of your auto repair needs

Erin S. on 04/11/2017
Erin said she has been visiting this business for years and they know her by name. She appreciated that they were accommodating, fair, honest, polite, and respectful. They care about their customers and it's the only place she takes her vehicles.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017

Erin,

All of at Sundance thank for the opportunity to take care of your car.

Colleen S. on 04/09/2017
"Customer Care!"
Thanks Sundance! You really helped me out in a quick bind!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/09/2017 08:25 AM

Dear Colleen,
Always happy to help.

Ron C. on 04/08/2017
Ron said the business does a great job and he is satisfied with everyone that works there. He will be coming back to the business to get some more services done. He already got a few quotes on the interior door work he needs to have done and a few other mechanical problems. He said the power steering system is still leaking. He is still having a few issues with the lock and handle. He is really satisfied with the work that has been done on his vehicle.
Vehicle: BMW 535i
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Evan B. on 04/08/2017
Spoke with Morine. She said this business is awesome. She uses this business all the time and they service her other vehicles as well.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Michael Y. on 04/08/2017
Michael said they did everything he needed at the price he needed.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 04/06/2017
James M. on 04/08/2017
James said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Andrew K. on 04/01/2017
"Stephanie friendlier than new guy"
maybe my electrical problem is beyond your scope and u should have suggested i go to toyota. im out $1000 or so and it hasnt been resolved.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 08:49 AM
Ron B. at Sundance Automotive Repair responded on 04/07/2017

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for the review.  I am very sorry that the problem has not been resolved. When the vehicle was here in February we drove the vehicle 20 miles and never experienced the problem.  But, it is very possible that the brake booster we installed to solve the problem is  defective.  All of our work is  warrantied two years or 24,000 miles nation wide.  We would be pleased to look vehicle again.

Joe S. on 03/29/2017
"Not finished on time."
Had my doctors turned. They ended up under specs. They should have measured them and told me they were no good. Lots of vibration when stopping from high speeds.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 03/29/2017 11:53 PM
Ron B. at Sundance Automotive Repair responded on 03/31/2017

Joe,
Thank you for the review.  However, I am surprised  that you did not know the rotors were under spec since we told you that at the counter and it is written on your invoice.  We  specifically put on the invoice "we do not recommend using them".
Sometimes our best efforts to communicate fall short.

George D. on 03/28/2017
"100,000 Mile Service"
I received the honesty and service that I have always expected and received from Mike Connely.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/28/2017 12:09 PM
Ron B. at Sundance Automotive Repair responded on 03/31/2017

Thank you for the review.  We appreciate your support.

Charles R. on 03/27/2017
"Oil Change/Maintenance"
Always do a good job; very good people! Thanks for changing the license plate bulb for free.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 03/27/2017 03:50 PM
Andrea O. on 03/25/2017
"Wonderful Customer Service and explanation "
I had been taking my lemon of a Nissan to them on the regular. They were very good at explaining what was wrong with the car (there was a lot!) and helped me prioritize what had to be done. The owner spent a lot of time helping me figure out how to fix what I had to, to get out from under my POS . He also helped with information on what to look for in the different types of makes he recommended. They really went out of their way to help me any way they could! I am a young female that would be a prime target for dishonesty and these guys treated me well. I have gotten rid of my lemon and now have a brand new car!
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017 11:15 PM
George D. on 03/25/2017
"Quick and thorough"
They quickly found and fixed the 'clunk' noise in the front end...loose bolt in the steering linkage. They found another slow-growing problem I didn't even know about, and fixed that too.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado