Andrew K. on 04/01/2017
"Stephanie friendlier than new guy"
maybe my electrical problem is beyond your scope and u should have suggested i go to toyota. im out $1000 or so and it hasnt been resolved.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 08:49 AM
Ron B. at Sundance Automotive Repair responded on 04/07/2017

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for the review.  I am very sorry that the problem has not been resolved. When the vehicle was here in February we drove the vehicle 20 miles and never experienced the problem.  But, it is very possible that the brake booster we installed to solve the problem is  defective.  All of our work is  warrantied two years or 24,000 miles nation wide.  We would be pleased to look vehicle again.

Susan W. on 08/24/2016
"94 Geo Metro"
I am not happy with my most recent visit. I was told the leak from my car was oil and came from the valve cover gasket. I had Sundance replace it for $133 and still have the same leak, same place, as before.
Vehicle: Geo Metro
Service Date: 08/22/2016
Review Created: 08/24/2016 01:41 PM
Ron B. at Sundance Automotive Repair responded on 08/24/2016

Dear Susan,

Very sorry to hear the report that your 1994 GEO Metro still has an oil leak.  All of our work is warrantied for 2 years , or 24,000 miles and would be more than pleased to take another look at the work we have done.  Please call and make an appointment and we will re visit the valve coner gasket.

Ron

Jesus S. on 05/17/2016
Jesus said the vehicle didn't run very long. He doesn't think they closed the hose lines. He said he will always take his vehicle there because sometimes things happen.
Category: Service