KATHERINA C. on 02/05/2014
"Sweet to the Old Gals"
I am a senior citizen, and a widow, I know nothing about cars, they are just the right guys for me. They keep my car on the road, and don't cheat me with the repairs. I drive happy knowing I can call them, and they will do it right the first time. Thanks guys.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 02/03/2014
Review Created: 02/05/2014 04:40 PM
Joel E. on 02/05/2014
Joel said they had his vehicle for over a week. The delay was due to a part delay caused by the weather and a fire at this business.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 02/04/2014
Review Created: 02/05/2014
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 02/18/2014

What can I say" That was the week the North got iced over and delivery times for many parts were delayed and yes we were out of electricty for a day because an outside electrical panal expolded and caught fire, Doubt we can ever use this excuse again! Wow what a week!
Larry

John F. on 02/04/2014
John said he drove his vehicle from Orlando to New Orleans and everything is fine.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 01/31/2014
Review Created: 02/04/2014
ALFRED M. on 02/01/2014
"tune up"
You guys rock. I now get a 21% increase in my gas millage after you tuned up my car. From 18 in the city to 24 and from 22 to 34 on the road is wonderful. I even got a 10% discount at Ihop while I waited for the repairs and oil change. I might also add that you did the same work that Lexus wanted $200.00 more for and you used the best oil out there not a cheap imitation that you pay more for.
Again thanks and keep up the good work and your radio program is a great community service.
Al Mollet
Vehicle: Lexus LS 400
Service Date: 01/29/2014
Review Created: 02/01/2014 06:39 AM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 02/18/2014

Al its a pleasure having you as an aquaintance and a customer

thomas m. on 01/31/2014
"Ignition problem follow up"
The guys fixed my ignition problem which cropped up a week after some work was done - no charge. They always do right by their customers.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 01/10/2014
Review Created: 01/31/2014 02:59 AM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 02/17/2014

Thanks for the nice review Tom"

sharon s. on 01/30/2014
"A simple leak"
8 trips to fix a leak. A great inconvenience. Finally, we will run a leak test on trip 8.A leaky seal. But I paid for a new power steering pump as they thought that was the leak. It took 3 rebuilds to find one that works. But I probably did not need it . So now I have a rebuilt instead of the factory one. Cost over $500.00. I feel I really lost out. Each trip, more frustration. The employees were always nice . But I felt that I was at their mercy after I had paid the $500.
This was an extremely frustrating repair and it took months to get it done . Needless to say I lost faith in the company.
Vehicle: Saturn SL1
Service Date: 01/07/2014
Review Created: 01/30/2014 08:10 AM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 01/30/2014

This vehicle had several leaks, and the power steering leak out of the front seal was the worse one, we replaced the pump and would be fine for a while and the remanufactured would start leaking, it took 3 trys to get a good pump just like the customer states and each time we even showed the customer where the pump was leaking, after this leaky pump issue was resolved the customer returned at a later date with another leak, it was the head gasket oil seal that seals the block to the cylinder head leaking oil intermitantly" considering this customer had to make repeted trips back for the power steering issue we performed the cylinder head gasket repair at no charge" a value of over $1400.00 for the parts and labor that was provided at no charge" We didnt make the defective power steering pumps and warranteed them at no charge and under the circumstances we would have hoped our efforts of good will would have resulted in a favorable review, all our repairs are under a nationwide warranty and were here to help in anyway to further assist this customer if needed.

ALAN H. on 01/30/2014
"The Magic Mechanic Is The Most Knowledgable In Central Florida Regarding Vehicle Repairs"
It is a very honest and knowledgable auto repair center with fair prices. When choosing an auto repair company, price is not the most important consideration- honesty, knowledge and service are which makes The Magic Mechanic stand out from the pack.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 01/08/2014
Review Created: 01/30/2014 05:59 AM
Bruce P. on 01/23/2014
"Trustworthy"
I totally trust you with both my van and truck.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 01/21/2014
Review Created: 01/23/2014 05:06 PM
Alan H. on 01/21/2014
"Poppping noise during start not addressed with repairs"
Well, after $3,000+ repairs, the problem for which I brought the car in still exists. The tech found numerous other things which needed to be done because of the vehicles age and mileage, but I still have a pop noise when I start the engine.

Car is going back for more diagnosis when a loaner becomes available.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 01/14/2014
Review Created: 01/21/2014 09:11 AM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 02/17/2014

I hope your now satisfied with the car this was not a normal issue, a slight back fire during start up only without any trouble codes was a difficult diagnosis since the car did this intermitantly" After recording a movie of the data more the 14 times and comparing data we found where cylinder #3 was receiving more then signal to fire only during a start, we found a defective ignition module was the culprite! We hope our efforts has proven worthy of your continued faith in Magic Mechanic!

MIKE C. on 01/19/2014
"Delay and higher cost"
Original estimate was $585. Received call to say the parts were quoted wrong and the cost would be $684. Final bill was $833.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport
Service Date: 01/17/2014
Review Created: 01/19/2014 05:10 PM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 01/30/2014

NAPA called to inform us the prices on this customer parts were misquoted! We called the customer and informed him of this and gave him the correct prices before he ever brought the vehicle in for the repairs, the customer was made aware of the differance in price before he ever brought the vehicle in for repairs!

Betty L. on 01/18/2014
"Quick friendly service and repair is always done correctly"
JD is the best to work with. He has a quick grasp of what is needed and follows through. Great asset to MM
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 01/10/2014
Review Created: 01/18/2014 07:59 AM

Thanks Bill"

John W. on 01/18/2014
John said this business did everything they said they would and he had no complaints.
Vehicle: Dodge Ram Van
Review Created: 01/18/2014
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 02/17/2014

Thanks John for the good review"

Joshua A. on 01/18/2014
Joshua said the work took a week longer than expected because of part availability. He said the service was good.
Vehicle: Ford Maverick
Review Created: 01/18/2014
jim p. on 01/17/2014
"Realiable and Trustworrhy"
Have confidence in thier work.
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Review Created: 01/17/2014 02:55 PM
joe c. on 01/17/2014
"Quick Oil Change"
Made an appointment and was in and out in less than half an hour.
Vehicle: Lexus LS 430
Review Created: 01/17/2014 08:56 AM
em v. on 01/16/2014
"Always Welcome"
Feel like one of the family - everyone knows you. Always have time for your questions or just to chat. Once you have been to MM you don't want or need to go anywhere else EVER.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Review Created: 01/16/2014 11:35 AM
frank g. on 01/16/2014
"Excellent Team!"
I've been a customer for years and trust Magic Mechanic for all our vehicles. One time, I dropped my car off to be serviced overnight because they were slammed, but got a call back in an hour saying it was done. I told the rep that must be why they called it "Magic" Mechanic because they did it quicker than they thought!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 01/16/2014 07:13 AM
Joe L. on 01/16/2014
Joe said the service took just one day and he believes the business was honest.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 01/14/2014
Review Created: 01/16/2014
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 02/18/2014

Thanks for the nice review"

Mike S. on 01/15/2014
Mike said the people at this business were courteous. They got his vehicle in and out within an hour and he appreciated it. He would like them to keep up the good work.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma